Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Robin Hood

Battle Of The Camel

Rate this topic

We all know that fighting the Imam of your time is haram, and we know that Aisha, Talha, and Zubayr instigated this battle, yet Sunnis, you believe these three will go to Paradise, how comes? nd prove fromour books that these three are going to Paradise (or atleast for Aisha and Talha, I heard Zubayr is disputed among Shias whether he repented or no).

We all know that fighting the Imam of your time is haram, and we know that Aisha, Talha, and Zubayr instigated this battle, yet Sunnis, you believe these three will go to Paradise, how comes? nd prove fromour books that these three are going to Paradise (or atleast for Aisha and Talha, I heard Zubayr is disputed among Shias whether he repented or no).

(salam)

Because Allah (swt) and the Prophet (saw) promised them paradise by explicitly naming them. We believe what the Prophet (saw) says. 

Ali (ra) mourned the death of Talha (ra) and Zubayr (ra). Sayyida Aisha (ra) regretted her actions. There is authentic Hadith of Ammar bin Yasir (ra) who said that Sayyida Aisha (ra) will also be wife of the Prophet (saw) in paradise. 

But does it really matter if they repented or not? They would still be bunch of hypocrites and apostates according to rafidhi and sabaite sects because they never believed that Ali was divinely appointed Imam etc. 

(salam)

Because Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì and the Prophet (saw) promised them paradise by explicitly naming them. We believe what the Prophet (saw) says. 

Ali (ra) mourned the death of Talha (ra) and Zubayr (ra). Sayyida Aisha (ra) regretted her actions. There is authentic Hadith of Ammar bin Yasir (ra) who said that Sayyida Aisha (ra) will also be wife of the Prophet (saw) in paradise. 

But does it really matter if they repented or not? They would still be bunch of hypocrites and apostates according to rafidhi and sabaite sects because they never believed that Ali was divinely appointed Imam etc. 

well this is found in the Musnad of Ahmed ibn Hanbal which 100% proves it, "You are to me like Harun was to Musa, except there is no prophet after me and you are the Khalifa(word actually used) of every true believer after me"- Albani(their main hadith scholar) grades it as Hassanun- good.

Also narrated in the Musnad of Ahmed ibn Hanbal, "I leave for you the Khalifatain(two caliphs- word actually used), the Book of Allah, and the progeny of my Ahlul Bayt"-Albani(their main hadith scholar) grades it as Sahih- perfect.

So, yes, he was the divinely appointed Imam and Successor to the Messenger of Allah (S)

It seems you have quite a liking for Umar, could you please explain this then http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235021494-umar-admits-truth-about-mutah/

ws

Edited by Thaqalyn

Every top Sunnah books i.e Bukhari, Muslim, ibne Maaja e.t.c have everything which opposes the idea of Sunnis regarding most of the topics. The problem is, they don't tend to read their books (Probably because of their length). If I bring a proof from their own books which I did, they answer in following styles:

1. You are a Kaafir! and so on...

2. What will you be telling about Muttah?

3. Our leader / imam has searched hadith and gained full knowledge on this and we are on the right path.

4. A person will tell a long story (Probably of 3 to 4 pages) only to put pressure with wordings and copy/paste. And if I wanted to read it, I will not read.

5. A ridiculous reply without a head or a tail. Like If I said, Ali is Mola, then they will say Umar is mola too. 

I wrote some irritating but is so true. If any sunni feels the opposition of the idea, please free to quote me.

Edited by Abrar7866

Ah, the method of debating on ShiaChat. Abrar's was too long. This is the short version:

1. Call someone a Kafir.

2. Quote religious text.

3. Declare your victory.

(salam)

Because Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì and the Prophet (saw) promised them paradise by explicitly naming them. We believe what the Prophet (saw) says. 

(wasalam)

I don't want to talk about going or not going to Paradise, but I can't accept that sayyida Aisha repented. She didn't repent, or, if you say that she actually repented, I would say that her repentance was not real; Because she want back to the same kind of actions afterwards.

If she really repented, then why did she not let the body of Imam Hassan a.s., the grandson of Rasulullah (pbuh)  and the master of the youth in Paradise to be buried next to the grave of Rasulullah (pbuh)?!

Many of great Sunni scholars reported that when Imam Hassan a.s. passed away, sayyida Aisha rode a mule along with some of Bani Umayyah and they blocked the way, so that the body of the Imam could not be buried beside Rasulullah (pbuh)

Some Sunni scholars narrated that thereupon, ibn Abbaas told sayyida Aisha: "wasn't that enough for you that people talk (against you) about the day of camel, and now you want them to talk about the day of mule?! one day on a camel and the other day on a mule you show yourself off the veil of Rasulullah trying to put out the Light of Allah, and Allah completes His Light, though the Mushrikeen would dislike that."

Some others narrated that ibn Abbaas told her:

تجمّلت تبغلت       ولو عشت تفیّلت

لک تسع من الثمن         وفی الکل تصرفت

(one day) you rode the camel, (the other day) you rode the mule! And if you remain alive, (one day) you will ride an elephant!

You inherit only one ninth of the one eighth, however you took action in all of it!

(see: ibn Jawzi: Tadhkiratu Khawaassil Ummuah: p122; Mas'udi: Ithbaatul Wasiyyah: 136; ib Abil Hadeed: Sharhu Nahjil Balaaghah: vol. 4, p18; tec)

If sayyida Aisha really repented from starting a war against Imam Ali a.s., then why did she become happy on hearing the news of the martyrdom of Imam Ali a.s., as Muhammad ibn Jurayr at- Tabari and Abul Faraj al- Isfahaani narrated in their books?!

Of course we respect the wives of the holy Prophet and his companions, but we don't consider them all to be 'Aadil (just) as Sunni brothers say, and we have serious questions about the actions they took during their lives.

Edited by sadegh

Ayesha was a renegade . She rebelled against Uthman by words and she rebelled against Ali(as) by sword. The Quran (Surah 66 Ayats 3-5 deal with Ayesha's rebelliousness during her marriage to Muhammad (saws). To top it off, according to Sunni hadith she went around breast feeding grown me. Her repentance is irrelevant because it does not change her character. She was a renegade and we all know it

وَلَهَا بَعْدُ حُرْمَتُهَا الأولَى، وَالْحِسَابُ عَلَى اللهِ

She (`Aisha) has the same respect afterwards as she had earlier, and the accountability (Hisaab) is on Allah to take.

Reference : Nahjul balagha, p. 335

She (`Aisha) has the same respect afterwards as she had earlier, and the accountability (Hisaab) is on Allah to take.

Nahjul Balagha is the second best book after the Quran (Before you say Bukhari is completely authentic, could you please take a look at this and then get back to me http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235021725-bukhari-and-muslim-think-quran-isnt-complete/ ). So, don't take the book out of context, that sermon is where Imam Ali (as) says explicitly that Aisha was utterly wrong, but she still has her degree of respect because she is the wife of the Prophet (pbuh) -that is the opinion of most Shia.

(salam)

If you believe in the '10 promised Janah' hadith could you take a quick look at this please and make a comment either in that thread or here http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235021741-how-can-you-say-these-have-been-promised-paradise/

Nahjul Balagha is the second best book after the Quran (Before you say Bukhari is completely authentic, could you please take a look at this and then get back to me http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235021725-bukhari-and-muslim-think-quran-isnt-complete/ ). So, don't take the book out of context, that sermon is where Imam Ali (as) says explicitly that Aisha was utterly wrong, but she still has her degree of respect because she is the wife of the Prophet (pbuh) -that is the opinion of most Shia.

how the sermon is out of context? ahlus sunnah are of the view that Ali(ra) was on haqq in every battle . should i bombard you with the takfeer of your scholars on umul momineen ?

how the sermon is out of context? ahlus sunnah are of the view that Ali(ra) was on haqq in every battle . should i bombard you with the takfeer of your scholars on umul momineen ?

Why do you say "ra" for Ali (as) and not (as) ?

Is it makruh for sunnis to say salam after the names of ahlul bayt (as) ?

You used to say (as) now you say "ra", you downgraded your praise for Imam Ali Ibn abi talib, does that come with being sunni?

I am not a 12er  I am a Zaydi so this does not apply to me.

In any case Ayesha was a renegade because

1. The Qur'an says so Surah 66:3-5

2.She rebelled against Uthman whom the Sunnis call "rightly guided "

3. She rebelled against Imam Ali (as) whom Sunni and Shia alike honor as upright leader of the Ummah

4. The Sunni hadeeth have her breast feeding adult men

I don't understand why the Sunnis honor her so much, Mother of the believers was simply a status given to ALL the wives of RasulAllah (saws) meaning that no man was allowed to marry any of them after the death of RasulAllah (saws). It says absolutely nothing about her character . She was a rebellious young woman and you guys should wipe your hands of her

It's amazing; there are multiple verses in Quran where wives of prophets disobeyed, one can argue to a lesser degree than certain wives belonging to nabi Muhammad (saw), and we know Allah (swt) prepared for them, hell. We also, have verses on companions of previous prophets who also went astray; yet we find it so inconceivable that prophet Muhammad's (saw) wives/companions are very well prone to sin and and to such a degree that they can apostate as the ones before them did.

It's a sad story brothers, even the tafsirs of the Ahlul Sunnah say that Ummul Mu'mineen means that people can't marry the wives after the Prophet dies- thats it. The saddest thing is though, it takes away the light from Bibi Khadija and Lady Fatimah (as) whom the Prophet (pbuh) said they are two of the four best women of the worlds, "Sufficient for you among the women of mankind are Mariam bint 'Imran, Khadijah bint Khuwailid, Fatimah bint Muhammad and Asiyah the wife of Fir'awn." Tirmidhi. Funny thing is, "Fatimah died angry with Abu Bakr"(Bukhari), and the Prophet (pbuh) said "Who angers Fatimah angers me, and who angers me anger Allah".(Bukhari)

Edited by Thaqalyn

We don't have books that are 100% sahih unlike you guys, Mr Apostate.

Sayyida Aisha (ra) regretted her actions.

Too many regrets from someone who is supposedly purified by Allah according to your interpretation of this verse dont you think?

“Verily, Allah has decreed to purify you, O' Ahlul Bayt, and sanctify you in a perfect way”

إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ"

"أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا

Edited by Yasmeena

I wouldn't say all Sunnis but there's a pretty good argument that Ayesha was

No she wasnt. 

Too many regrets from someone who is supposedly purified by Allah according to your interpretation of this verse dont you think?

“Verily, Allah has decreed to purify you, O' Ahlul Bayt, and sanctify you in a perfect way”

إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ"

"أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا

Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.

when it comes to the translation of Quran dont try to be a cherry picker.

No she wasnt. 

Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.

when it comes to the translation of Quran dont try to be a cherry picker

DEFINITELY a renegade.

No question about it. Qur'an is not talking about her there in 33:33 and hadith Al Kisa proves it.

Surah 66 Ayats 3-5 show her being out of line.

She rebelled against Uthman

She rebelled against Ali (as)

You consider BOTH of them to be "rightly guided " khalifas so she rebels against rightly guided even according to you.

She may not be an apostate but she is a renegade and a disgrace.

Case closed

DEFINITELY a renegade.

No question about it. Qur'an is not talking about her there in 33:33 and hadith Al Kisa proves it.

Surah 66 Ayats 3-5 show her being out of line.

She rebelled against Uthman

She rebelled against Ali (as)

You consider BOTH of them to be "rightly guided " khalifas so she rebels against rightly guided even according to you.

She may not be an apostate but she is a renegade and a disgrace.

Case closed

Verily those who brought forth the slander (against ‘Aishah) are a group among you. Consider it not a bad thing for you. Nay, it is good for you. Unto every man among them will be paid that which he had earned of the sin, and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be a great torment. (11). 

Why then, did not the believers, men and women, when you heard it (the slander), think good of their own people and say: "This (charge) is an obvious lie ?" (12) 

Why did they not produce four witnesses? Since they (the slanderers) have not produced witnesses! Then with Allah they are the liars. (13) 

Had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy unto you in this world and in the Hereafter, a great torment would have touched you for that whereof you had spoken. (14) 

When you were propagating it with your tongues, and uttering with your mouths that whereof you had no knowledge, you counted it a little thing, while with Allah it was very great. (15) 

And why did you not, when you heard it, say: "It is not right for us to speak of this. Glory be to You (O Allah)! This is a great lie." (16) 

Allah forbids you from it and warns you not to repeat the like of it forever, if you are believers. (17) 

And Allah makes the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) plain to you, and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. (18) 

Verily, those who like that (the crime of) illegal sexual intercourse should be propagated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you know not. (19) 

And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, (Allah would have hastened the punishment upon you). And that Allah is full of Kindness, Most Merciful. (20) 

O you who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). And whosoever follows the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan), then, verily he commands Al-Fahsha’ [i.e. to commit indecency (illegal sexual intercourse)], and Al-Munkar [disbelief and polytheism (i.e. to do evil and wicked deeds; and to speak or to do what is forbidden in Islam)]. And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure from sins. But Allah purifies (guides to Islam) whom He wills, and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. (21)

sura-nur-ayesha_thumb.jpg

(Quran, Sura An-Noor:11-21).

These verses are actually pointing out you rafidis who at that time also, didnt miss the chance to slander the wife of the Holy Prophet  (pbuh). 

“Impure women belong to impure men and immoral men to immoral women.” – [surah Nur, Verse 26]

So repent immediately i would say.

I dont get it...! i mean what good will it do to u guys by slandering the wives. Is it a part of shia islam to curse the wives? the sahabas? I have seen many of u rafidis even doing takfeer on the first 3 caliphs and aisha  (ra)... What a disgrace u guys are to Islam. 

^

I think it is agreed upon between shia and traditional sunni (not todays neo khawarij) that Zinna is not possible in case of ANY prophet wife.

Shia do not ascribe zinna to Ayisha, save the fools.

Still many shias openly accuse Ayesha  (ra) of adultery. Why dont ur scholars issue a fatwa of kufr against those unholy morons? hmm? Perhaps they are too naive as they are in defending you people on the issue of tahreef?

Still many shias openly accuse Ayesha  (ra) of adultery. Why dont ur scholars issue a fatwa of kufr against those unholy morons? hmm? Perhaps they are too naive as they are in defending you people on the issue of tahreef?

maybe when your scholars issue a fatwa against the unholy morons who:

1- kill civilians and call it jihad

2- legalize sodomy to put a bomb inside and call it jihad

3- destroy lands and call it jihad

4- call prophet a wine trader and call it history

5-call imam ali a power seeker and call it islamic thinking.

maybe when your scholars issue a fatwa against the unholy morons who:

1- kill civilians and call it jihad

2- legalize sodomy to put a bomb inside and call it jihad

3- destroy lands and call it jihad

4- call prophet a wine trader and call it history

5-call imam ali a power seeker and call it islamic thinking.

Killing innocent people is NOT RIGHT... If u r referring to the war in Syria than i have the right to mention the crimes of Assad. 

No one calls Hazrat Ali  (ra) a power seeker. Sunnis believe that all the four caliphs were fallible & therefore could make mistakes BUT they were promised paradise by the Prophet (pbuh) . 

Edited by Invoker

Killing innocent people is NOT RIGHT... If u r referring to the war in Syria than i have the right to mention the crimes of Assad. 

No one calls Hazrat Ali  (ra) a power seeker. Sunnis believe that all the four caliphs were fallible & therefore could make mistakes BUT they were promised paradise but the Prophet (pbuh) . 

Ibn Tayymiyah did , he called him "Talib ri'asah"

If the enemy wrong us, dose not justify that we wrong the innocent sunni muslim people ! It is just repulsive that you cannot even say the truth about the morons there who are not tree if they were not paid by non muslims.

Going back to Ayshia, she is not fornicator, but she is not the best of prophets wives. She did not go against the imam of her time only (twice) while hadith says those who took the ba'yah of imam off their neck, have took the islam off their necks. She went against the order of Quran in the verse of tathir

The beginning of tathir verse say "wives of prophet"

1- settle inhouse.

then the end of the verse directed towards the prophet 

2- that's so you will be pure

Edited by Chaotic Muslem

Verily those who brought forth the slander (against ‘Aishah) are a group among you. Consider it not a bad thing for you. Nay, it is good for you. Unto every man among them will be paid that which he had earned of the sin, and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be a great torment. (11). 

Why then, did not the believers, men and women, when you heard it (the slander), think good of their own people and say: "This (charge) is an obvious lie ?" (12) 

Why did they not produce four witnesses? Since they (the slanderers) have not produced witnesses! Then with Allah they are the liars. (13) 

Had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy unto you in this world and in the Hereafter, a great torment would have touched you for that whereof you had spoken. (14) 

When you were propagating it with your tongues, and uttering with your mouths that whereof you had no knowledge, you counted it a little thing, while with Allah it was very great. (15) 

And why did you not, when you heard it, say: "It is not right for us to speak of this. Glory be to You (O Allah)! This is a great lie." (16) 

Allah forbids you from it and warns you not to repeat the like of it forever, if you are believers. (17) 

And Allah makes the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) plain to you, and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. (18) 

Verily, those who like that (the crime of) illegal sexual intercourse should be propagated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you know not. (19) 

And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, (Allah would have hastened the punishment upon you). And that Allah is full of Kindness, Most Merciful. (20) 

O you who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). And whosoever follows the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan), then, verily he commands Al-Fahsha’ [i.e. to commit indecency (illegal sexual intercourse)], and Al-Munkar [disbelief and polytheism (i.e. to do evil and wicked deeds; and to speak or to do what is forbidden in Islam)]. And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure from sins. But Allah purifies (guides to Islam) whom He wills, and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. (21)

sura-nur-ayesha_thumb.jpg

(Quran, Sura An-Noor:11-21).

These verses are actually pointing out you rafidis who at that time also, didnt miss the chance to slander the wife of the Holy Prophet  (pbuh). 

“Impure women belong to impure men and immoral men to immoral women.” – [surah Nur, Verse 26]

So repent immediately i would say.

I dont get it...! i mean what good will it do to u guys by slandering the wives. Is it a part of shia islam to curse the wives? the sahabas? I have seen many of u rafidis even doing takfeer on the first 3 caliphs and aisha  (ra)... What a disgrace u guys are to Islam. 

I've seen you do this so many times, just pick the ayahs you want and apply it to your argument, how about this "Allah sets an example for the disbelievers, the wife of Nooh and the wife of Lut". Interestingly, that ayah comes just five after Allah attacks Aisha and Hafsa for telling the Prophet (pbuh) his breath smells due to their envy and telling you-know-who about a secret the Prophet told them. I don't know who in the world would behave like that in front of the best of Allah's creation.

Ibn Tayymiyah did , he called him "Talib ri'asah"

If the enemy wrong us, dose not justify that we wrong the innocent sunni muslim people ! It is just repulsive that you cannot even say the truth about the morons there who are not tree if they were not paid by non muslims.

Going back to Ayshia, she is not fornicator, but she is not the best of prophets wives. She did not go against the imam of her time only (twice) while hadith says those who took the ba'yah of imam off their neck, have took the islam off their necks. She went against the order of Quran in the verse of tathir

The beginning of tathir verse say "wives of prophet"

1- settle inhouse.

then the end of the verse directed towards the prophet 

2- that's so you will be pure

So Ibn taymiyya becomes a kafir if he calls Ali ra a power seeker? btw can u qoute me the reference of the book where he said that. 

And as far as the stories u mentioned its all in the books my friend... books which have been a major cause of dispute between the ummah. Books written by the majoosis, khwarjis thats y many scholars have graded thousands of hadiths as D'AEEF ever thought who wrote those sayings? What was the purpose? 

I've seen you do this so many times, just pick the ayahs you want and apply it to your argument, how about this "Allah sets an example for the disbelievers, the wife of Nooh and the wife of Lut". Interestingly, that ayah comes just five after Allah attacks Aisha and Hafsa for telling the Prophet (pbuh) his breath smells due to their envy and telling you-know-who about a secret the Prophet told them. I don't know who in the world would behave like that in front of the best of Allah's creation.

You are new in this forum. I have answered many times to people like you who have a common tactic (like other shias) to quote hadees from sunni books & start trolling.

I don't know who in the world would behave like that in front of the best of Allah's creation.

Just like Hazrat Ali  (ra)  (one of the best creation of Allah swt according to u shias) accepted the caliphate of Hazrat Abu Bakr (ra)  ( an apostate according to u) & Hazrat Hassan ibn Ali  (ra)  (ur 2nd imam) accepting the caliphate of Ameer Muawiya  (ra) (a kafir according to u rafidis) 

Edited by Basim Ali
As per Chaotic's request.

So Ibn taymiyya becomes a kafir if he calls Ali ra a power seeker? btw can u qoute me the reference of the book where he said that. 

And as far as the stories u mentioned its all in the books my friend... books which have been a major cause of dispute between the ummah. Books written by the majoosis, khwarjis thats y many scholars have graded thousands of hadiths as D'AEEF ever thought who wrote those sayings? What was the purpose? 

You are new in this forum. I have answered many times to people like you who have a common tactic (like other shias) to quote hadees from sunni books & start trolling.

Just like Hazrat Ali  (ra)  (one of the best creation of Allah swt according to u shias) accepted the caliphate of Hazrat Abu Bakr (ra)  ( an apostate according to u) & Hazrat Hassan ibn Ali  (ra)  (ur 2nd imam) accepting the caliphate of Ameer Muawiya  (ra) (a kafir according to u rafidis) 

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234961891-ibn-taymiyyah-la-abused-imam-ali-as/

It proves him to be a nasibi, a nasibi is hypocrite and hypocrites are liars.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234961891-ibn-taymiyyah-la-abused-imam-ali-as/

It proves him to be a nasibi, a nasibi is hypocrite and hypocrites are liars.

Ibn Taymiyyah said : “The best men of this Ummah after its Prophet are: Abu Bakr; then Umar; third: Uthman; and fourth: Ali Ibn Abi Talib (may Allah be pleased with them all).” (Al-Aqeedah Al-Wasitiyyah, Chapter 4)

You never saw this coming did you?

Invoker - it seems Ibn Taymiyyah is self-contradictory.

http://www.shiapen.com/comprehensive/ibn-taimiyah/hatred-towards-ahulbayt.html

Also, Ibn Taymiyyah likes Muawiya, who used to curse Imam Ali (a.s).

Just because u criticize someone doesnt mean u hate also... 

Many shias criticize Ali for accepting Abu bakrs caliphate & Hassan for signing a treaty with Muawiya receiving thousands of dinars annually... Do they become nasibis too?