Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
herenow477

What It Means To Be Aware Of Barzakh

Rate this topic

Selamunaleykum 

If you have any sense of God and religion and ethics and morals, you have a sense of the "barzakh" world, however like anything else there is levels of this sense perception, there is the level which most people experience daily, and then there is the highest level in which case the vision are shown where the person can see manifestation of this "perception"

Anyone that has prayed ever or read a dua or quran and felt themselves become overwhelmed by emotion or feeling of bliss, has senses the barzakh world, anyone that has done evil and immediately felt "heavy" or guilty and "dark" afterwards has sensed also the barzakh world. 

The feeling you get of doing something good be it prayers or giving charity or doing some effort for God which is sincere, has felt a goodness emanating from them, of course we only "feel" it as if we are a body who's eyes and ears and smell and other perceptions to which we are limited to, are all completely blind . 

So if you can imagine a blind person in this life or a deaf person in this life, or a person who has no taste, and you apply all the subsequent stiumlatns to these blind parts, the person can only "feel" so much , such as even though a person may be deaf, they would still have a sense of sound being around them, such as if they see a person holding in instrument they can see that there is something there but they cannot quiet fathom that something , with the same applied to the other organs

However the good thing is that with the other senses of the barzakh world, they can actually be unveiled so that eventually a person can perceive more and more until they reach a point in which they can see visions, as if he she is seeing the barzakh world with their own eyes while awake. 

Also there is a few shortcuts, sometimes we are given a free card and we have dreams of our own state of the soul or we might see actions or perceive smells or even hear sounds in our dreams when our soul leaves our body to a certain extent, but even this requires "unveiling" to a certain extant.

Here is the situation right now, you are building your body in the next life, and the actions you do here is relative and pertain to the body and enviroment you are building permanently for your self. 

If you are an ignorant person or sinner and so on and so forth, you are actually causing blindness and deafness and impotence in the other life, and sometimes the effects are so grand that they are even passed onto and effect your body here 

Such as there is no limit to the blindness you can cause in your permanent body, and there is no limit to the "smallness" you can stunt to your soul, and there is no limit to "darkness" you can cause in the real world body of yours

Whatever you imagine and more can be applied to your body in the next world, and it goes both ways 

Every action be it good or evil here has an effect there, so that even if you have 1 defect here in your behavior i.e you laugh a lot and laugh like a hyena you can be sure that will turn into something negative which will be a permanent part of your eternal body, and to give you an example, if you laugh hysterically , it might result in an internal stutter in your eternal body

If you are "far fetched reaching" in this life, it might cause you to be short and fat in the next life, if you are somebody who forgives and who lets go when wrong is done to you, and doesnt hold onto grudges then that might equate to being tall and proportionate and beautiful in the next eternal body

If you are argumentative , then that might cause your mouth to be small and ugly in the next life, if your a liar then that might cause a permanent lisp in your speech etc

the examples i gave are just examples, they are not revelation, and each person the result of their actions might be totally different

also there is the environment or permanent home , again your actions are building your world in the next world and ANY and EVERY deficiency here results and equates to some deficiency in the permanent life 

eating alot, too much sex(even halal) , lying, laughing, too much talking, spending extravagantly, being greedy and loving money or materialism each one of those things and every other thing not mentioned are all your building blocks in the permanent life 

a person might be beautiful here, but in the permanent life they can be so hideous and ugly, while a person may be ugly here but in the permanent life they can be super models in appearance, all depending on the state of their soul

Therefore be vigilant of EVERY action and always ask God for complete guidance so that you can rid your soul of Every evil, and Every defect, and you would be surprised but some of the things you consider halal and do habitually could also very much be the things which are stunting your growth and destroying your afterlife and after body

SO if you want to be stuck permanently in a state from which there is no change, then you can do that, but dont complain later on and wish that you could have changed that evil

And i only mentioned the lesser evils, i didnt even mention the haram actions and what they do to your permanent environment and permanent body and home , it turns your environment into heaven or hell, but each of those has levels

The prophet had said that "Heaven and Hell is closer to you then you think" and this is one way to explain it but a true way . 

Remember EVERY action has an immediate reaction and effect in your permanent home. 

God luck and wesellams 

to add to that 

evil deeds result in evil actions which could become manifestations of your worst fears that would haunt you and hurt you for the rest of eternity 

evil like disbelief may take on the form of a raging sea, and the other sins might become hideous beasts that want to tear your body apart in those seas

also going astray may result in being at the top of height building, and the other sins will become the beats that would be pushing you off the building picking you back up and pushing you off the building again to an eternal death

as well as other sins

masturbation may become devils which penetrate your organs with swords and lances and God knows what, or rip apart your body for eternity

every Evil will become some manifestation that will be applied to you

"reap what you sow"

and the horrors of all of these actions are unimaginable, and they dont come one at a time they come all at once and they all form together to create your permanent world

also the intensity of these horrors depends on the intensity of the habit and perpetuity of these actions  

doing the evil once may result in one little evil creature that bite your leg, doing it more often might result in a creature with 50 arms and legs and a body that is the size of tree that haunts you for eternity and has an innumerable way to treat you you

i have actually had days when i had reacted angrily to someone and something, and the following night or even the previous night i dreamt of a huge beast with a small head but enormous body attacking me and throwing me around the , and i keep trying to run away from it or to kill it and it just doesnt die or get hurt 

same with other sins i dreamed of other sins manifestations and how they chase me and attempt to hurt me, and sometimes i would even feel the pain that they applied

but the worst was the animals in the sea, they had the scariest and most hideous bodies and what made them even more scary was that i couldnt see what they were about to do as they swam under me 

this is the world we are building, and the worst part is that if we die in a state in which we are left with some habits or evil actions left unforgiving, they every one of those evils made manifest will surround us and destroy us 

and this could last for whatever period of time God desires , maybe even until judgement day

so purify yourself and NEVER go back to any evil, because if you die in that state with something left undone or impure, you can be sure to wake up in a dark and evil place which wants to  hurt you , and there is NO HELP there , not from the Imams , not from the Prophet not from God, you are left there to deal with what you created

also bear in mind that some actions have a domino like effect so you have to be EXTRA careful of them

like for example when a persons eat too much, his sexual feeling are amplified and he becomes "blind" and this blindness can cause a person to actually sin, because the full stomach had caused a rise in sexual feeling and then he she finds it even harder to lower the gaze , or if he she isnt married then he/she might go into adultery or masturbation or other sins 

also applies to other things 

if we are too "happy" suddenly it becomes easier to swear

and i have seen this with my own eyes where individually people are cool and calm and controlled 

but then they meet in a group(all Muslims) at some restaurant or wherever and then they stuff themselves

and then they begin to talk politics, and then they begin to argue and they get angry, they then swear and etc 

the sins just pile on 

so be careful of "domino" sins which effect you like this , they sneak up on you and shaytaan does his work , even the most cool and calm and collected because erratic and eccentric and evil , if he/she were to die in that moment, they would enter an evil permanent abode until they are purified(which could take forever) 

Edited by herenow477

I think Barzakh actually purifies you before Judgement Day, but it will hurt alot, and I MEAN ALOT.

well quiet frankly if a person knows that it will hurt a lot and does nothing about it, then he/she deserves to be hurt a lot , maybe never to even get out , because what has this person learned if they are told such things and they ignore it and go head first consciously into the valley of the shadow of death 

Edited by herenow477

Exactly, as opposed to a guy who makes mistakes here and there, and is afraid of Allah (s.w.t), this person might be in some form of pain. But a person who continues to ignore everything, will be in 1000x more pain.

regardless of whether he ignores "some" or "all" if he does it consciously he is deserving of punishment 

Salamo Aleykom!

Ahsant Brother herenow.

Brothers I have had a question in my mind. Would like to share it With u guys. Lets share thoughts about it, as I think its related With the topic Herenow wrote about. So here it is:

Our actions create effects on Our souls, specially Our habits do that. At the same time, evil actions create evil/hurting painful effects on the soul and in barzakh. Now when a person do tawbah. God the most Merciful forgives us. But then He also mentions that huqooq al-ibaad (rights of other servants of God) are to me forgiven only by those one has ill-treated. So heres the Dangerous point:

HUQOQ OF GOD:

The huqoq of God are VERY important. Actually huqoq of other "ibaad" are also God`s huqoq because they are His creations. But here is a point. One thing is to do "tawbah" each time. But Ithink its not enough saying tawbah for a real lover og God. When one use to hurt a beloved one, we use to buy cards, flowers and have a bad feeling a long time. And even is our beloved forgives us, we have feeling of having hurted and having betrayed our beloved. We dont think like this about our beloved Creator. We only say tawbah and forget everything. We should treat God With the BEST love and have the best Affair With Him.

HUQOQ OF OTHER PEOPLE:

Now lets talk about the huqoq, evil doings to the servants of God/other humanbeings. Sometimes we use to say things which hurt others, or illtreat them. Olama tells us that we have to be forgiven by them, and even "remove" that pain from their hearts for nullyfying the effect. And if one does not have the chance for that. One should make astaghfar for them and give sadaqah on behalf of them.

Herenow the question is. Sometimes maybe the person one have hurted have been a kafir/wahabi/ non-muslim/nasibi. What can one do to "nullify" that effect in such a situation? How can a person make it up if one knows that asking forgiveness from that person even will make the situation worse, and talking to them isnot a good idea? Is praying for them "astaghfar" og giving sadaqah on their behalf a right idea even the person is a kafir/nasibibi?

Edited by Prisonedboy

Salamo Aleykom!

Ahsant Brother herenow.

Brothers I have had a question in my mind. Would like to share it With u guys. Lets share thoughts about it, as I think its related With the topic Herenow wrote about. So here it is:

Our actions create effects on Our souls, specially Our habits do that. At the same time, evil actions create evil/hurting painful effects on the soul and in barzakh. Now when a person do tawbah. God the most Merciful forgives us. But then He also mentions that huqooq al-ibaad (rights of other servants of God) are to me forgiven only by those one has ill-treated. So heres the Dangerous point:

HUQOQ OF GOD:

The huqoq of God are VERY important. Actually huqoq of other "ibaad" are also God`s huqoq because they are His creations. But here is a point. One thing is to do "tawbah" each time. But Ithink its not enough saying tawbah for a real lover og God. When one use to hurt a beloved one, we use to buy cards, flowers and have a bad feeling a long time. And even is our beloved forgives us, we have feeling of having hurted and having betrayed our beloved. We dont think like this about our beloved Creator. We only say tawbah and forget everything. We should treat God With the BEST love and have the best Affair With Him.

HUQOQ OF OTHER PEOPLE:

Now lets talk about the huqoq, evil doings to the servants of God/other humanbeings. Sometimes we use to say things which hurt others, or illtreat them. Olama tells us that we have to be forgiven by them, and even "remove" that pain from their hearts for nullyfying the effect. And if one does not have the chance for that. One should make astaghfar for them and give sadaqah on behalf of them.

Herenow the question is. Sometimes maybe the person one have hurted have been a kafir/wahabi/ non-muslim/nasibi. What can one do to "nullify" that effect in such a situation? How can a person make it up if one knows that asking forgiveness from that person even will make the situation worse, and talking to them isnot a good idea? Is praying for them "astaghfar" og giving sadaqah on their behalf a right idea even the person is a kafir/nasibibi?

Questions need to be answered first of all:

1. How was the hurting? Was it gheebah?

2. Is the person, who you did it too, dead or alive?

Salamo Aleykom!

Ahsant Brother herenow.

HUQOQ OF GOD:

HUQOQ OF OTHER PEOPLE:

If your not sure just take precaution and do it anyway , you have nothing to worry about, God looks at the intentions nevertheless and if your intentions are sincere then we hope God accepts 

Al Abd I did not say that I was talking about myself here bro. Anway

Herenow.. the problem in the case which I pointed on was that how can one send the sawab of "ziyarat ashura" and "ataghfar and salawat" to a person who is not a muslim.. or even a munkir of maybe enemy of Ahlulbayt? Isnt it unrightful to share such a wonderful sawab With them?

Al Abd I did not say that I was talking about myself here bro. Anway

Herenow.. the problem in the case which I pointed on was that how can one send the sawab of "ziyarat ashura" and "ataghfar and salawat" to a person who is not a muslim.. or even a munkir of maybe enemy of Ahlulbayt? Isnt it unrightful to share such a wonderful sawab With them?

well then dont do it if you feel they dont deserve it 

By not doing anything .. what about being free from any kind of unjustice done to them? Anyway.. lets forget it.

yea justice is important bu you are not going to go out of your way and over your head to make over the moon efforts for every individual, being remorseful goes two ways, the person has to be wiling and forgiving, if he/she isnt, then you cant obsess over it and make your life miserable, there is plenty of people who need help that you can help instead of obsessing over an arrogant person

What about revenge and anger. Let me give an example:

Someone are doing injustice to you, or having a low-manner behaviour. Now by not taking "revenge" og not setting a stop to it. Maybe the other part thinks that one is weak. For a person who is working to know God. Whats the solution? To take revenge, or just ignore it? its for sure that by taking revenge one cannot always be exact in holding the "justice" Level and to exactly the same amount like the other one did. And that can make one become a unjust person one self. But by completely ignoring it...the other one can become more arrogant.

I know what to do in a "normal" state. but if one is interested in spiritual wayfearing... whats the best thing to do?

What about revenge and anger. Let me give an example:

Someone are doing injustice to you, or having a low-manner behaviour. Now by not taking "revenge" og not setting a stop to it. Maybe the other part thinks that one is weak. For a person who is working to know God. Whats the solution? To take revenge, or just ignore it? its for sure that by taking revenge one cannot always be exact in holding the "justice" Level and to exactly the same amount like the other one did. And that can make one become a unjust person one self. But by completely ignoring it...the other one can become more arrogant.

I know what to do in a "normal" state. but if one is interested in spiritual wayfearing... whats the best thing to do?

if you find yourself overwhelmed by anger whether your right or wrong , the best thing to do is just walk away or stay silent 

arguing with some people is pointless and i know ive been there , you argue and argue and they are like a wall that wont budge, so best is to stay quiet or walk away 

True.. not always easy but yes thats better than destroying ones own temper and doing anything which makes one regret later.

1. Sometimes one do not sin by fighting someone, but the imagination is running its own way. "If he had said that, I would have knocked his teeth out!" and one is seeing this "film" playing. Is that also a sin? Will this also effect the spirituality or will it do so only after acting upon it?

2. Whats the best way of destroying a habit. F example a habit of procastination?

3. What should a wayfearer ask for in his duas after praying for the Imam of Time?

4. What is the marifah of God? Is it knowing His Names? Or how His laws are functioning? Or is it by feelin His Presence? Are these Things the main goal which increases in the path or is it something else?

True.. not always easy but yes thats better than destroying ones own temper and doing anything which makes one regret later.

1. Sometimes one do not sin by fighting someone, but the imagination is running its own way. "If he had said that, I would have knocked his teeth out!" and one is seeing this "film" playing. Is that also a sin? Will this also effect the spirituality or will it do so only after acting upon it?

2. Whats the best way of destroying a habit. F example a habit of procastination?

3. What should a wayfearer ask for in his duas after praying for the Imam of Time?

4. What is the marifah of God? Is it knowing His Names? Or how His laws are functioning? Or is it by feelin His Presence? Are these Things the main goal which increases in the path or is it something else?

1. definitely the imagination must be also silenced , "think happy thoughts" as the old saying goes , because thinking negatively is actually eating at you, and cabn even build up to the point that the person feels as if he/she must saying something  

2. the best way to destroy any habit is simply not to do it, go cold turkey and just avoid it and fight the urges that come with it, although the Prophet in a hadeeth which i once read had gave a suggestion, and that is to gradually decrease whatever bad habit is lingering, until it is completely annihilated , so lets say you do some bad habit, make a condition that you will only do it once or twice (obviously less then what your normally do) and stick to that for some short time, then minimize it to half or less, and again stick to that some short time, and finally eliminate it 

3. ask for guidance form God always and forgiveness for yourself and for everyone you know dead and alive, for the dead ask for forgiveness , for the alive ask for guidance and strength to face evil and not succumb to it , also ask for your family members and friends for guidance and forgiveness , and also ask for help for all the oppressed and for justice and punishment for all the oppressors

4.you cant get to marifah of God until you get to marifah of self, and the only way to get to marifah of self is to overcome all your evil habits and inclinations, once you attain this purity and self realization, you will attain or begin to get to know God  

wesellams 

ok

1. Its prefered to guard ones tongue. But now in these days, a great part of communiction is taking place on social media like facebook, whatssapp and so on. Will this point in this case mean not to sin in communication right?

2. In one of Your post u mentioned "the elite of God guiding you". How does this take place?

ok

1. Its prefered to guard ones tongue. But now in these days, a great part of communiction is taking place on social media like facebook, whatssapp and so on. Will this point in this case mean not to sin in communication right?

2. In one of Your post u mentioned "the elite of God guiding you". How does this take place?

1. im not perfect i make such mistakes also, even many times on here arguing with people, so it would be hypocritical for me to comment on it

2. everyone gets guidance, even Imam Mahdi(ajtf) personally guides each and every one of us, it should not be so surprising 

wesellams 

Edited by herenow477

There is no barzakh for most people. I don't know why you people conveniently ignore narrations you don't like.

Abu Bakr al-Hadrami narrates from Abu Ja'far (a.s.) that he said: "No one shall be questioned in the grave except he who shall be of pure belief or of total disbelief." I told him: "And (what about) the rest of the men?" He said: "They will be kept in oblivion." (Muntakhab Basa'iri 'd-darajat)

http://www.almizan.org/tafsir/2-153-157/

The verses of the Qur'an in so many places indicate that most people will be oblivious from the time of death up until the day of judgement.

I guess speculation about barzakh and talking about dreams is a popular past time because it is a temporary escape from the reality of your miserable and boring lives. Yes my theory is it is your fault because you willingly follow jurists who knowingly employ conjecture in telling you what you can not do and what you must do in religion. You should not follow these types of jurists. You have a choice

Edited by followthetruth

There is no barzakh for most people. I don't know why you people conveniently ignore narrations you don't like.

Abu Bakr al-Hadrami narrates from Abu Ja'far (a.s.) that he said: "No one shall be questioned in the grave except he who shall be of pure belief or of total disbelief." I told him: "And (what about) the rest of the men?" He said: "They will be kept in oblivion." (Muntakhab Basa'iri 'd-darajat)

The verses of the Qur'an in so many places indicate that most people will be oblivious from the time of death up until the day of judgement.

I guess speculation about barzakh and talking about dreams is a popular past time because it is a temporary escape from the reality of your miserable and boring lives. Yes my theory is it is your fault because you willingly follow jurists who knowingly employ conjecture in telling you what you can not do and what you must do in religion. You should not follow these types of jurists. You have a choice

you can believe what you like, but you will be surprised i can give you thin guarantee 

just remember that ignoring something doesnt make it go away , it just makes you suffer worse 

Are you the one who decides who goes to Barzakh and who not or not? Indeed you are wrong and you don't have any rights to say false things which truth are told in Holy Quran. Barzakh is also implied in Holy Quran, verse 23:100. Here's the link http://quran.com/23/100. So brother/sister don't come and tell us something that you are not sure about. With that you can mislead people from the truth.

Edited by sayedamir2000