Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
herenow477

Two Dreams Of What I Found To Be Imam Mahdi(Ajtf)

Rate this topic

It is now the third time or second time i had a dream of what was CLEARLY show to me as being Imam Mahdi(ajtf) or whom was introduced as Imam Mahdi(AJTF), and it has made me very confused. THE first time i had a CLEAR dream of Imam Mahdi(ajtf) was a while ago, and the SECOND time i had a clear dream was just today, however in that clear dream, it was like dejavu , i knew the whole dream (i didnt know it was a dream i thought it was real)  as if i was experiencing dejavu, and in the dream the WHOLE time i didnt believe it was happening, i was coming up with all these excuses and doubts. 

Anyway the first time i ad a dream of the PERSON who at the time i didnt know who he was, i met him  inside a mosque, he didnt pay ANY attention to me, i seen him CLEARLY and all of his facial and body features, and i will get to that later, but anyway at the time i woke up and i was wondering "who was this strange lookign person whom i seen in my dream last night" 

In my FIRST dream a long time ago, i was inside a mosque, and i was talking to what looked like ayatollah khameninh, or one of the other sayyed, and suddenly i noticed a person came into the room. 

This person was actually so calm and almost didnt notice me or anyone there, he was really quiet, and even though he was looking around at what was going on in the room, and listening to differnt people talking, he was not in any way "paying attention to them" and how to put this, its as if he was un-judgemental, he listened without any blame, had a very fatherly/grad-fatherly feel, like somebody who is there to listen to your problems and no matter WHAT you say to him he will not be moved , or judge you or be shocked etc 

In that dream he was wearing shia style dress that was brown, he had/tan skin with dark (tiny) spots on his face, kind of like beauty spots but in a very peculiar and distinct way, the look in his eyes, was just so strange, and it was i dont know how ot describe so disconnected from around him, he had like this feel that NOTHING can affect him, as if he was in such a... i dont know i cant describe it 

Anyway in that dream i had some problem and i wished for somebody to hear me, and somehow without my own doing without me knowing, he came in front of me as if the floor below me shiftedm, like he didnt move nor did i move, nor did i have the ability to walk in front of him , it just "happened" and i said to hm some problem i was having in not understanding something, and he listend to me despite that he didnt look like he was listening, like his mind was focused on something else, and after i fnished he said something in my mind and that was it i woke up, after i woke up that time i dcould remember his face as if i seen him in real life, and his body and everything ,he was an old man no doubt, but i never found out who he was and forgot about him 

Until today, i had a dream that IN my dream i was about to go somewhere with 2 other people, and we were actually expecting Imam Mahdi(ajtf) to arive , i dont know why i dont know how, but me and these two people were told to go somewhere unrelated , and we did, and we found that somebody was playing impostor and creating light, but in the end he was NOT Imam Mahdi(ajtf) and in my dream all of us had lost hope because every one around us was claiming to be Imam Mahdi(ajtf) it had become a joke , everyone was impostors and faking it

But suddenly in my dream when we lost all hope, we heard somehow the announcement from somewhere that Imam Mahdi(ajtf) HAD COME , and me and these two other guys and every other person went around looking for him, we went to wherever a crown gathered , and again we didnt find what we were looking for

And in my dream we finally sat down, and me and these two other people and there was more people crowding around, and suddenly again we heard an announcement "Imam Mahdi(ajtf) is coming, and suddenly a young man appeared, and come and sat with us, he looked definitely arab, had a short black beard, was not tall,  he came and sat with us, and started to ask us some questions, everyone looked at him with this wonder, as if to say who are you?  he then asked teh two people with me more questions, but didnt seem to notice me at all, finally he said "lets go meet the Imam, come with me", and then i could finally speak, and i said "arent you the Imam?" and he when he was about to answer that he wasnt the Imam, he got to the "imam mahdi" part and he started to cry and could not finish even saying it, nevertheless then he took us to a room

me and the other two guys were told that he was a helper of Imam Mahdi and that teh Imam is going to meet us, however in order to get to the Imam we have to go through a wall

he took out some hand held device, and drew three rectangles and lines in the wall

there was also a woman with him who HAD NO HIJAB, they picked up the devices , drew the square like a white image on  wall(three of them) and told the other two guys and somebody else to go through the wall

he said "the Imam is not here, he is in a desert in saudi arabia, and he is going to meet you" so go through the wall

they went through the wll and i was left behind in the room, 

the person and the lady both looked at me, and i looked at them, and i started getting doubts, i wondered did these two just kill those two companions of mine plus some other person? did they just create some field and obliterate them into nothing?

and these two people looked at me and both smiled, the woman was sitting on the floor and she had no hijab, and the man was standing , he came up to me, and he GAVE me one of the devices, and i asked what am u supposed to do with this? and he didnt say anything, nor did i say to him when am I going to meet the Imam(ajtf), i was too shy to ask, but at the same time i had doubts about that wall travel thing 

i said to the woman, why re you not wearing a hijab? i cant trust you, and she looked at me and said good question it is good to ask questions, and i asked the guy, how can i trust you, who are you?" and he also said the same thing "good question, it is good to ask questions"i pretty much said i didnt trust them and, as if i suspected that they killed the three people (my two companions and some lady) i didnt see any of them return 

before i left, i did ask "when am i supposed to return this thing? and he told me ten months, and i left and started walking up some stairs, where i met some person who accompanied me, and who even asked me "what si that device in your hand" and i said "its my research project" because i didnt want to explain to him the truth of what just happened until i was more sure and knew what was goin on"

and i left that building with doubts and skeptic , as i was walking , the world around me started to crumble, but it didnt alarm any of us

finally i started to wonder, "what and where did those guys go that went through the wall" and as i was wondering, and began to have doubts, and i even said "i wouldnt go through that wall, i bet it would obliterate me and kill me" and that device suddenly picked up my skepticism ,  its as if that device that was in my hand suddenly created an image in my mind, and i seen what happened when the previous people entered that "portal like thing" 

in that "vision" i seen some people find themselves in a red Arabian desert, it was deserted and there was a town far away, they then walked forward over some hill, and they finally came to a person WHO LOOKED LIKE THE PERSON IN THAT DREAM I HAD AGES AGO, except his hair which was originally white was colored with henna, as well as his beard also like it had dark red henna, but same posture, same stance , same look in his face and that same body with the same walking stick  

he looked like that person in the first dream i had ages ago, i immediately recognized him , he had that "disconnected look" 

anyway the three people came to him, and he looked at them, and found two of them to be evil, and they intended even HARM to the Imam , the Imam said some words and "judged" them and they were instantly sent to Hell, the third person i didnt see what happened to him , but the dream finished 

now that person in my dream was looking exactly like the person in my dream who i didnt know who he was at the time, even though i seen him distinctly , now in my mind at the time i thought "is this Ibraheem(a.s) or Muhammad(pbuh)?" because he had a very strange look, he didnt look of this time, and he was definitely not young , he was old, and in the first dream he was alot more dinstinct he had brown/dark skin and white hair/beard, short beard, and whenever i thought further about his age , suddenly a realization came to me :"he is 1000 years old" and suddenly it made sense to me that he looked as old as he did , and that was the last thing before i woke up, but i woke up with an overwhelming sense of disbelief and doubts hence i am writing this to you, to find out what YOU had seem that HE looked like 

now i could describe him 

but i am not going to describe him yet, until i hear from you, i want to know those who have seen the Imam WHAT did he look like to you? i want to see if i can find any similarities with people who had dremt of him

describe how he looked like, and i will eventually describe him

all i will say is what i have said so far, and to add to that , NOTHING I EXPECTED OF WHAT HE WOULD LOOK LIKE, he didnt look like any arab of today , more "persian",  his helper the guy that came to us, did in fact look arab, and the woman looked asian/hispanic with dark black hair that was in the room where the "portal" was 

also in my dream that technology was not common, it looked strange to me when i seen it , but not surprised by it , just untrustworthy of it , and the Imam all this time was very "disconnected" he didnt care what others thought or did about him , he was on his mission , and he judged VERY SWIFTLY 

also to add, he had a brown walking stick in both dreams 

Edited by herenow477

No, you did not see Imam al-Mahdi. You most probably thought it was him, or did a mistake. If you indeed saw Imam al-Mahdi, then you are a really interesting being. You have seen the Master of the Affairs, then one who people hope to see.

So, from this; you didn't see the Imam al-Asr. Furthermore, if you claim to have seen the Imam in the dream, then how do you know it was him? If you say: "He introduced himself" - then if I said to you "I am al-Mahdi" - would you believe me? What a kind of logic and understanding is this?

Besides this, you also says "Which I found" - who say that your words are truth? And, why do you share your dreams with us?

Edited by Ali-F

No, you did not see Imam al-Mahdi. You most probably thought it was him, or did a mistake. If you indeed saw Imam al-Mahdi, then you are a really interesting being. You have seen the Master of the Affairs, then one who people hope to see.

So, from this; you didn't see the Imam al-Asr. Furthermore, if you claim to have seen the Imam in the dream, then how do you know it was him? If you say: "He introduced himself" - then if I said to you "I am al-Mahdi" - would you believe me? What a kind of logic and understanding is this?

Besides this, you also says "Which I found" - who say that your words are truth? And, why do you share your dreams with us?

whats your problem? who are YOU to tell me what i had seen or have not seen? what makes you think that YOU know what somebody else dreamt about?  what a rude person you are , and this could only come from jealousy or some other issue you have with me 

i didnt ask YOU what YOU think that about me seeing the Imam, i asked that THOSE WHO HAD SEEN THE IMAM IN THEIR DREAM to describe what they had seen and so that we can make comparisons between our dreams and come to a conclusion 

hence why i didnt describe HIM how i seen HIM YET but WILL DO when i get some more opinion in order that i dont SWAY people opinions 

take your attitude and opinion elsewhere, i didnt ask for YOUR opinion i asked if anyone HAD DREAMT OF THE IMAM and to describe HIM so that we can make comparison 

if YOU ALI-F has seen the Imam ever in a dream then do continue to comment and share with us, otherwise take your bad attitude somewhere else, because your bad attitude is riddled with bias and prejudice , your attitude really repulses me 

i share my dreams wit those who had the privilege to have such a dream, and since it is not he first time i had that dream i am certain in its truth , but i still want to compare to others how they seen him because it was NOT what i expected and imagined , especially nothing like those drawings of the Imams 

Edited by herenow477

whats your problem? who are YOU to tell me what i had seen or have not seen? what makes you think that YOU know what somebody else dreamt about?  what a rude person you are , and this could only come from jealousy or some other issue you have with me 

i didnt ask YOU what YOU think that about me seeing the Imam, i asked that THOSE WHO HAD SEEN THE IMAM IN THEIR DREAM to describe what they had seen and so that we can make comparisons between our dreams and come to a conclusion 

hence why i didnt describe HIM how i seen HIM YET but WILL DO when i get some more opinion in order that i dont SWAY people opinions 

take your attitude and opinion elsewhere, i didnt ask for YOUR opinion i asked if anyone HAD DREAMT OF THE IMAM and to describe HIM so that we can make comparison 

if YOU ALI-F has seen the Imam ever in a dream then do continue to comment and share with us, otherwise take your bad attitude somewhere else, because your bad attitude is riddled with bias and prejudice , your attitude really repulses me 

i share my dreams wit those who had the privilege to have such a dream, and since it is not he first time i had that dream i am certain in its truth , but i still want to compare to others how they seen him because it was NOT what i expected and imagined , especially nothing like those drawings of the Imams 

You seem not to have the aklaq' of Ahlulbayt, anyhow, that's not my main area.

If you see this as bad attitude, then fine, you can say that - but what I pointed out was that you did not see Imam al-Mahdi. I am backed up by Ayatollah al-Sayed Kamal al-Haydari.

Peace to you, and remember me in your duas.

You seem not to have the aklaq' of Ahlulbayt, anyhow, that's not my main area.

If you see this as bad attitude, then fine, you can say that - but what I pointed out was that you did not see Imam al-Mahdi. I am backed up by Ayatollah al-Sayed Kamal al-Haydari.

Peace to you, and remember me in your duas.

so what if i dont have the ahlaq of ahlul bayt, neither do you

and also you dont know me in life,  who says that in order to see the Imam you need to be perfect? you are limiting the Imam and God's mercy and your being "backed up by that person" is a gross marginalization

besides what do you know about me? what do you know what i do? what do you know how i live my life? you seem to have a very limited understanding and a WHOLE heap of prejudice and bias that drowns your judgement

clearly you have never had a dream of the Imam if you dont UNDERSTAND what it mean to see him in a dream, because those who have seen him have this special feel that it is him, and you obviously dont understand that because you NEVER dreamt of him 

therefore dont speak about and make judgments for others about what you have no knowledge and understanding , and you are such a rude person , may God guide you and help remove that arrogance from your mind before it takes you to a dark dark place, despite that it seems your already there with your jealousy and judgmental 

the Imam had said that the one thing you need not have if you want to meet him is arrogance and pride in your steps and that if you want to see him, you should remove these two,  and you seem to have a whole mouthful of it hence why you cannot even understand what it means to see him in a dream

but i think your jealousy is the worst , an envious bitter jealousy that is eating through my screen when i read your comments 

therefore detest completely from commenting on my posts , you lack GREAT understanding due to your bias, jealousy and envy , your a very IGNORANT person 

Edited by herenow477

so what if i dont have the ahlaq of ahlul bayt, neither do you

and also you dont know me in life,  who says that in order to see the Imam you need to be perfect? you are limiting the Imam and God's mercy and your being "backed up by that person" is a gross marginalization

besides what do you know about me? what do you know what i do? what do you know how i live my life? you seem to have a very limited understanding and a WHOLE heap of prejudice and bias that drowns your judgement

clearly you have never had a dream of the Imam if you dont UNDERSTAND what it mean to see him in a dream, because those who have seen him have this special feel that it is him, and you obviously dont understand that because you NEVER dreamt of him 

therefore dont speak about and make judgments for others about what you have no knowledge and understanding , and you are such a rude person , may God guide you and help remove that arrogance from your mind before it takes you to a dark dark place, despite that it seems your already there with your jealousy and judgmental 

the Imam had said that the one thing you need not have if you want to meet him is arrogance and pride from in your steps and that if you want to see him, you should remove these two,  and you seem to have a whole mouthful of it hence why you cannot even understand what it means to see him in a dream

but i think your jealousy is the worst , a envious bitter jealousy that is eating through my screen when i read your comments 

Do you read the al-Quran? If so, then you may have read this verse:  O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear Allah: For Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful, 49:12.

May Allah guide me and also you. Allah is my witness over what you say, and if you indeed are one of the liars, then may Allah have mercy on you.

As for knowing your life, I am not interested in knowing your life, my brother. However, I will not go out of the topic.

As for your saying: "You are limiting the Imam and God's mercy and your being "backed up by that person" is a gross marginalization"

Then I have two comments regarding this. First of all, you can't say that I am limiting Allahs mercy. Did you know that thuma (accusing) is actually a sin? I will however, forgive you,  if you indeed made a sin. Secondly, if you truly knew who Ayatollah Kamal al-Haydari was, you would have kissed his feet.

And as for your saying about seeing the Imam, then yes, I can't see the Imam, because he's in ghaybah. I can't see a person, who I hope to see return, in my dream. You are right there. Therefore, you haven't seen the Imam either.

If you kindly could post the hadith where the Imam said that you have to remove arrogance before meeting him. From my low knowledge, I don't think you can MEET the Imam in the period of ghaybah.

Lastly, you said I am arrogant, and may Allah forgive me if you are true, and may Allah forgive you if you are a liar. Allah is indeed my witness.

Wa alaykum al salam, my dear brother.

And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";

25:63

Do you read the al-Quran? If so, then you may have read this verse:  O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear Allah: For Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful, 49:12.

May Allah guide me and also you. Allah is my witness over what you say, and if you indeed are one of the liars, then may Allah have mercy on you.

As for knowing your life, I am not interested in knowing your life, my brother. However, I will not go out of the topic.

As for your saying: "You are limiting the Imam and God's mercy and your being "backed up by that person" is a gross marginalization"

Then I have two comments regarding this. First of all, you can't say that I am limiting Allahs mercy. Did you know that thuma (accusing) is actually a sin? I will however, forgive you,  if you indeed made a sin. Secondly, if you truly knew who Ayatollah Kamal al-Haydari was, you would have kissed his feet.

And as for your saying about seeing the Imam, then yes, I can't see the Imam, because he's in ghaybah. I can't see a person, who I hope to see return, in my dream. You are right there. Therefore, you haven't seen the Imam either.

If you kindly could post the hadith where the Imam said that you have to remove arrogance before meeting him. From my low knowledge, I don't think you can MEET the Imam in the period of ghaybah.

Lastly, you said I am arrogant, and may Allah forgive me if you are true, and may Allah forgive you if you are a liar. Allah is indeed my witness.

Wa alaykum al salam, my dear brother.

And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";

25:63

there is no suspicion in anything i said, you have demonstrated everything i highlighted 

again you have nothing but limitation in understanding and knowing

also thanks for hijacking my thread, you have hijacked m thread and destroyed it due to your arrogance, blindness, jealousy and envy 

if you ever rid your heart and soul of these poisons that fill it, then you might one day get the chance to meet the Imam in a dream , and when you do dont come here crying " is saw the imam i saw the Imam" because i am going to remind you of everything you said here and you wil see how stupid and arrogant you were

until then all you have to do is remove the evil from your heart/soul that blinding you 

but thanks anyway for the hijacking, you have completely deterred my thread and said all that was unnecessary to say due to ur own poisons of your own heart and soul 

if you had been smart you would have listened to that voice that was inside you telling you before you posted your first post to detest from it, but you ignored it and you continued to argue about what you have no clue what your talking about

insisting to speak what sahytaan was whispering in your heart 

well done to you, you really did it this time 

there is no suspicion in anything i said, you have demonstrated everything i highlighted 

again you have nothing but limitation in understanding and knowing

also thanks for hijacking my thread, you have hijacked m thread and destroyed it due to your arrogance, blindness, jealousy and envy 

if you ever rid your heart and soul of these poisons that fill it, then you might one day get the chance to meet the Imam in a dream , and when you do dont come here crying " is saw the imam i saw the Imam" because i am going to remind you of everything you said here and you wil see how stupid and arrogant you were

until then all you have to do is remove the evil from your heart/soul that blinding you 

but thanks anyway for the hijacking, you have completely deterred my thread and said all that was unnecessary to say due to ur own poisons of your own heart and soul 

if you had been smart you would have listened to that voice that was inside you telling you before you posted your first post to detest from it, but you ignored it and you continued to argue about what you have no clue what your talking about

insisting to speak what sahytaan was whispering in your heart 

well done to you, you really did it this time 

Okay, khayr, you can call me what you want. I don't care. Allah is my witness, and he is my Lord. So, I will leave you here, because by Allah, I don't want to discuss these topics with you. I made my argument, and peace upon Ahle Yasin.

Edited by Ali-F

Brother, I won't claim to to know you just by a post, nor will I comment on the authenticity of the dream you had, but do you really think that it is a good idea to share dreams like this on a website like this, where it will almost certainly spark up intense debates? Even if you had a question, you should have directed to someone knowledgeable, and discreetly. I made the same mistake once. Even then, a lot of people have claimed to have dreams of Imam Mahdi (as) where he introduced himself to them, yet his physical appearance differed radically from dream to dream. 

Okay, khayr, you can call me what you want. I don't care. Allah is my witness, and he is my Lord. So, I will leave you here, because by Allah, I don't want to discuss these topics with you. I made my argument, and peace upon Ahle Yasin.

you should have taken on that attitude before you got into a non sensical argument over what you had no authority to deem correct or incorrect , this is the trait of an ignorant person

you say everythng first and and then you pretend like you didnt say nothign and suddeny want to be "free" of all that you said

Brother, I won't claim to to know you just by a post, nor will I comment on the authenticity of the dream you had, but do you really think that it is a good idea to share dreams like this on a website like this, where it will almost certainly spark up intense debates? Even if you had a question, you should have directed to someone knowledgeable, and discreetly. I made the same mistake once. Even then, a lot of people have claimed to have dreams of Imam Mahdi (as) where he introduced himself to them, yet his physical appearance differed radically from dream to dream. 

in my dream he was not different at all

thats why i concluded that the first time i seen him and didnt know who he was, in the second dream i recognized him due to obviously the formal introduction and all the details of the dream i outlined 

but do remember and this is what shocked me, is that he wanst young looking, and it is to be expected because he is after all 1000 years old(give or take) and he isnt in some anti-aging bubble

and i dont understand why people are so against sharing such dreams? a Muslim should not feel jelousy or nevy if that be the case, he should feel happy and his faith should increase when he hears other have dreamt of the Imam, meaning the Imam is after all still with us

if nobody had been reporting such things we could easily suspect that our communities have goen astray and that the Imam has left us

i have read many peoples post their dreams of the Imam here and it gave me faith , and i felt happy for them, however instead the first post that Ali-F responds to me is and i quote

"No, you did not see Imam al-Mahdi. You most probably thought it was him, or did a mistake..."

what audacity and on what authority do people speak in such terms? and what gives them the authority to make suh conclusions, what an ignorant and arrogant thing to say

and why would i lie? and not just that but the fact that i remember the dream in such detail and that it was logical and in order and had much meaning is another proof for its authenticiy, its not like it was some weird dream outside of reality, or "fantasy" , it was very real and very life like

but anyway i dont understand people today instead of seeing good in good they see evil in good, and in evil they see good

it really makes no sense to me that Muslims and especially shia can be like this, the pessimism and hostility and animosity is just uncalled for

Edited by herenow477

On 4/12/2014 at 7:18 AM, herenow477 said:

you should ahve taken on that attitude before you got into a non sensial argument over what you had no authority to deem correct and incorrect , this is the trait of an ignorant person

you say everythng and then you pretned you didnt say nothign

Don't think I have changed my stance on this subject. You called me arrogant, so it is better for me to stop discussing with you. It's like speaking with a tree.

Please don't quote me after this, because it is better to stop writing now. Let's finish this discussion between me and you, and my stance is still this: You did not see Imam al-Mahdi.

If you disagree with me, then that's really good. Disagreement is actually good. However, if you call me arrogant and other things, then it is better to stop writing with you.

As told, please don't quote and answer this last message with you.

On 4/12/2014 at 7:18 AM, narsis said:

Bismillah.

Salaamun Alaykum.

I am approaching both of you herenow477 and Ali-F; be friend with each other, you are both Muslim and brothers and two Muslim brothers never talk to each other in such a manner.

With Duas.

Narsis.

Where did I use bad language? If you look back to the posts, you can clearly see who used bad language.

On 4/12/2014 at 6:25 AM, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Ali-F, it is known that in a dream, when an Infallible tells you that they are that person then it is indeed them, or if you feel or sense that it is them, then it is.

That's up to discussion.

Bismillah.

Salaamun Alaykum Jamī’an wa Rahmatullah.

Naturally when it is proved for someone that who, he had seen, in dream, was Imam, this is enough for him/her; but dream is only “proof” (Hujjah) for the one who had it.

Here I’d like to mention a Hadith from our dear Prophet (p):

مَنْ رَآنِي فِي مَنَامِهِ فَقَدْ رَآنِي لِأَنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَا يَتَمَثَّلُ فِي صُورَتِي وَ لَا فِي صُورَةِ أَحَدٍ مِنْ أَوْصِيَائِي وَ لَا فِي صُورَةِ وَاحِدَةٍ مِنْ شِيعَتِهِم‏

“Whoever saw me in his/her dreams, verily he saw me, for, Satan neither is able to appear through my face to him/her nor in my successors’ face…”

(Man Lā Yahḍuruhu-l Faqih, vol.2, p.587-588, H.3191)

Important point: according to some scholars, it is definitely true that Satan cannot play Prophet’s role in dreams, but it relates to those who had seen Prophet in reality, so that, they are able to realize whether who, they’ve seen in dream, is indeed the Prophet or not; but regarding those who didn’t see him in reality – like our generation which is far from his time – it is possible for Satan to make a nice beautiful face claiming this is the face of the Prophet or Imams.

Note: there are different views in this regard, but I suggest to those who have such dreams to talk about that with knowledgeable scholars not publicly.

With Duas.

Narsis.

On 4/12/2014 at 7:31 AM, Ali-F said:

Don't think I have changed my stance on this subject. You called me arrogant, so it is better for me to stop discussing with you. It's like speaking with a tree.

Please don't quote me after this, because it is better to stop writing now. Let's finish this discussion between me and you, and my stance is still this: You did not see Imam al-Mahdi.

If you disagree with me, then that's really good. Disagreement is actually good. However, if you call me arrogant and other things, then it is better to stop writing with you.

As told, please don't quote and answer this last message with you.

Where did I use bad language? If you look back to the posts, you can clearly see who used bad language.

That's up to discussion.

You attack and hijack my thread and you wish to have the last say?

And I am not trying to change your "stance" all I am telling you is that you are not welcome here to comment about what does not pertain to you, I didnt ask about your opinion, which quiet frankly is useless to me, nor what "ayatollah" Ali-F thinks

You truly are an arrogant and ignorant person.

I told you from the beginning desist from commenting on my thread, it was not directed to you anyway it specifically said "those who had seen in their dreams the Imam..." and clearly you have not for if you had, maybe you wouldnt have been so bitter about it

Salam 

Dreams for sure we know are in your mind and you aren't experiencing reality. What's the proof in Islam that Prophets or Imams actually enter dreams that are in our minds and in our state of sleep and are not based on a landscape that truly exists, as opposed to be simply us having thoughts of Imams and Prophets and dreaming about them. I think the latter conclusion is proven because of what we know dreams are. For example, if we see a zebra in our dream, we won't conclude it's a real zebra. The same with a tree. Why do we make the exception with Imams and Prophets and say they can enter our dreams and be real while we know dreams are creation in our mind and is not an experience of reality like when we are awake?

On 4/12/2014 at 10:45 AM, herenow477 said:

You attack and hijack my thread and you wish to have the last say?

And I am not trying to change your "stance" all I am telling you is that you are not welcome here to comment about what does not pertain to you, I didnt ask about your opinion, which quiet frankly is useless to me, nor what "ayatollah" Ali-F thinks

You truly are an arrogant and ignorant person.

I told you from the beginning desist from commenting on my thread, it was not directed to you anyway it specifically said "those who had seen in their dreams the Imam..." and clearly you have not for if you had, maybe you wouldnt have been so bitter about it

Stop now, yuka. Don't call me arrogant. I don't want to discuss with you further. By the way, I have also reported you.

On 4/12/2014 at 8:03 AM, narsis said:

Bismillah.

Salaamun Alaykum Jamī’an wa Rahmatullah.

Naturally when it is proved for someone that who, he had seen, in dream, was Imam, this is enough for him/her; but dream is only “proof” (Hujjah) for the one who had it.

Here I’d like to mention a Hadith from our dear Prophet (p):

مَنْ رَآنِي فِي مَنَامِهِ فَقَدْ رَآنِي لِأَنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَا يَتَمَثَّلُ فِي صُورَتِي وَ لَا فِي صُورَةِ أَحَدٍ مِنْ أَوْصِيَائِي وَ لَا فِي صُورَةِ وَاحِدَةٍ مِنْ شِيعَتِهِم‏

“Whoever saw me in his/her dreams, verily he saw me, for, Satan neither is able to appear through my face to him/her nor in my successors’ face…”

(Man Lā Yahḍuruhu-l Faqih, vol.2, p.587-588, H.3191)

Important point: according to some scholars, it is definitely true that Satan cannot play Prophet’s role in dreams, but it relates to those who had seen Prophet in reality, so that, they are able to realize whether who, they’ve seen in dream, is indeed the Prophet or not; but regarding those who didn’t see him in reality – like our generation which is far from his time – it is possible for Satan to make a nice beautiful face claiming this is the face of the Prophet or Imams.

Note: there are different views in this regard, but I suggest to those who have such dreams to talk about that with knowledgeable scholars not publicly.

With Duas.

Narsis.

When I read your hadith, I thought what you said about our generation. This is logical.

On 4/12/2014 at 11:16 AM, Ali-F said:

Stop now, yuka. Don't call me arrogant. I don't want to discuss with you further. By the way, I have also reported you.

When I read your hadith, I thought what you said about our generation. This is logical.

I started this thread and I have asked you in every reply to cease posting here for it doesnt concern you, and you have continued to reply and impose your very eccentric views , I have asked you in almost every reply to not post here and you have not stopped, and you continue and have hijacked my thread and interrupted its flow 

For this I also have reported you, so we will see how that turns out. Your the one being annoying and interrupting and hijacking threads. Again your not welcome here

On 4/12/2014 at 11:23 AM, herenow477 said:

I started this thread and I have asked you in every reply to cease posting here for it doesnt concern you, and you have continued to reply and impose your very eccentric views , I have asked you in almost every reply to not post here and you have not stopped, and you continue and have hijacked my thread and interrupted its flow 

For this I also have reported you, so we will see how that turns out. Your the one being annoying and interrupting and hijacking threads. Again your not welcome here

I don't think that many people will welcome you and your water fast. You called me arrogant several times, and what did I call you? Hehe, subhanllah, the one who probably prays 24/7 doesn't have enough aklaq.

May Allah guide us.

On 4/12/2014 at 11:15 AM, StrugglingForTheLight said:

Salam 

Dreams for sure we know are in your mind and you aren't experiencing reality. What's the proof in Islam that Prophets or Imams actually enter dreams that are in our minds and in our state of sleep and are not based on a landscape that truly exists, as opposed to be simply us having thoughts of Imams and Prophets and dreaming about them. I think the latter conclusion is proven because of what we know dreams are. For example, if we see a zebra in our dream, we won't conclude it's a real zebra. The same with a tree. Why do we make the exception with Imams and Prophets and say they can enter our dreams and be real while we know dreams are creation in our mind and is not an experience of reality like when we are awake?

We have the Qur'an and Hadeeth which detail that the soul leaves the body, so what you may consider the "dream" is not actually a dream but another reality we experience with our perception, sometimes we are able to reach higher realities and access things like future knoweldge or other knoweldges

At my mosque there was a child who one morning turned up for some Qur'an classes , and had dreamed the night before that he was given something, when he woke up he knew a whole surah(one of the long ones) of by heart

He read it out to all of us in front of the sheikh so correctly as if he was a hafez of that part of teh Qur'an. So itgoes to show that dreams are not in the mind, they are actually the soul leaving the body(to some extent) and accessing/visiting other worlds/places/people/realities/realms/worlds  etc

On 4/12/2014 at 11:23 AM, herenow477 said:

He is actually right. If anyone claims to have seen the Imam, the Imam himself states in a narration that the person is lying [and for the people to not believe him].

On 4/12/2014 at 11:27 AM, Ali-F said:

I don't think that many people will welcome you and your water fast. You called me arrogant several times, and what did I call you? Hehe, subhanllah, the one who probably prays 24/7 doesn't have enough aklaq.

May Allah guide us.

unbelievable you continue to post and attack and impose your opinion despite that you have been asked not to

and now you are bringing up a completely irrelevant topic to try to prove what? are you trying to win something? to try to come out on top of something?

your soul must be plagued with so much sin that this is what it produces in the real world

[He is actually right. If anyone claims to have seen the Imam, the Imam himself states in a narration that the person is lying [and for the people to not believe him].

I never said that I met the Imam in the real world, I said that I met the Imam in a dream, and I am not the only one on this forum to have seen him in a dream, there is MANY such threads of people who dreamt of the Imam

this is exactly how and why I told Ali-F not to hijack my thread and turn my words into something I didnt say by the comments he made

On 4/12/2014 at 11:30 AM, herenow477 said:

unbelievable you continue to post and attack and impose your opinion despite that you have been asked not to

and now you are bringing up a completely irrelevant topic to try to prove what? are you trying to win something? to try to come out on top of something?

your soul must be plagued with so much sin that this is what it produces in the real world

Oh, man, I will definitely leave you here. Those who call others arrogant - what are they? I think you need to ponder over this. And, well, yes I sin, I am not masoom'. Are you masoom? :rolleyes:

This was my LAST comment, so if you quote me, then you're the one who wants to debate. So stop doing that. You have probably done a lot of sins now.

Ali-F you are an ignorant person who has to have the last say, its pathetic of you, and for hijacking my thread i dont forgive you, and i will let God sort you out for that . 

Nevertheless since my thread was hijacked and due to the imposition of "certain" persons why i made this thread did not reach maturity

but anyway i am going to describe for anyone interested of HOW Imam Mahdi(ajtf) looked like in my dream , and bear in mind that the Imam is 1000 years old(give and take)

in my dream he actually was an old man in appearance, and looked in the age between 50-65 years of age

He had a very soft face, there was no harshness in his face of any kind, he had a face that would love anyone conditionally, and care for anyone conditionally

he had a white beard, it was not long it was short , one thing i couldnt see was his hair so i couldnt tell the colours of his hair , but definitly didnt see any length in his hair just like his beard

he had white skin, was not dark, except the common aged skin colour brown/tan

he had a long brow like imam khomeinih and a long forehead, he also had a long face in that his jaw and lower part was full , the beard wrapped nicely around his chin , his face was kind of square

he had light brown/hazel/teal coloured eyes

he had a long nose, a little bit like ayatollah bahjat but more proportionate to his face, everything was symmetrical , he had dark spots on his skin along his neck and around his cheek bones

thats was the physical appearance

how we striked me in his appearance

truly looking at him belittled the world, when i looked at him it made the whole world seem insignificant, a kind of awe aura that showed a different person to any other i have ever seen in my life

he had the gleam of a scholar , like ayatollah sistani , where he had that concentrated and relaxed look

he had a real devotion in strength to God, you can see the God devotion on his face, he had no evil anywhere around him or in him, it was so amazing that his face showed goodness , it was like a glow about him

his eyes had a really loving look, when he looked at you there was no judgement in his eyes , just a gentle radiance as if you are looking at the moon, kind of like an "understanding" look, he was not showing any hostility or agresiveness or anger of any kind, as if it didnt exist in him at all , as if it was impossible for this man to be angry

he had an unusual look all together that really gave the impression that he wasn't of our time

i had never seen Ibrahim(a.s) but for some reason he reminded me of Ibraheem(a.s)

he had this really leadership look about him, like he can stay cool and calm and collected no matter what the situation and scenario is

he also had a look about him that the saudis would hate and reject, the kind of "soft" look that does not resemble the arrogant look of a king(arab ones)

he had such a soft radiance about him, so gentle his appearance was that he looked like he wouldnt hurt a fly

btu his body was large, he had a kind of "tree" like look where he was WELL grounded that if you tried to push him over it would be very difficult, he had girth about his body , like a heavy girth as if he could pick up a buolder

but he didnt look fat, he just had broad shoulders and i couldtn tell the rest of his body due to the covering he had which didnt show much shape beneath his shoulder, or his legs

he moved with a very authoritative movement , like he moved with authority, i dont know how to describe it but when eh moved he it was like he was commanding the floor and air around him

he seem to move swiftly too because of that above , like as if there was no resistance from anything around him, like there was a soft hue around him wherever he went

you could see God in him , there was this presence about him that dictated God without him saying it, just by looking at him you see God

he was very silent and i never heard him speak

he had such a fatherly/grand fatherly look about him as if he would embrace anybody with love, and anyone who seen him would be captivated by his presence

he had a sort of Imam Khomeinih look but on a different level , he was so relaxed but yet so strong in his image, but due to the love that emanated from him people might mistake him for being vulrable hence why the opposition Arabs such as saudis wouldnt feel threatened by him, might not take him serious at all , he looked so non threatening

the look in his eyes i will never forget, it was like looking at God through his eyes , that disconnectedness from everything around him , even though he might be in front of you its like he is not focused on you but on something MUCH more important 

he didnt have the look of say a scholar thinking hard concentrating, he had a different kind of focus that was so authoritative and "right"

if i were to compare him to somebody of today i would say a mix of

ayatollah bahjat (the nose and eyes )

and this person (sitting behind the guy in the navy blue suit) but shorter beard and of course wider face for the rest except the nose, but more broader for forehead and chin, he had an almost square face  it wasnt very round but more flat

http://youtu.be/7M3EoX-rbm4?t=29m35s

the nose of Imam Mahdi(ajtf) i seen was very pointy and straight and protruding and aimed towards his lips pointing down, as if his whole face was in sajdah, i know that sounds weird but there was this "lower gaze" totality about his face like there was no pride in his face at all , just humility and humbleness that even his facial features where orientated that way, NATURALLY an Imam

he was so naturally an Imam you could see God's choice in his Imammah in his face, his face showed his right to be a leader of the religion of Resullulah(saws)  , as if he was made a leader it was really awe-breath taking

he looked also like no MATTEr what you say to him or do in fornt of him wouldnt offend him, but of course even the thought of thinking abotu swearing in front if him would be impossible

there was this feeling that he made me feel very shy in front of him, as if i couldnt even think of anything else but be struck by his image , its like he cleanes yoru mind so that you cannot even think of evil around him, this kid of awe and shyness takes over when you are around him,

between himself and myself i felt about a 1000 light years away, it was strange i felt SOOOO distanced from him, like he was on another plane even though he was right in front of me , we were in differnt worlds almost as if he was lookig at me through a parallel mirror or hole, there was just SO much about him that was out of this world

like i said you look at him and he instantly changes your character, as if he changes your personality and shows your "fakeness" and your "wordlyness" truly he made me feel as if i was part of dunya and he was part of heaven, he really showed this alternative dimension in his presence it was really something

if this world were to look at him, even the worst sinner they would have tears in their eyes and NOTICE that something is missing in their lies, something GRAND, that they let the "big fish" get away and all the peoples "personalities" that they got from evil and from this world, would melt away and show their true face which would be depression and misery and regret

i can just imagine what it would be like to hear him speak , everyone would be awe struck as if God is speaking

Edited by herenow477

This dream might be a message to you that don't judge a woman by hijab. A woman without hijab or even an atheist may become one of His (A.S.) close companions. Everything you mentioned about Him (A.S.) is wonderful, the only confusing part is that He (A.S.) looks like He (A.S.) is 50-65 years old. All the other people who have seen Him (A.S.) say He (A.S.) looks like He (A.S.) is in His (A.S.) 30s. 

This dream might be a message to you that don't judge a woman by hijab. A woman without hijab or even an atheist may become one of His ((عليه السلام).) close companions. Everything you mentioned about Him ((عليه السلام).) is wonderful, the only confusing part is that He ((عليه السلام).) looks like He ((عليه السلام).) is 50-65 years old. All the other people who have seen Him ((عليه السلام).) say He ((عليه السلام).) looks like He ((عليه السلام).) is in His ((عليه السلام).) 30s. 

im glad that you shared that with me 

and I don’t think this was a messaeg about hijab, all the commotion in that dream, al teh excitement all the scenarios in that dream for the message of woman and their hijab? somehow I am don’t think so 

On 4/12/2014 at 5:16 PM, herenow477 said:

im glad that you shared that with me 

and I don’t think this was a messaeg about hijab, all the commotion in that dream, al teh excitement all the scenarios in that dream for the message of woman and their hijab? somehow I am don’t think so 

In the end of posting it here, you will debunk everyone's interpretation. So the best thing to do, my dear brother, is find a reliable Sheikh/Sayyid that will be able to interpret it for you.

Salam,

t'was not a fruitful read.

Ws.

^salam,

no, sorry, t'was not fruitful to read the name calling & the negativity.^

ws

Dear brother herenow77,

Salaam,

If you see a dream that sounds like ziyarat with no meaning, it's for you to cherish and be quiet about it.

If you see a dream with clear instruction or command, execute that in full sincerity seeking only pleasure of Allah.

If you see a dream which confuses you, seek help from Allah the all wise, all knowing.

Corroboration with others is not helpful to either you or them.

May Allah forgive me if I've said anything wrong.

I had a dream in which I think it was about the 12th Imam. 

the people were thirsty and I had only a jug of water, I took the judge to man, who had black eyes, and I complained, I said "people are thirsty and I only have a jug, what should I do?" then he touched the jug and created on it another hole, and asked me, "is that enough now?" even though he hadn't given me more water, I still accepted it and said "yep that's enough" even though the water was still the same and only the jug had 2 holes now rather than 1.

does anyone know what that means? I asked my uncle and he said that I might be given a position by the Imam when he arrives.

Salam 

ٱللَّهُ يَتَوَفَّى ٱلْأَنفُسَ حِينَ مَوْتِهَا وَٱلَّتِى لَمْ تَمُتْ فِى مَنَامِهَا ۖ فَيُمْسِكُ ٱلَّتِى قَضَىٰ عَلَيْهَا ٱلْمَوْتَ وَيُرْسِلُ ٱلْأُخْرَىٰٓ إِلَىٰٓ أَجَلٍۢ مُّسَمًّى ۚ إِنَّ فِى ذَٰلِكَ لَـَٔايَٰتٍۢ لِّقَوْمٍۢ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

039:042 Allah takes the souls at the time of their death, and those who have not died, in their sleep. Then He retains those for whom He has ordained death and releases the others until a specified time. There are indeed signs in that for a people who reflect.

In the above verse Allah swt states that He takes FULLY (tawafaa) the soul back to Him during death or SLEEP.

Everytime you sleep, you go to Allah swt where you are shown VISIONS but as your soul is released and comes down through the different domains (Allah > Angel > Barzakh > Jinn > Man) then Jinn can alter your dreams to an extend proportional to its purity (soul not body purity) and dilute your visions into DREAMS.

So first decide for yourself if what you saw is a true VISION or diluted VISION into DREAM.

Only you can answer that and you don't need to share it with us if you don't wish so.

Salam and may Allah bring forward (qar'rib) NOT hasten (aj'jil) the RISE of our IMAM (as) and his forefathers and mothers.

Ali Adams

God > infinity 

Brother... Do you not see that the shaytan has come to you in such a form as this man who was only trying to defeat your Iman? Your very own faith within your heart? My Brother.. the shaytan seeks to destroy your faith.. this whole time it was nothing more than a distraction, a test by the Eternal Creator.. This is for the learning. My Brother, fire and judgement soon comes from the Lord of Prophet Ibrahim and as a promise to eradicate all wickedness and corruption on Earth. The fire of judgement comes to test mankind and for all. This fire will do one of either two things to a man, it will either consume him, like a piece of silver with too many impurities, impurities which the silver does not want to let go of, the fire will consume that silver and leave behind only melted impurity.. yet, my Brother, if that silver chooses to let go of the impurities it has, and the impurities are released, the silver shall be redeemed as pure silver, fine in every way, without flaw.. it is your choice in to which you choose to do.. you see my Brother, the shaytan does not want you to return to He who created your body, your spirit and heart. We must not stumble into the trappings of the shaytan. May Allah SWT guide you.. the Lord of Prophet Ibrahim, Yahuwah, be blessed.