Sign in to follow this  
Waiting for HIM

Paki Army Exporting Arms And Taliban To Syria

Rate this topic

News confirmed:

Paki Army exporting Armaments and Salafi Shia killers to Syria. 

Worst part, its going to line the pockets of a few generals and a few political families and would not have any triclle down economic benefit to the cursed land of mass called Pakistan.

http://www.dw.de/is-pakistan-aiding-syrian-rebels/a-17528187

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/islamabad/01-Apr-2014/senate-concerned-over-change-in-policy-on-syria

http://www.nation.com.pk/national/31-Mar-2014/arms-supply-to-syrian-rebels-to-damage-pakistan-more-us-expert

http://www.brecorder.com/general-news/172/1168385/

There are unconfirmed reports circulating around Islamabad inner circles on almost 100,000 Paki Salafi terrorists being exported to Syria, Iraq, and Yemen to create more destabilization in Shia dominated regions. 

I wonder when would the payback hit the GCC nations? September 2014 maybe? 

WARNING-They-Are-Now-Planning-A-False-Fl

Edited by Waiting for HIM

News confirmed:

Paki Army exporting Armaments and Salafi Shia killers to Syria. 

Worst part, its going to line the pockets of a few generals and a few political families and would not have any triclle down economic benefit to the cursed land of mass called Pakistan.

http://www.dw.de/is-pakistan-aiding-syrian-rebels/a-17528187

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/islamabad/01-Apr-2014/senate-concerned-over-change-in-policy-on-syria

http://www.nation.com.pk/national/31-Mar-2014/arms-supply-to-syrian-rebels-to-damage-pakistan-more-us-expert

http://www.brecorder.com/general-news/172/1168385/

There are unconfirmed reports circulating around Islamabad inner circles on almost 100,000 Paki Salafi terrorists being exported to Syria, Iraq, and Yemen to create more destabilization in Shia dominated regions. 

I wonder when would the payback hit the GCC nations? September 2014 maybe? 

U need some serious treatment! 

I have a question for u "Is Iran aiding Al Assad"?

So tell me would you send your significant others there? There is a fatwa to it from the cursed capital of Riyadh, so anybody pimping theirs would also go the heavens. Go do it!!!!

sex-jihad-20131102.jpg

In the spirit of the notion that there is always a bright side, the part of the zombie horde of the 100,000 total sloppy baby killers originated from Pakistan will be cleansed in the meat grinder they have running over in Syria, and thus the honor will be ours, us Shia, that we shall rid the world of another sizable chunk of terrorists bred, fed, sheltered and grown on petrodollars of blood sucking western and israeli filth. Ain't that something bro? :p

In fact, if we study natural organic fertilizers and their history in context of our certainty in victory over evil, being the party of Allah, then these 100,000 rotten corpses are like gold that will be deposited in your lands. The phosphorus and calcium from kilo tonnes of their bones and all the nitrogen from their composted flesh and all the potassium and magnesium from their blood and bodily fluids will be worth each penny spent on the bullets and shells that will be used to exterminate them.

So it is a gift in disguise! AND the Shia nation is sharing the burden and helping us Pakistani Shia by taking all that load off (T H A N K    Y O U). There are so many bright sides to this. Take my word for it that being outside the protective jurisdiction of the Pakistani injustice system and courts, these fertilizer bags won't survive the exposure for more than a few weeks. Win-win situation bro!

^^^ DV I share your optimism. Joke aside, I firmly believe the money making machine Paki generals are, they would have already sold some of these 100,000 on the other side too, telling their locations, their arrival schedules, maybe their pictures too, getting paid from both ends.

All I wished students from Jamai Hafsa (a female Wahabi madrasa named after Umer's daughter) would be ported there too. Won't it be real fun then??.

n00304935-b.jpg

So tell me would you send your significant others there? There is a fatwa to it from the cursed capital of Riyadh, so anybody pimping theirs would also go the heavens. Go do it!!!!

sex-jihad-20131102.jpg

So many Umars and Hafsas together, doing their thang? :lol: I knew you of all posters would appreciate my positivity in this matter. But I was serious about the fertilizer part bro. Do you know how quickly the phosphorus reserves are vanishing? There won't be any commercially available inorganic phosphorus fertilizer by 2055. History tells us that grapes have grown best in ancient battle fields and it is because of their soil richness and nutrient value. I must insist that a 100,000 extra corpses, especially those of fattened incapable broiler zombies which rot and decompose a thousand times faster are therefore also a gift for any land. You are not accounting for their traditional gluttonous and voracious appetites that they have inherited from Muawiya. Couple it with the fact that the wahaba love to poo in the open, there will be a lot, LOT of fertilization.

^^^ Once a farmer, always a farmer.    :!!!:

Good for Syrian agriculture. Bad for Pakistan's.

I would have rather planted them in the valley of Swat. Lately the Swat apples are getting smaller and smaller. I thought for a moment we would get a few hundred thousands rotted in KP.

Although what Afghan experience tells us is that these najis filthy rotten Salafis mostly used for the  feed for poppy fields.

obama_in_the_taliban_poppy_field_669635.

If u start answering with memes than it would be a very difficult situation for u to handle so i suggest u keep ur emotions aside & answer my question Is Iran aiding Al Assad?

P.S have u ever done Mutah?

If u start answering with memes than it would be a very difficult situation for u to handle so i suggest u keep ur emotions aside & answer my question Is Iran aiding Al Assad?

P.S. Nah. I follow Umer in that. He got a Wahi that Mutah is forbidden. (Hadith Number 131: Book: Ghulat-ul-Umer: Quoted by Abu Huraira)

P.S. Nah. I follow Umer in that. He got a Wahi that Mutah is forbidden. (Hadith Number 131: Book: Ghulat-ul-Umer: Quoted by Abu Huraira)

Too bad u follow the "enemy" of ahly bayt..

U still havent answered my first question

Why not mention Russain aiding Assad? As it was Russia who armed Assad with military weaponry first?

have u ever done Mutah?

I'm a Pakistani. I have no need for it. I have co-education and never ending pretty sunni girls who don't even want a misyar before offering themselves. So why complicate things bro.

I'm a Pakistani. I have no need for it. I have co-education and never ending pretty sunni girls who don't even want a misyar before offering themselves. So why complicate things bro.

I know u r a Pakistani & a famous shiachat member.... The question was not to complicate things just a response to ur "momin" partner who was advising me something foolish using a meme whereas i asked a simple question.

Obviously you didn't read the news links I posted. So to amuse your simplistic 4 yrs old brains, memes work.

They worked on King Abdullah when he was in coma. 

Jihad-1.jpg

And if you want the reference to the famous "LAL Masjid" female warriors and other Sunni girls making themselves available for all, go here (can't post on SC): 

http://numidia-liberum.blogspot.com/2013/05/la-prostitution-halal.html

Obviously you didn't read the news links I posted. So to amuse your simplistic 4 yrs old brains, memes work.

They worked on King Abdullah when he was in coma. 

Jihad-1.jpg

Of course I'm joking!.

Those who have brains have words... On the contrary blithering idiots like u just copy paste their choice from a fb page run by some douchebags.

Hello,

Do you all realize many visitor come to this site?  Many visitors that are curios to learn more about Islam.

Disagreements are common in all aspects of life, religion, politics, economic models, ice cream, etc.  But, we should never let decency be absent from our discourse.

For many, Shia Chat is their first exposure to Islam.  Is this what you want them to see?

All the Best,

David 

Those who have brains have words... On the contrary blithering idiots like u just copy paste their choice from a fb page run by some douchebags.

I know you are not a reader type but please try reading this.

http://rt.com/news/syria-saudi-missiles-russia-741/

One thing is sure, if Pakistani manufactured anti-air missiles make their way to Syria, no commercial or fighter plane would be able to fly in Pakistan for a long time. In Pakistan, one can buy a suicide bomber for $1000 and an assassin for $500 (posted figures from Paki police reports). There is a "reason" that Israelis and Americans have not provided the anti-air weapons to ISIS and Al-Nusra. They know all too well that it will be responded in kind by Syrians with adjacent GCC, Israel, Turkey, Jordan, and Europe in few hundred miles. 

Only if donkey headed Paki generals and Nawaz Sharif the Paki Rafik Hariri understands. It wouldn't take Syrians much to purchase a few to make sure nobody flies in Pakistan except for the ubiquitous flies on open potholes. :D  

Hello,

Do you all realize many visitor come to this site?  Many visitors that are curios to learn more about Islam.

Disagreements are common in all aspects of life, religion, politics, economic models, ice cream, etc.  But, we should never let decency be absent from our discourse.

For many, Shia Chat is their first exposure to Islam.  Is this what you want them to see?

All the Best,

David 

In that case, won't it be better to expose the Wahabi-Salafi cult to new comers to Islam? Just a thought! 

Hello,

All the Best,

David 

^^^ How thoughtful of you, David. Thank you for the good reminder. ^^^

Hello,

All the Best,

David 

Unfortunately these desi pinheads don't realize that the visitors don't see shia, sunni or salafi here. They claim to be against secular dictators but they happily swallow anything from the Assad propaganda machine hook, line and sinker; swallowing from a man who has an inveterate hostility towards all religions in general.

This is the problem with sunnis and shias, in their zeal to discredit and demonize one other they play right into the hands of anti-Muslim zealots.