Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
herenow477

Who Is On The Right Path?

Rate this topic

Ali-F don't became a shame for Muslims and especially with the name Ali in your username.

For some strange reason, I feel that Ali-F has a better understanding of the Qur'an and teachings of the Imams. ShiaChat is a great place to learn about Islam. It is rich in resources. You should give it a try someday ;)

Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. 2:79

And they say: "The Fire shall not touch us but for a few numbered days:" Say: "Have ye taken a promise from Allah, for He never breaks His promise? or is it that ye say of Allah what ye do not know?"

The Jews will never be pleased with you, nor the Christians, unless you follow their faith. Say, “Indeed guidance from Allah alone is the true guidance.” And if you were to follow their evil desires after the knowledge you have been given, you will find neither a guardian nor any helper to protect you from Allah. [Chapter 2:120]

And they say: “Become Jews or Christians, then you will be rightly guided.” Say, “Never, but we follow the faith of Ibraheem (Abraham), the upright one; he was not of polytheists.” [Chapter 2:135]

They have taken their priests and monks for Lords besides Allah. And (also) the Messiah, son of Mary. Though they were commanded to worship but the One God. There is no God but He. Exalted is He, far above what they associate with Him![Chapter 9:31]

And they (Jews and Christians) say: “None shall enter Paradise except they be Jews or Christians.” These are their own wishful fancies. Say (to them), “Bring forth your proof, if you are truthful.” [Chapter 2:111]

Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and argue with them in the best way possible. Your Lord surely knows best who has gone astray from His way, and He knows best who are the rightly guided. (Al Nahl 16:125)

You have indeed changed so much SleepY. Or am I wrong: Have you changed yourself?

At first I was just chill on this website, but I'm seeing many of the "liberal Muslims" the anti Iran government people have been gaining a lot of ground here.

On a forum some adjustments have to be made in forum attitude because there are many people reading this and the truth should never be held back and I didn't agree with your previous comment.

Different forum websites require different attitudes, and if this website went to an atmosphere where munafiq were not trying hard to compromise Shia beliefs or values than there can be lightening up.

When you see this arrogance, ignorant people on here slandering Islam, slandering Muslim brother like herenow

Your comment is not appropriate at all towards him. It's completely uncalled for

The post above me was so stupid that it has awaken me from my grave.

If Muslims are like herenow and wisdom lion, I want nothing to do with them. But thankfully, I know Muslims in real life that are nothing like you. Rather they are human beings that respect other human beings.

As for the anti Iran government people, they are far from liberal. Iranians are the ones with the half scarves on their heads that get sex changes, listen to western music, have sex before marriage (and loads of boyfriends/girlfriends), drink alcohol, etc*. I know many Iranians and they all claim to be Shiites and they love Khomeini but they're all very liberal. The anti Iranian government Shiites that I know are the ones that actually follow Islamic law.

* I am not saying that doing those things are bad or good. It's not my place to judge other people actions. But you are being a hypocrite when you say anti Iran government people are liberal when the exact opposite is true at least in my community.

Back to my grave. "Goodbye forever (again)."