Sign in to follow this  
BrotherSalman

[Closed/Review]I Am A Revert, Could You Please Help?

Rate this topic

Salaam alaikum, I am a revert to islam. I have researched a lot about islam and have realized that shia islam is the true path. My question is how can I perform Mutah? Do I go to a mosque and ask someone to arrange one or what? I am not trolling and any help would be appreciated. I am asking because I have a very high libido and am afraid of commting zina. Please help.

Jazak Allah khair my brothers and sisters.

Alekum Salam, 

You state your religion as 'Sunni' and your first Question is about Mutah ?

(that doesn't seem like trolling at all, :donno:  lol )

O.K. Sure. Here is the info

http://revertmuslims.com/RMA/mutah/

Edited by Hameedeh
Old link was broken. New link was added.

Salam,

Mubruk for finding the true path. You need to find a girl that would accepte to do that temp marriage with you. Not sure if the mosque people can help you, they may find you a wife. But you should marry premently if you can,not just for a short period of time.

Your better of doing temp marriage with a none muslim, she needs to understand the ruling and its not easy to just jump into such marriage. If a girl follows sistaini (ha) she will need her fathers permission. I think I think sayad fadallah allows it without the permission of the father.

Betweem you should change your relgion to shia, inside of sunni...

On 4/1/2014 at 5:40 PM, kim.tinkerbell said:

Your better of doing temp marriage with a none muslim,

Greetings kim.tinkerbell,

I'm sorry, I just find that so insulting.

Can you state your reasons?

asalaam.

On 4/1/2014 at 5:30 PM, Abu Hadi said:

Alekum Salam, 

You state your religion as 'Sunni' and your first Question is about Mutah ?

(that doesn't seem like trolling at all, :donno:  lol )

O.K. Sure. Here is the info

http://revertmuslims.com/RMA/mutah/

If I became Shia I would be interested in mutah also lol

Edited by Hameedeh
Old link was broken and new link was added in the quote.

On 4/1/2014 at 7:43 PM, CLynn said:

asalaam.

Why do you find it insulting? You shouldn't question the intentions of the OP or make assumptions on the basis of no knowledge.

Majority of non-Muslims are engaged in unlawful relationships with the opposite sex anyway. All Muta does is make that relationship (whatever it may be or entail) permissible. 

On 4/1/2014 at 10:29 PM, Ali Musaaa :) said:

Why do you find it insulting? You shouldn't question the intentions of the OP or make assumptions on the basis of no knowledge.

Majority of non-Muslims are engaged in unlawful relationships with the opposite sex anyway. All Muta does is make that relationship (whatever it may be or entail) permissible. 

Greetings Ali Musaaa,

It wasn't the op that I was responding to.  It was your statement.

Examine your statement... examine your thoughts... examine your heart...

Why would you say do this to non-muslim female?  Why not muslim female?

What does it say about your thoughts... your heart?

asalaam.

On 4/1/2014 at 11:43 PM, CLynn said:

Greetings Ali Musaaa,

asalaam.

Yes, sorry, I apologise. You were not responding to the OP.

What? How could you be responding to me when i posted after you? I think you mean Kinkabell.  

On 4/1/2014 at 9:16 PM, Wisdom Lion said:

If I became Shia I would be interested in mutah also lol

I thought you were Shia, anyway you should, we need more knowledgeable brothers on our team...

Also, it's not that he asked about Mutah, but that he is a new member and that is his first post and 

he listed his religion as 'Sunni' which isn't even a religion, but a mathab (4 mathabs actually). Sunni and Shia are both

muslims, i.e. we have the same religion. 

Most Sunni brothers who come on start with something like 'What do you guys think about Aisha', 'Why do you think Imam Ali(a.s) was chosen by Allah(s.w.a) as first Imam/Caliph', etc. It's unusual, that's all, but perfectly fine, that's why I responded with correct info. 

On 4/1/2014 at 7:43 PM, CLynn said:

asalaam.

Salam clynn,

I didnt mean to insult anyone. The only reason I said that is because he just reverted shia to islam and he might not know many muslims and its hard for converts to find muslims wifes, so thats why I suggest a none muslim. There are muslim woman that enter these marriages too.

On 4/2/2014 at 3:18 AM, Ali Musaaa :) said:

Yes, sorry, I apologise. You were not responding to the OP.

What? How could you be responding to me when i posted after you? I think you mean Kinkabell.

It looks like you cant read, you attacked clynn, then you spelt my name wrong deliberatelty.. No need to get rude....

Greetings Ali Musaaa,

asalaam.

^ Hello

Could you care to elaborate what exactly is insulting and what is born of immorality?

You see, its common knowledge that non-believing women don't mind the "free living" life style which includes extramarital or "free" sex and anything that may be pleasing or profitable, much like animals. And no thats not an insult. It is simply what they do. Western men live with and sleep with their girlfriends and pairs wear out quicker than car tires some times and are similarly replaced by new. Your own legislative authorities are to blame for the cause of this because they have made and enforced absolutely ridiculous and unjust nonsensical divorce laws which are very obviously meant to discourage proper marriages. So men and women stay together and practice adultery in hopes to determine if the partner is the "right one" which they never do, except in some movies. Today most westerners have stopped bothering and have accepted the "free living" lifestyle as the norm.

So, keeping the above in mind, what is so god awfully wrong if a Shia takes advantage of the situation? Would you rather that a male sees a pro* for relief instead of inaugurating what he deems a religiously lawful relationship free of regret and aftershocks of conscience?

((I'm just curious to know. I'm not advocating mutah. In fact I'm wary of all intimacy both permanent / legal and other.))

I dont think a person should take advantage of such people but rather come with a mutal agreement with the indivual. And just because some of them have no self respect it doesnt mean one has the right to walk all over them. Friends with benefit, thats more commen in the west, so if both parties agree on a condition then it should be fine.

This marriage just makes the relationship or agreement halal. I understand that some people may not classify what their doing as adultery or sin,because they dont believe the same thing as muslims do and I think we shouldnt penalize them for it. Most relgious people wether muslims,christains,jews would know that you should save yourself until you are married prementilly....

On 4/2/2014 at 5:36 PM, Darth Vader said:
^ Hello

Could you care to elaborate what exactly is insulting and what is born of immorality?

You see, its common knowledge that non-believing women don't mind the "free living" life style which includes extramarital or "free" sex and anything that may be pleasing or profitable, much like animals. And no thats not an insult. It is simply what they do. Western men live with and sleep with their girlfriends and pairs wear out quicker than car tires some times and are similarly replaced by new. Your own legislative authorities are to blame for the cause of this because they have made and enforced absolutely ridiculous and unjust nonsensical divorce laws which are very obviously meant to discourage proper marriages. So men and women stay together and practice adultery in hopes to determine if the partner is the "right one" which they never do, except in some movies. Today most westerners have stopped bothering and have accepted the "free living" lifestyle as the norm.

So, keeping the above in mind, what is so god awfully wrong if a Shia takes advantage of the situation? Would you rather that a male sees a pro* for relief instead of inaugurating what he deems a religiously lawful relationship free of regret and aftershocks of conscience?

((I'm just curious to know. I'm not advocating mutah. In fact I'm wary of all intimacy both permanent / legal and other.))

I find this reply so incredibly vulgar, disgusting, and ignorant.  

No need to elaborate.  

It is always interesting to see prejudice so clearly illuminated.

There will always be some men who are pigs...

but to generalize all non-muslim women in this way is not forgivable.

It is no different than if someone were to say that all muslim men are pigs.

I know many non-muslim women whose morals and values are no less than any muslim woman...

and I am sure that there are women who call themselves muslim who are no more pure than some non-muslim women.

On 4/2/2014 at 6:39 PM, kim.tinkerbell said:

Most relgious people wether muslims,christains,jews would know that you should save yourself until you are married prementilly....

Where did I write "muslim women"? The exact words I used were "believing women". I know full well that average (believing) Christians are remarkably honest people with moral values and more integrity of character than average Muslim. And that is why I am on very amiable terms with Christians living around me, in contrast to the bearded mullah types because the former are dependable and honest dealing. Just my observation. And its not to please you. You should go back to kindergarten and learn to comprehend writing all over again. Your drama queen tendency has just failed you big time. Besides you have not answered the original question. Which I am going to answer now for you. And that is that it irks you, vexes you that Shia can get away unscathed by route of mutah and the favorable condition of women in your region. It is because you're bigoted and the whole forum knows that well and is tired of you because of that. Its that painfully simple.

asalaam.

Do you say that sexual life in the Western world today is what Jesus, Son of Marry, preached?

On 4/2/2014 at 7:51 PM, CLynn said:
I know many non-muslim women whose morals and values are no less than any muslim woman...

and I am sure that there are women who call themselves muslim who are no more pure than some non-muslim women.

It is not about what you are much but what principles you follow or not. The stricter you make it for young people to get married the worse it gets, as you can see in the West. The general morality in the West, especially among women, is lower than in the Islamic world, this is a fact. And the reason is not that majority of Western women are [Edited Out]s. Rather they don't know about true higher morality and the rules God gives to humans.

Instead they are busy with man-made laws and rules of physical attraction. That is why majority of girls get their first sexual experience when they are 13/14, and still a child according to Western man-made laws.

asalaam.

Social stigma.

And knowledge. The less a woman knows about temporary marriage, the more likely she is to agree to it. Most people prefer permanence, though some will accept temporary if they are desperately lonely.

Really, mutah is just the same as dating, only with intentions stated at the outset.

Reading through,this thread is full of so many generalizations  :mellow:

This happened because CLynn derailed the thread in the wrong direction. I think the thread should have been closed after Abu Hadi had answered the question.

On 4/3/2014 at 7:52 AM, lover said:

This happened because CLynn derailed the thread in the wrong direction. I think the thread should have been closed after Abu Hadi had answered the question.

(salam)

Whilst CLynn may have asked a question, the generalisations and misunderstandings cannot be attributed to any single person. Yes I have to agree with you, especially when a first time poster asks about mutah, a quick informative reply with an external link is more then sufficient. 

The benefit of mut`a is that it takes one out of disliked lifestyles (bachelorhood) and haraam lifestyles (fornication, adultery, masturbation) and into a halal lifestyle. It binds a relationship by a legal contract that protects the rights of the man, the woman, and any children that may come from the marriage. So all you need is to find a single girl who fits the criteria (a Muslim, a Jew, or a Christian) and explain the procedure to her. The two of you need to define a dowry, a timeframe, and explain your rights and her rights in the marriage. Please see the link in post #2.

As for the point on non-Muslims, it's valid. Most practicing Shi`a girls are uninterested in mut`a because it hurts their chances of getting married later. Even if she is interested, keep her future in mind. Virginity is highly valued in Muslim cultures (for better or for worse), while relationships are more very normal in Western cultures. Relationships here do not lower one's status whatsoever. Having mut`a with non-Muslims is not taking advantage of them, it's bringing them from the haraam and into the halal.