Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Cult Leader Thinks He's Jesus (Documentary Vice)

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Deep in Siberia's Taiga forest is Vissarion, a cult leader who looks like Jesus and claims to be the voice of God. He's known as "the Teacher" to his 4,000 followers, who initially seem surprisingly normal. Over time, however, their unflinching belief in UFOs and the Earth's imminent demise made this group start to look more and more like some sort of strange cult.

What's your thougt of this? This is a comment from youtube:

THATS NOT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.. HES GOING TO HELL, IF HE DOESNT REPENT AND SERVE JESUS CHRIST IN OBEDIENCE...(......).

• Veteran Member

Lahnatullah alaykuma, they think that this person is God, na'auzibillah.

And in 20:00 the interviewer ask this person about why he accepted to be interviewed, and the maloon says "I am not sure" GOD is not sure? Astrgfullaha rabi.

Edited by Ali-F
  • Advanced Member

We were warned by Yshwe Himself;

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

I think what clinched it for me was why they would feel the need to have the camera's turned off.  When things are on the up and up there is no reason for concealment... rather you would want to share eg. 'the good news'.

also the thing about taking the passports.

I see nothing wrong with starting a community like this... in fact I would like the same... but why change the teachings?  Why claim to be Christ?

I've also recently watched some programs that I find convincing, that to see the UFO's as they are being seen, is not to be unexpected as the veil between worlds is thinning.  I can believe that these, what we are calling UFO's because we can not say what they are, are the angels and the demons that have always been with us, but mostly unseen.  If you can wrap the mind around such things. It goes back to studies of ancient Egypt and the hieroglyphs.  It is not a thing that I have come to believe suddenly, and I would never ask anyone to take my word, but to keep studying... keep seeking.  For me it has been a tying together of many pieces of a puzzle over the last nine years or so, that I believe are being revealed to me a bit at a time as I am become able to perceive deeper into the things of God, and, I believe, as we are coming close to the end time tribulation.

• Veteran Member

We were warned by Yshwe Himself;

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

I think what clinched it for me was why they would feel the need to have the camera's turned off.  When things are on the up and up there is no reason for concealment... rather you would want to share eg. 'the good news'.

also the thing about taking the passports.

I see nothing wrong with starting a community like this... in fact I would like the same... but why change the teachings?  Why claim to be Christ?

I've also recently watched some programs that I find convincing, that to see the UFO's as they are being seen, is not to be unexpected as the veil between worlds is thinning.  I can believe that these, what we are calling UFO's because we can not say what they are, are the angels and the demons that have always been with us, but mostly unseen.  If you can wrap the mind around such things. It goes back to studies of ancient Egypt and the hieroglyphs.  It is not a thing that I have come to believe suddenly, and I would never ask anyone to take my word, but to keep studying... keep seeking.  For me it has been a tying together of many pieces of a puzzle over the last nine years or so, that I believe are being revealed to me a bit at a time as I am become able to perceive deeper into the things of God, and, I believe, as we are coming close to the end time tribulation.

Do you think he's an infidel?

• Veteran Member

Wow, good question.  I guess he'd have to be. :mellow:

But I guess we won't know for sure until Christ actually comes.

It is sad to think that he may be leading so many people astray.

It is sad that people are brainwashed by this man, but it is more sad that those who are against him, either thinks that the "real Jesus" is the son of God or God.

We' must wait for al-Qaim min ahle Muhammad.

• Veteran Member

I'm not totally sure of the full meaning of infidel, but I think heretic is more specific.

I understand infidel as one who ignores God and continues in ways unpleasing to God.

A heretic says things like;

"Here, take this poison and we'll all catch the tail of this comet which will take us..."

Sad when it works.