Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali Dhe Malang

Any Serious Woman Want To Marry.

Rate this topic

In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious And Most Merciful

Asalam o Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.

I am a Pakistani Shia Sayyid Male, Looking/Seeking Rishta Of A Shia Woman From Europe. If Any Of You Are Serious Please Leave Me A Message Private. There's no serious website on internet so I choose to write it here.

I am Serious And, Please no trolls.

1. Female Should Pray 5 Times A Day.

2. Wears Hijab And Abaya.

3. Not Materialistic

Thank You

Ali Dhe Malang.

Edited by Ali Dhe Malang

I am a Pakistani Shia Sayyid Male, Looking/Seeking Rishta Of A Shia Woman From Europe. If Any Of You Are Serious Please Leave Me A Message Private. There's no serious website on internet so I choose to write it here.

3. Not Materialistic

Thank You

Ali Dhe Malang.

Salamun alaykum. I have not been in http://www.shiamatch.com/ so far but apparently it is a serious website for your purpose. Check it out.

I am neither agreeing nor disagreeing with the premise that this is an ironic, contradictory statement. 

LOOOOL

Well this is a joke. If wanna be taken seriously, try not color coding your text. Just saying. lol

LOOOOL

Well this is a joke. If wanna be taken seriously, try not color coding your text. Just saying. lol

Well, it does say he lives in denmark. Maybe he is serious lol :/

Anyway, the OP needs to head to the back of the line.  The rest of us were here first. 

We will category everyone height weight and age. Elders first than youngster. lol

Please observe a moment of silence for the pakistani people. A sad day to be one.

LOOOL

at least he used purple.

But seriously OP, ask your mom to look for a wife for you, im sure she can find someone to meet your requirements. People here are just going to make fun of you....

It is irritating to see that a person on here is saying this is a 'spam' come on now friend someone in here trying to be real.

It's a spam. You made 2 different threads about the same topic, nobody is gonna buy it. Give up.

3. Not Materialistic

Thank You

Ali Dhe Malang.

Im not replying because i am interested, i am just replying to say that i like the second criteria.

I really like the second criteria.

Normally, ive seen a lot of people expecting their wives to be a specific weight and heigt and being like this or have this color.

Unrealistic expectations quoi.

So seing that a few people dont care about physical appearence or what the media preaches ..

May Allah give you the best

And yeah people will make fun of you here, they have a lot of free time. Eh DreamCatcher :-P

its better to try shiamatch.com

I was going to commend the OP for being brave enough to be so straight up about his intentions and just go for it. Until I saw (note saw, not read) Maryaam's post...

OP: My advice to you, run like the wind son!

As for Maryaam, I think you could teach Gerrie Nel a thing or two :lol:

But, on a more serious note this is an excellent list of questions - probably things that most guys haven't even considered before they go off to find a wife. It should be pinned in the marriage/mutah problems forum.

Edit: some of your questions are grammatically incorrect (keep using "your" instead of "the"), fix them please. Also: "How do you feel about women driving?
" <== Seriously? Are there people outside of Saudi Arabia who think this way :donno:

Edited by Deewan

Maryaam!! pretty short list ,why didnt you make it longer?! :lol:

I thought of that but felt I should remain approachable and not overwhelming... :angel:

OP: My advice to you, run like the wind son!

:cry:

Edit: some of your questions are grammatically incorrect (keep using "your" instead of "the"), fix them please. Also: "How do you feel about women driving?
" <== Seriously? Are there people outside of Saudi Arabia who think this way :donno:

Thought you didn't read it….. :shifty:  

I read it between the time I posted originally and when I made the edit. I believe I'm owed some form of compensation :dry:

It's a good list of questions that, I think, you should post every time there's a new marriage thread :lol:

In fact, it ought to be a questionnaire that all young things should have to answer before they are allowed to get married. It really gets to the core of what I've said previously--the immaturity that afflicts the young lot who think they're old enough to get married.

3. Not Materialistic

Thank You

Ali Dhe Malang.

If you want to marry a pakistani sayyid shia male and you are from Europe  and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap)

If you are not worried that he just wants a visa and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap)

If you pray 5x a day, wear hijab and abaya and you are unmaterialistic and you know it, then your face will surely show it

If you want to marry this guy and you know it, clap your hands. (clap clap)

If you want to marry this guy and you know it, stomp your feet (stomp stomp)

If you want to marry this guy and you know it, stomp your feet (stomp stomp)

If you want to marry this guy and you know it, then your face will surely show it

If you want to marry this guy and you know it, stomp your feet. (stomp stomp)

If you want to marry this guy and you know it, shout "Hurray!" (hoo-ray!)

If you want to marry this guy and you know it, then your face will surely show it

If you want to marry this guy and you know it, do all three (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)

If you want to marry this guy and you know it, do all three (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)

If you want to marry this guy and you know it, do all three. (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)

There's no serious website on internet so I choose to write it here.

Edited by followthetruth