Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
herenow477

Two Dreams Of What I Found To Be Imam Mahdi(Ajtf)

Rate this topic

I don't understand why people here directly started refuting the claim of the brother who had posted his dream about Imam Asr عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف. In my personal opinion rather discussing your dreams and such important aspects of life in online forums, it is better to try to understand yourself and if that is not possible then try to have discussion with any Alim. 

Secondly few people are trying to say that he may be Satan, I am sorry dear it is just impossible for Satan to presents himself in form of any of 14 infallibles as even in your dream.

Thirdly I think one person tried to call the poster of thread as liar on hadees of Imam Mehdi عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف which states if anybody claims to meet me during my Ghaybat, he/she is a liar. Sorry, don't misinterpret hadees of Imams as in wrong way. There are proofs that Imam met different people not only in dreams but in real life too. It was not allowed to them to disclose such meetings in their lifetime whereas no such boundation for people who had seen him in dreams.