Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Poor Jokes [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read a Jewish joke the other day (it went something along the lines of:) A rabbi and a taxi driver arrive at the gates of heaven, an angel comes to greet them and immediately ushers the taxi dr

two sodium atoms walking down a street   atom 1: oh no.... searching his pockets...... i lost an electron atome 2: are you sure? atom 1: i am positive.

Told in the mosque by the imam: A flood came and a man climbed a tree. A truck came by and offered the man a ride and the man said, "no thanks, Allah will help me". The water rose and a boat

Posted Images

A man was prosecuted for stealing 5 chickens. When his charges were laid down to him in the court, he suddenly objected and said " I only stole one my lord".

The judge then asked him why he was caught with 5 chickens and the man replied " I only took the mother chicken and the rest just followed me"

• Veteran Member

A joke carried over from Ate/Eating/Will Eat thread. 

A man went to a restaurant famed for excellent beef stakes. He ordered one and told the waiter to make sure it is as good as last time. It was great, he said, it was the tastiest steak he'd ever eaten. The waiter nodded and went away, a little confused.

When the steak came it tasted very different. The man did not like it. He called in the waiter and scolded him for ruining his dinner. "What the hell did you guys do to your famous steaks? It tastes funny. I want your BEEF STEAK, alright. Take whatever this is back."

The waiter took the flak before whispering in the man's ear, "Sir, this IS beef. Our donkey meat supply was disrupted by the police."

• Veteran Member

Helping my sister in the kitchen.

:hahaha:  <---- Hasan in a Kitchen ?   Other than  :eat: ?

So sister, mixing something in a large bowl, asks, "Put an egg in here".

Hasan asks, "One egg?"

Sister answers, "Yes, One egg ... no shell."

• Forum Administrators

Leading English rugby club is sponsoring a new school academy.

saracens_high_school_logo-4.png

While the club has a name with Muslim connotations, there is no other connection.However, the club probably thought it best not to use the logo the club actually uses on its shirts etc:

2255557407.jpg