Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Inquisitor

Poor Jokes [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

^ there comes a point in any boy's life, usually the age of 11, when he realises that WWF/WWE wrestling is rigged and a little bit younger when they realise that Santa does not exist and a little bit older when they realise that if a really attractive lady in a bar responds positively, she's likely expecting payment.

Pakistanis of all ages however, seem to carry on believing their team plays to win all the time.

1 hour ago, aaaz1618 said:

Sorry, I can't come, I've got Acronyphobia.

_107399240_hi054680562.jpg

You've got to sit and think on this joke for a few minutes. :hahaha:

Demon-strating once again that Likud is an Amerikan puppet creation. 

And in time for next year's General Election.

On 4/2/2014 at 8:26 PM, hasanhh said:

Inquisitor:

My guess as to what is allegedly "inappropriate" is that it is 'politically incorrect'. The girl throwing the cricket balls is the only 'acceptable' thing.

White males are politically and automatically guilty of everything.

May I know why are you so bitter ? 

On 6/14/2019 at 10:13 PM, Chef said:

I recently decided to sell my vacuum cleaner as all it was doing was gathering dust.

I use mine to clean up the crumbs and crud on my stove. Goes quickly and leaves no mess.

This is a Haji 2003 special, you won't find it anywhere else on the internet.

IMG_0009.thumb.jpg.fca02b1eb5abad46da63ed50dc6208b5.jpg

Edited by Haji 2003

6 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

This is a Haji 2003 special, you won't find it anywhere else on the internet.

IMG_0009.thumb.jpg.fca02b1eb5abad46da63ed50dc6208b5.jpg

Enlarging and reading the legible titles, l surmise you are assigned to the 2nd Bio Battalion, 1st WMD Regiment, Sinister Division, Shia Corps, 12th Imam Army.

And a member of the Royal Society.

:woot:

I had stuff like this, but after the biology was well outdated and other stuff could be construed as subversive, I burned it all . . . about 20 years ago.

There was this man and he has gangrene in his leg. He goes into the hospital to have it amputated. After the operation when he's coming back to being conscious, he sees the doctor looking very worried! 

"What's the matter doctor?" said the man. 

The doctor replies "Sir I have bad news and good news" 

So the man said "OK, give me the bad news" 

The doctor replies "I have amputated the wrong leg!" 

"Oh my God" the man said, "Well what is the good news?" 

The doctor said "Your other leg is getting better!" 

This past week, ending Bastille Day 2019, we learned from leaked documents printed in the London Daily Mail that Trump withdrew from JCPOA to 'spite' Obama and had/has no follow up plan; according to former British Ambassador to the US Darrouch.

For a 'smiley' on what substitutes for a "follow up plan", read this short article on the activities of an aged MKO:  

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/07/15/600977/US-politicians-Giuliani-antiIran-terror-group-MKO 

OPINE: :ko:

There are 29 sexualities.

There are 28 forms of the Pokémon called 'Unown' in the Pokémon universe

That officially means there are more sexualities than there are Unowns in Pokémon Gold and Silver, and we all know what the critics thought about Unowns.

(That's a joke for the GameBoy nerds in the building.)

Iranian Military Secret Revealed --by Trump

The USS Boxer led amphibious assault group shot down an lRl drone, Trump revealed. Trump said the drone 'was warned off' but was downed at an alleged 1 Km range.

Iran has 'talking drones'? Fabulous. This shows clear progress in AI. lRl must be far ahead of the US in talking drone technology.

More hyped confrontation for this 18July19 can be found at:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-us-shoots-down-an-iranian-drone-and-Trump-draws-a-red-line

OPINE: Now if l was an lranian junior high student, l'd build a drone, put rotating reflectors on it, with smoke bombs, an AM radio transmitter, and an appropriate form of nose art, and then buzz it around oil tankers.

Remember several years ago when lRI buzzed an aircraft carrier several times, including flying the drone up and down the flight deck? 

You know how hearing the Ride of the Valkyries makes you feel like invading Poland? Well watching this video makes you feel like invading Belgium:

5 hours ago, hasanhh said:

They marched like their underwear was starched to a cardboard standard.

Or each of them is on a different recreational drug.

American Airlines now only permits a cat, dog or miniature horse to be brought onboard as an emotional support animal. Denver-based Frontier Airlines also only permits cats and dogs, which is the same policy as low-cost giant Southwest.

https://www.independent.co.United Kingdom/travel/news-and-advice/American-airlines-emotional-support-dog-stitches-bite-a9020061.html

Poor animals must be terrified by the change in air pressure, but it's not cruelty to animals since no Chinese, Japanese or Muslims are involved.

Edited by Haji 2003

2 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

https://www.independent.co.United Kingdom/travel/news-and-advice/American-airlines-emotional-support-dog-stitches-bite-a9020061.html

Poor animals must be terrified by the change in air pressure, but it's not cruelty to animals since no Chinese, Japanese or Muslims are involved.

After reading the article, I guess the next time l fly, I won't be able to take my miniature elephant, garter snake or ex.