Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Poor Jokes [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read a Jewish joke the other day (it went something along the lines of:) A rabbi and a taxi driver arrive at the gates of heaven, an angel comes to greet them and immediately ushers the taxi dr

two sodium atoms walking down a street   atom 1: oh no.... searching his pockets...... i lost an electron atome 2: are you sure? atom 1: i am positive.

Told in the mosque by the imam: A flood came and a man climbed a tree. A truck came by and offered the man a ride and the man said, "no thanks, Allah will help me". The water rose and a boat

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

And for my third and last joke for today  ... :clap:... another Milton Berle:

My neighbor is cowering in my basement, absolutely terrified.

His wife  hired the legal monsters:

Tortilla and Godzilla, Divorce Lawyers LLC

• Forum Administrators

Apparently, these two make prank videos, he should prank her with the offering of some salad, her reaction would be ace:

2133.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/shortcuts/2017/may/07/when-youtube-pranks-go-horribly-wrong

Edited by Haji 2003
  • Veteran Member
19 hours ago, Marbles said:

This has got to be the poor joke of the year.

l read the transcript on the whitehouse.gov website.

What was a 'joke' to me was the opening of the  Global Center for Combating Extremist ldeology. Watch the cameraman trying to obscure Melania in the picture when they have their hands on the white globe. [quo video]  And what a stage set. Somewhat like something we saw in the old Patrick McGoohan Prisoner series in the 1960s. [quo video].

l know what this "Global Center" really is:  the new Pentagon.  :woot:

• Veteran Member

Another Milton Berle:

l went to a hotel and the manager asked me if l wanted a wake-up call. l said l am always awake at 6 o'clock. He said, "Good ! Would you call the desk then and wake the clerk?" I said l would. Then he said, "l'II show you to your room. Do you want me to carry your baggage?" l answered, "No thanks. She can walk."

• Veteran Member

I believe those people who choose to have Al-Bakistan written on their car number plates are actually illiterate businessmen or people with inferiority complexes. Or who knows. Do I want to know, do I care? No. :(

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Darth Vader said:

I believe those people who choose to have Al-Bakistan written on their car number plates are actually illiterate businessmen or people with inferiority complexes. Or who knows. Do I want to know, do I care? No. :(

Consistency requires that they write Al-Bunjab too. But Punjab is always spelled correctly next to Al-Bakistan.

Inferiority complex it is. Whilst elite class has adopted phony Westernisation, our conservative Sunnis have been Arab wannabes ever since the divorce with India. 

• Veteran Member

In my school days I cared for Pakistan. Now, after getting to know this corrupt and hopeless nation the world will be better off without, I simply do not care anymore and it saves me all the headaches. I used to like the army until it became a passive prostitute of the foreign puppet politicians, joining them in watching the country and the nation drown in squalor and irreversible ruin.

• Veteran Member

lf my Dad ever had a vanity plate for his truck, l guess it would have been B O M B A .

The reason: as a boy he'd only learned to read when his mother bought him "Bomba the Jungle Boy" books.

With our hysterical gov't, even Johnny Sheffield would get blown away for a plate like that.

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

Do you know of a "Bakerstan" ?   :love: 2 :eat:

:D