Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ethics

This Is Such Heartbreaking And Very Sad...

Rate this topic

I just finished watching part one, and I honestly dont know what to say. You hear and know about these issues, but once you see them, it just crushes your heart. You just ask, why? How did this happen? IS their a solution? What would we muslims do for such cases, if it were to happen? This is just a tiny part of the bigger problem that is constantly happening.. Then I think about the middle east and what is happening their.... All I can say is,

WE MUST MAKE THE CHANGE, FIRST TO OURSELVES AND THAN THE WORLD!

Al Ajal Ya Imam Mahdi A.S!

*There is some vulgar language, and may or may not include non-hijab women.

edit: I was looking at part two's youtube comments and someone said something very interesting. Why would they bunch all these people together? It makes you think, honestly they are not at fault.

(wasalam)

Part two hurts even more :no:

Edited by PureEthics

Haha, this is funny!! Thanks for sharing!

I find your comment very displeasing and ignorant. You have the name of our imam in you signature, yet you show no respect to his etiquette he has provided us with.

I find your comment very displeasing and ignorant. You have the name of our imam in you signature, yet you show no respect to his etiquette he has provided us with.

What? Is it haram to think something is funny?

If this makes you cry, You have some deep emotional problems you're ignoring.

How can you say you are a follower of the ahlulbayt when such things dont move you? WE must sympathize and empathize with people, for one day it could happen to us! Is it not to be humane? Is this not what we learn from our imams and prophets? They are just kids for God's sake. Then we ask why doesnt anyone care for the shia children being butchered...

What? Is it haram to think something is funny?

Yes. For you are laughing at someones troubles.

Edited by PureEthics

How can you say you are a follower of the ahlulbayt when such things dont move you? WE must sympathize and empathize with people, for one day it could happen to us! Is it not to be humane? Is this not what we learn from our imams and prophets? They are just kids for God's sake. Then we ask why doesnt anyone care for the shia children being butchered...

Being a Shi'a doesn't mean be an emotional pansy.

Dude, the fights is intensive. Did you see the buss-madness? Haha lol, seriously, man, that's funny.. But I respect your opinion.

but, yeah the sec video boy, it is sad for him, but what the curly hair dude did, ok it was kindda fun, hehe...

Edited by Ali-F

Being a Shi'a doesn't mean be an emotional pansy.

No one said you must cry rivers. But if it does not make you want to cry then you have lost your human worth im afraid. Part of what it means to be a shia is to care for and to take care of others, regardless of faith or anything else. Crying is something special Allah has given us. It connects us and helps us understand one another. It makes you want to do something, its a driving force. It takes arrogance and animal behavior from you. You become a compassionate person, kind to others...

Salam alaikom

Can you make a summary of what it is? I promise i will watch it as soon as possible.

It shows the situations of a select group of children (African Americans) in the west of Chicago. Probably the most run down and unfortunate place in all of America. It documents their thoughts and how a day in their life goes.

Edited by PureEthics

I honestly think this "medicine" the mom talks about in the second part is BS. It makes people worse. I feel like all these behavioral medicines are part of the problem. Its all propaganda + $$$$$$$$

Edited by PureEthics

I honestly think this "medicine" the mom talks about in the second part is BS. It makes people worse. I feel like all these behavioral medicines are part of the problem. Its all propaganda + $$$$$$$$

The only effective medicine will help these kids turn their life around is the teachings of ahlul byte(as).

Edited by Martyrdom

When i watch this i see kids who, for one reason or anothe,r are living in chaotic realities and who have probably been given the message that they are worth little. When a parent refuses to take the time and effort it takes to discipline and guide their child the child gets the message that they arent worth that time or the effort. It looks like the situation is complicated with drug use and criminality on the parents behalf and the kids are both reacting against and mimicking some of these patterns. Theyre desperate for someone to teach them how to self discipline and show them they are loveable and worth time, effort and respect. Until they get that message and believe it they will continue to struggle between self destruction and a confused way of fighting for themselves, fueled by the hope that something better can exist for them. InshAllah their parents and teachers wont give up, it must be a very tough job, but also an amazing feeling when you know youve helped.

Bismillaah.  As salaam alaykum

I get the impression that the dogg got the best of them. They can't handle it as well as some others appear to handle it. They all need to get out of Satan's agency.  Yes, for sure! Satan run's the  doog agency!

It hurts my heart to see young children get made fun of by other kids by something that Allah has given them a test with. It is saddening to see children everywhere hurt, in pain, or killed.

Those who Shia who laugh at people like this, or make fun of Shia expressing sorrow about these children are not true Muslims

That's not true, millions turn their life around not even knowing anything about ahlul bayt Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã.

But they will never reach the certainty and strong personality of the followers of Ahul byte.  These kids need role models to look up to and who better then ahlul byte. Im not saying their isn't any good role models out there , im just saying they need the best.

Bismillaah.  As salaam alaykum

Salaam pure ethics.

You like a lot of this dog.

vice (vaɪs)

n

1. an immoral, wicked, or evil habit, action, or trait

2. habitual or frequent indulgence in pernicious, immoral, or degrading practices

3. a specific form of pernicious conduct, esp prostitution or sexual perversion

4. a failing or imperfection in character, conduct, etc: smoking is his only vice.

5. (Pathology) pathol any physical defect or imperfection

6. a bad trick or disposition, as of horses, dogs, etc