Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Poor Jokes [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read a Jewish joke the other day (it went something along the lines of:) A rabbi and a taxi driver arrive at the gates of heaven, an angel comes to greet them and immediately ushers the taxi dr

two sodium atoms walking down a street   atom 1: oh no.... searching his pockets...... i lost an electron atome 2: are you sure? atom 1: i am positive.

Told in the mosque by the imam: A flood came and a man climbed a tree. A truck came by and offered the man a ride and the man said, "no thanks, Allah will help me". The water rose and a boat

Posted Images

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
  • Veteran Member

^^^^^ @Heavenly_Silk   Very Good. :sign_merci:  This is something that would have fit right into a 60s Era movie script. Like that movie with Alan Hewitt, Mary Wickes, Jack Lemon, Terry Thomas and all. You have my mydogynmest congrats and thanks. This has made my day.

• Forum Administrators
5 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

^^^^^ @Heavenly_Silk   Very Good. :sign_merci:  This is something that would have fit right into a 60s Era movie script. Like that movie with Alan Hewitt, Mary Wickes, Jack Lemon, Terry Thomas and all. You have my mydogynmest congrats and thanks. This has made my day.

I had a strong feeling you were going to like that one! :rolleyes:

• Veteran Member

This is actually true rather than a joke.

One of the boys exactly my age when we grew up had two fisticuffs parents. They were the same height to each other, she being kind of stocky and he was slim (and my little league baseball coach). She was employed by my grandmother and sometimes would come to work black and blue and say, "we really got into it again last night." He owned his own business and he'd come to work all black and blue --on the same day, too. Mr and Mrs C.

• Veteran Member

This morning's exercise for you non-native speakers of English is this: 'this' as adverb, 'this' adjective and 'this' pronoun.

This word 'this', as listed in this list of 'this', has a meaning or purpose depending on its location in this sentence or this sentence.

'This' also has meaning determine by reference, as in time, 'this day', or by space, 'this location'.

"This" in time is an adjective, but the adjective use of 'this' can also mean present-to-observation, 'this sound', 'this whatnut'.

'This' also is used as reference to subject pronoun. Such as 'this subject of 'this and these'.'

'This' as an adjective is usually limited to objects near at hand. As in 'this sentence on 'this'.'

This has been this day's English lesson.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

What he's talking? Did he accidentally tweeted rant that was meant to be tweeted few months later? Or probably injected disinfectant right into brain. 

No, those are not it.  Trump has been Iistening to his spiritual advisors again.