Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Inquisitor

Poor Jokes [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

This id be a good thing for children:

"You were downloaded into a test-tube, and then incubated in a chicken's egg. Then I picked you up at the hatchery."

And if you have a mean streak, you can add something like:

"now, finish your brothers and sisters" (at breakfast)

or instead of egg-and-tuna salad sandwich, you call it:

tuna-and-siblings sandwich

An old man is met by his attorney, and is told he is going to be audited. He rides to the IRS office with his attorney, and when he gets there, he begins to talk with the IRS agent. "I bet $2,000 I can bite my own eye!" The IRS agent agrees to the bet, believing it an impossible task. The old man laughs, pulls out his glass eye, and bites it. The IRS agent is dumbfounded. The old man bets $3,000 he can bite his other eye. The IRS agent knows there's no way possible to do this, so he once more agrees. The old man cackles, pulls out his dentures, and bites his eye. Then the old man finally wagers, "I bet $20,000 I can stand on the far side of your desk, pee over the desk, and get it into your wastebasket, without missing a single drop." The agent knows he won't be able to, so once more he agrees. The old man indeed misses, peeing all over the desk, and on the paperwork. The IRS agent jumps for joy, but then notices the attorney over in the corner moaning. "Are you all right?" asks the agent. "No! On the way over here, he bet me $400,000 he could pee on your desk and you'd be happy about it!"

**Racist joke**

**no harm intended**

**I know I follow Seyyed Khamenei but he allows me to follow the fatawa of other maraja and I am pretty sure none of them have a fatwa about racist jokes**

A Turk wants to call his friend.

So he dials the number. But he gets an automated message (in a female voice) which says: "The person you are trying to reach is not available."

The Turk says: "Forget him. I want to talk to you."

A little girl asks her father where the first human beings came from. Her father tells her the story of Adam and Eve and that God created them and sent them to this earth. The girl later asks her mum the same question and she tells her that human beings come from chimpanzees. The little girl, thoroughly confused, goes and tells her dad the next day what mommy had told her. The dad smiled and told her daughter: "She is right sweetheart, she and her family actually are evolved monkeys."

"Sorry ..."

According to CNN, the United States Treasury's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is no longer accepting tax payment checks of $100,000,000.oo or more.

Reason: the IRS equipment cannot handle more than 8 figures. So, tax payments of $100million or more will have to be paid in two or more checks.

Now, I have a question. The IRS says its machines are limited to "8 figures". So if my taxes are $100,000,001.00 and I send in two checks --one for $99,999,999.99 and a second one for $1.01-- how can the machine add them?

m: Why are you late from school?

s: We were trying to get an old lady cross the road.

m: But you are late by nearly an hour.

s: She did not want to go.

Q. Why does everyone try to take that bearded and turbaned indian punjabi guy to nearest hospital?

A. Because he is sikh.

PS: About half of my jokes on this thread are original. That should explain their pathetic-ness.

Edited by alisayyed

This joke might offend some people, but usually it gets a laugh.

An Irish-American man returned to the land of his ancestors as a tourist. While walking the streets of Belfast alone one night a terrorist grabbed him and held a knife to his throat, "Are you Protestant or are you Catholic? Answer quickly!"

The tourist thought fast, if he says he's Protestant the terrorist might be Catholic, or if he says he's Catholic the terrorist might be Protestant... in either case he'll be killed.

"I'm Jewish!"

The terrorist let out a big laugh, the tourist began to laugh also, "What's so funny?"

"I'm the luckiest Palestinian in all of Ireland!"

Faulty logic. Why would a Palestinian terrorist bother whether the man is a Protestant or Catholic?

Here is a different (and better) version of the same joke.

After the fillers...

The terrorist asks, 'Are you Protestent or Catholic.'  Answer quickly!"

The tourist thought fast, if he says he's Protestant the terrorist might be Catholic, or if he says he's Catholic the terrorist might be Protestant... in either case he'll be killed.
"I'm Atheist!" he says.

The terrorist pauses, thinks hard for a few minutes, unsure what to do, and asks, "Protestant Atheist or Catholic Atheist?"

^^^ Reminds me of an old joke: 60s era before there were seatbelts:

The police pulled over an old man driving on the expressway.

What did l do wrong?

Your wife fell out of the car, back there.

Thank God! l thought l went suddenly deaf.

aa0385c3b97b45f0d109512b1d3ad812.jpg

OMG ! The "Cookie Monster" is in the Internet.

Will "it" survive competition with the "Cookie Machine" ?  NSA and its Director, Miss Geburt and her "spreadsheets".

Hmmm, NSA + sheets. This is as good as lead in as any:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/secret-document-shows-nsa-spied-iran-un-delegation-new-york-n431861

Yeah, NSA spied on Iranians. In their hotel bathrooms no less. Was NSA checking on "toiletry supplies' or was it voyeurism ?

To paraphrase Claude Raines, the Cpt Renault in Casablanca, "I'm shocked. Absolutely shocked that Peeping-Toms are lurking in New York hotel rooms."

Once upon a time ..a small boy named Basheer lived in a tiny Moroccan village. All his classmates hated him for his stupidity especially his teacher who was always yelling at him "you are driving me crazy Basheer"...

One day his mother went to check out how he is doing at school and the teacher told her honestly that her son is simply a disaster, getting very low marks and never had she seen such a dumb boy in her whole career...

The mother could not accept such a feed back and she took her son out from that school. she even shifted to another city ...

25 years later, that teacher got a cardio disorder and all the doctors have advised her to go for an open heart operation which only one surgeon could perform..

Left with no other choice she did it and the surgery was successful ...when she opened her eyes, she saw a handsome doctor smiling to her, being under anesthesia effect, she wanted to thank him but could not talk, in turn, he was staring at her face which started turning blue, she was raising her hand trying to tell him some thing but in vain and eventually died...

The doctor was shocked and was trying to understand what just happened, till he turned back and saw our friend Basheer working as a cleaner in that hospital who unplugged the ventilator to connect his vacuum cleaner......

If you were thinking that Basheer became a doctor, its because you have been watching too many Indian movies, serials or have read too many motivational forward messages...

Basheer is Basheer.

59248559.jpg

I got two jokes but one of them isn't a joke and another one may be more of a proverb.

First one:

This is a real story. My aunt came to visit me here in Murica. I wanted to show her a moviefilm. So I decided to show her "Shutter Island," one of my favorite Hollywood flicks, and one of the few Hollywood movies nowadays that isn't obscene. So we are watching the movie, and it's not clear if the protagonist is crazy or if there is an actual conspiracy. But then certain things happen and it becomes revealed that he is indeed crazy. Meaning, he is a paranoid schitzophrenic. But then there is a scene where a doctor is trying to corner him and he has a syringe in his hand. The protagonist takes the syringe from his hand and injects the doctor with whatever medicine that was.

My aunt turns to me and says: "That was a nice move!"

It was then that I realized my aunt still thinks the conspiracy was real.

This was an eye-opening moment, in retrospect. The American's first instinct is to reject the conspiracy; then the movie confirms this anyway.

But the Iranian's belief in the conspiracy is so strong that nothing the movie says can convince them otherwise.

Here is my second "joke."

Back in the days before running water, outside the south Tehran bazaar, there was a long line of "aftabeh." (Aftabeh are the water pots you use to clean yourself).

One day, a guy was rushing to use the washroom, and he grabbed an aftabeh and went to the washroom. But the guy who had been standing by the aftabeh line told him: "No, don't take that one, take this one." He couldn't bother to ask why, he just took the recommended aftabeh and rushed ahead. But he couldn't help but be curious as to why this man insisted on this other aftabeh. So when he was finished he wen tand asked him: "Why did you tell me to use this aftabeh?" And the aftabeh manager said: "Just to let you know that I'm here."