Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Poor Jokes [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Inquisitor

• Veteran Member

(salam)

Are you implying that I am Rhynchocephalian? Extinct now, except in New Zealand?

That my jokes have the "sour odor" that confined reptilians have?  (Of course, if you daily clean out their cages, the odor is minimized. But if my mother was still alive, she'd still be telling me to 'clean up your room'. So there is no fix there.)

Besides, for size, your poster is a real T-wrecks:  you used a velociraptor instead of tyranasauri in your picture. Plus, raptors had feathers.

So I guess you'll have to either "fluff-up" and re-letter your poster, or change Rhynchocephalians.

• Moderators

I saw/read? an extremely funny joke in my dream. Funny Islamic q&a.

I Loled so hard and i think for a good 30 sec or so, that I woke myself up :-\

Wish I could remember word for word so I could share it here.

(very embarrassing since I have been brought up to believe that girls shouldn't laugh loudly and I never do so in real life)

(salam)

Are you implying that I am Rhynchocephalian? Extinct now, except in New Zealand?

That my jokes have the "sour odor" that confined reptilians have? (Of course, if you daily clean out their cages, the odor is minimized. But if my mother was still alive, she'd still be telling me to 'clean up your room'. So there is no fix there.)

Besides, for size, your poster is a real T-wrecks: you used a velociraptor instead of tyranasauri in your picture. Plus, raptors had feathers.

So I guess you'll have to either "fluff-up" and re-letter your poster, or change Rhynchocephalians.

Wow you're a real Dino-expert! Thanks for showing that my joke is truly poor and ignorant, confirming I'm on the right thread :P

I like the cage part .. My favorite reptiles are pterosaurs that I wana ride so bad

(Wasalam) warahmat Allah wabarakatu

• Veteran Member

(salam)

peace seeker 2  --your name always reminds me of a Reagan Era missile--  No, I am no dino-expert. I just did a little comical research on the Internet.  My favorite dinosaur is the triceratops. I'm guessing you do not clean-up-your-room either. :donno:

And, I do like a little more meat on my glutton-free burgers.

Khaliliallah:  to use American Hillbilly "fighten-words" humor: Cheer-up! If you can't find a girl, you can always get a dog. ;)

Edited by hasanhh

• Veteran Member

(salam)

From a BBC news report on current Iraqi Humor:

In Raqa, ISIL invited a group of journalists for a tour of their new caliphate.

When the interviews were over, Bad-daddy asked the journalists to line up for a group photo.

Then...rat-tat-tat-tat-tat

(comic book sound-words for a machine gun)

• Veteran Member

(salam)

That is a good as the man in Florida about 30 years ago who bulldozed away his half of the house and lot.

Question:

I found two books: The Complete Idi.ot's Guide to Overcoming Procrastination, by Michelle Tullier, 362 pages, Alpha publishing ...

and there is

The Complete Idi.ot's Guide to Overcoming Procrastination, Second Edition, by Michelle Tullier, 212 pages, Alpha publishing, Paperbound

So which one should l buy and leave on the shelf until l am ready to read it???

• Veteran Member

"Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog: The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman" , by Lisa Scottoline --a columnist for the Philidelphia Inquirer called "Chick Wit", 288pages, St.Martin's Press

I guess you can nickname this, "The Chick Wit Papers"  :lol:

Which is a play-on-the-title of Charles Dickens' first novel, The Pickwick Papers, which is made memorable from the characters' "exaggerated, personality traits".

So, I gather the "Chick Wit Papers" are from the author's exaggerated sense of uniqueness.

We all suffer, Ms.Lisa.

Edited by hasanhh

• Development Team

hmmm .. i don't know

From an old Wendy's commercial with little old ladies poking and prodding a dismal looking burger with a really small beef patty and one of the old ladies says "Where's the beef"; Seitan is wheat gluten and a source of protein for vegans and vegetarians but I guess it would make more sense to say "Where's the tofu?" since it's gluten-free.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

• Veteran Member
  • Veteran Member

،السلام عليكم

Here's a meta poor joke:

The poorest jokes in this thread are the ones without any likes.

May Allah protect you.

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله

Yes, but sometime a joke is so bad, you have to laugh.

Edited by Ali_Hussain