Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Waiting for HIM

Paki Army Exporting Arms And Taliban To Syria

Rate this topic

News confirmed:

Paki Army exporting Armaments and Salafi Shia killers to Syria. 

Worst part, its going to line the pockets of a few generals and a few political families and would not have any triclle down economic benefit to the cursed land of mass called Pakistan.

http://www.dw.de/is-pakistan-aiding-syrian-rebels/a-17528187

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/islamabad/01-Apr-2014/senate-concerned-over-change-in-policy-on-syria

http://www.nation.com.pk/national/31-Mar-2014/arms-supply-to-syrian-rebels-to-damage-pakistan-more-us-expert

http://www.brecorder.com/general-news/172/1168385/

There are unconfirmed reports circulating around Islamabad inner circles on almost 100,000 Paki Salafi terrorists being exported to Syria, Iraq, and Yemen to create more destabilization in Shia dominated regions. 

I wonder when would the payback hit the GCC nations? September 2014 maybe? 

WARNING-They-Are-Now-Planning-A-False-Fl

Edited by Waiting for HIM

News confirmed:

Paki Army exporting Armaments and Salafi Shia killers to Syria. 

Worst part, its going to line the pockets of a few generals and a few political families and would not have any triclle down economic benefit to the cursed land of mass called Pakistan.

http://www.dw.de/is-pakistan-aiding-syrian-rebels/a-17528187

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/islamabad/01-Apr-2014/senate-concerned-over-change-in-policy-on-syria

http://www.nation.com.pk/national/31-Mar-2014/arms-supply-to-syrian-rebels-to-damage-pakistan-more-us-expert

http://www.brecorder.com/general-news/172/1168385/

There are unconfirmed reports circulating around Islamabad inner circles on almost 100,000 Paki Salafi terrorists being exported to Syria, Iraq, and Yemen to create more destabilization in Shia dominated regions. 

I wonder when would the payback hit the GCC nations? September 2014 maybe? 

U need some serious treatment! 

I have a question for u "Is Iran aiding Al Assad"?

In the spirit of the notion that there is always a bright side, the part of the zombie horde of the 100,000 total sloppy baby killers originated from Pakistan will be cleansed in the meat grinder they have running over in Syria, and thus the honor will be ours, us Shia, that we shall rid the world of another sizable chunk of terrorists bred, fed, sheltered and grown on petrodollars of blood sucking western and israeli filth. Ain't that something bro? :p

In fact, if we study natural organic fertilizers and their history in context of our certainty in victory over evil, being the party of Allah, then these 100,000 rotten corpses are like gold that will be deposited in your lands. The phosphorus and calcium from kilo tonnes of their bones and all the nitrogen from their composted flesh and all the potassium and magnesium from their blood and bodily fluids will be worth each penny spent on the bullets and shells that will be used to exterminate them.

So it is a gift in disguise! AND the Shia nation is sharing the burden and helping us Pakistani Shia by taking all that load off (T H A N K    Y O U). There are so many bright sides to this. Take my word for it that being outside the protective jurisdiction of the Pakistani injustice system and courts, these fertilizer bags won't survive the exposure for more than a few weeks. Win-win situation bro!

^^^ DV I share your optimism. Joke aside, I firmly believe the money making machine Paki generals are, they would have already sold some of these 100,000 on the other side too, telling their locations, their arrival schedules, maybe their pictures too, getting paid from both ends.

All I wished students from Jamai Hafsa (a female Wahabi madrasa named after Umer's daughter) would be ported there too. Won't it be real fun then??.

n00304935-b.jpg

So tell me would you send your significant others there? There is a fatwa to it from the cursed capital of Riyadh, so anybody pimping theirs would also go the heavens. Go do it!!!!

sex-jihad-20131102.jpg

So many Umars and Hafsas together, doing their thang? :lol: I knew you of all posters would appreciate my positivity in this matter. But I was serious about the fertilizer part bro. Do you know how quickly the phosphorus reserves are vanishing? There won't be any commercially available inorganic phosphorus fertilizer by 2055. History tells us that grapes have grown best in ancient battle fields and it is because of their soil richness and nutrient value. I must insist that a 100,000 extra corpses, especially those of fattened incapable broiler zombies which rot and decompose a thousand times faster are therefore also a gift for any land. You are not accounting for their traditional gluttonous and voracious appetites that they have inherited from Muawiya. Couple it with the fact that the wahaba love to poo in the open, there will be a lot, LOT of fertilization.

^^^ Once a farmer, always a farmer.    :!!!:

Good for Syrian agriculture. Bad for Pakistan's.

I would have rather planted them in the valley of Swat. Lately the Swat apples are getting smaller and smaller. I thought for a moment we would get a few hundred thousands rotted in KP.

Although what Afghan experience tells us is that these najis filthy rotten Salafis mostly used for the  feed for poppy fields.

obama_in_the_taliban_poppy_field_669635.

If u start answering with memes than it would be a very difficult situation for u to handle so i suggest u keep ur emotions aside & answer my question Is Iran aiding Al Assad?

P.S have u ever done Mutah?

If u start answering with memes than it would be a very difficult situation for u to handle so i suggest u keep ur emotions aside & answer my question Is Iran aiding Al Assad?

P.S. Nah. I follow Umer in that. He got a Wahi that Mutah is forbidden. (Hadith Number 131: Book: Ghulat-ul-Umer: Quoted by Abu Huraira)

P.S. Nah. I follow Umer in that. He got a Wahi that Mutah is forbidden. (Hadith Number 131: Book: Ghulat-ul-Umer: Quoted by Abu Huraira)

Too bad u follow the "enemy" of ahly bayt..

U still havent answered my first question

U need some serious treatment! 

I have a question for u "Is Iran aiding Al Assad"?

Why not mention Russain aiding Assad? As it was Russia who armed Assad with military weaponry first?

have u ever done Mutah?

I'm a Pakistani. I have no need for it. I have co-education and never ending pretty sunni girls who don't even want a misyar before offering themselves. So why complicate things bro.

I'm a Pakistani. I have no need for it. I have co-education and never ending pretty sunni girls who don't even want a misyar before offering themselves. So why complicate things bro.

I know u r a Pakistani & a famous shiachat member.... The question was not to complicate things just a response to ur "momin" partner who was advising me something foolish using a meme whereas i asked a simple question.

Obviously you didn't read the news links I posted. So to amuse your simplistic 4 yrs old brains, memes work.

They worked on King Abdullah when he was in coma. 

Jihad-1.jpg

And if you want the reference to the famous "LAL Masjid" female warriors and other Sunni girls making themselves available for all, go here (can't post on SC): 

http://numidia-liberum.blogspot.com/2013/05/la-prostitution-halal.html

Obviously you didn't read the news links I posted. So to amuse your simplistic 4 yrs old brains, memes work.

They worked on King Abdullah when he was in coma. 

Jihad-1.jpg

Of course I'm joking!.

Those who have brains have words... On the contrary blithering idiots like u just copy paste their choice from a fb page run by some douchebags.

Hello,

Do you all realize many visitor come to this site?  Many visitors that are curios to learn more about Islam.

Disagreements are common in all aspects of life, religion, politics, economic models, ice cream, etc.  But, we should never let decency be absent from our discourse.

For many, Shia Chat is their first exposure to Islam.  Is this what you want them to see?

All the Best,

David 

Those who have brains have words... On the contrary blithering idiots like u just copy paste their choice from a fb page run by some douchebags.

I know you are not a reader type but please try reading this.

http://rt.com/news/syria-saudi-missiles-russia-741/

One thing is sure, if Pakistani manufactured anti-air missiles make their way to Syria, no commercial or fighter plane would be able to fly in Pakistan for a long time. In Pakistan, one can buy a suicide bomber for $1000 and an assassin for $500 (posted figures from Paki police reports). There is a "reason" that Israelis and Americans have not provided the anti-air weapons to ISIS and Al-Nusra. They know all too well that it will be responded in kind by Syrians with adjacent GCC, Israel, Turkey, Jordan, and Europe in few hundred miles. 

Only if donkey headed Paki generals and Nawaz Sharif the Paki Rafik Hariri understands. It wouldn't take Syrians much to purchase a few to make sure nobody flies in Pakistan except for the ubiquitous flies on open potholes. :D  

Hello,

Do you all realize many visitor come to this site?  Many visitors that are curios to learn more about Islam.

Disagreements are common in all aspects of life, religion, politics, economic models, ice cream, etc.  But, we should never let decency be absent from our discourse.

For many, Shia Chat is their first exposure to Islam.  Is this what you want them to see?

All the Best,

David 

In that case, won't it be better to expose the Wahabi-Salafi cult to new comers to Islam? Just a thought! 

Hello,

All the Best,

David 

^^^ How thoughtful of you, David. Thank you for the good reminder. ^^^

Hello,

All the Best,

David 

Unfortunately these desi pinheads don't realize that the visitors don't see shia, sunni or salafi here. They claim to be against secular dictators but they happily swallow anything from the Assad propaganda machine hook, line and sinker; swallowing from a man who has an inveterate hostility towards all religions in general.

This is the problem with sunnis and shias, in their zeal to discredit and demonize one other they play right into the hands of anti-Muslim zealots.

And this is all what Mulla Umer gets. LOL

LAL Masjid Girls from Jamia Hafsa (A wahabi famale madrassas aka 'humanide exploder factory" aka "terror breeder" aka "Jihadi pleasure women")

al-majid.gif

Unfortunately these desi pinheads don't realize that the visitors don't see shia, sunni or salafi here. They claim to be against secular dictators but they happily swallow anything from the Assad propaganda machine hook, line and sinker; swallowing from a man who has an inveterate hostility towards all religions in general.

This is the problem with sunnis and shias, in their zeal to discredit and demonize one other they play right into the hands of anti-Muslim zealots.

Really? So all those Armenian Christians, the Orthodox Christians, the Druze, the Syrian Arab Jews who had been living in Syria peacefully until few years ago are all lying?

No Sir, the non-Muslim minorities were living most peacefully in one of the rare Arab countries which has been bulldozed by Salafi Wahabi GCCs.

Here's another piece of news: Give another few months and defeated hordes are coming back from Syria, Palestine, Egypt, and Libya to haunt GCC. Guess what they are best at; killing defenseless people in mosques and malls. Good bye Dubai malls.

Or did I mention it already? Then the real fun would begin!!!

I know you are not a reader type but please try reading this.

http://rt.com/news/syria-saudi-missiles-russia-741/

One

thing is sure, if Pakistani manufactured anti-air missiles make their

way to Syria, no commercial or fighter plane would be able to fly in

Pakistan for a long time. In Pakistan, one can buy a suicide bomber for

$1000 and an assassin for $500 (posted figures from Paki police

reports). There is a "reason" that Israelis and Americans have not

provided the anti-air weapons to ISIS and Al-Nusra. They know all too

well that it will be responded in kind by Syrians with adjacent GCC,

Israel, Turkey, Jordan, and Europe in few hundred miles.

Only if donkey headed Paki generals and Nawaz Sharif the Paki Rafik

Hariri understands. It wouldn't take Syrians much to purchase a few to

make sure nobody flies in Pakistan except for the ubiquitous flies on

open potholes. :D

In that case, won't it be better to expose the Wahabi-Salafi cult to new

comers to Islam? Just a thought!

whether im a reader type or not its none of ur business... I would advise to keep ur filthy mouth shut when it comes to our country & Pak army.. They have defended our land & have been a great honour for our nation.... I have a feeling u wd probably end up dying in an ISI torture cell if u dnt shut ur satanic mouth

May I say looooooooool at the pictures.

Sad fact is that these woman dont all choose to do jihad sex,their parents send them their with a relative.... Distrubing.

What's the issue with iran helping assad? Both parties are getting help from different countries or is it just halal for on side to get more support then the other...lol, the side with more support isint even winning...

Anyone that's justifying sending psychopatic murderer mercenaries from halfway across the world to fight for Zion against the block-of-resistance-to-zionist-occupation by the fact that Iran and or Russia is "aiding the regime" are forgetting one very important thing: It's LEGAL for nations to support eachother in case of invasion, with weaponry and / or manpower. It's definitely NOT LEGAL to pay for cheap mercenaries, under the table, to invade another sovereign state! Not counting in the fact that it's deeply immoral and against islam.

The syrians will find out exactly what governments are paying for these mercenaries and the world opinion is ALREADY learning about the Saudi's being the main culprit and I wonder what will happen to Pakistan's already blemished reputation if it turns out to be true..

Edited by Shamati

Honorable countries dont have torture cells. You say that Pakistan's ISI

has torture cells. Hence Pakistani govt and army are not honorable.

Iranian army has defended Iran. Indian army has defended India. Chinese

army has defended China. Russian army has defended Russia. But Pakistani

army has not defended Pakistan in light of all the foreign jihadists

and foreign agents within the Paki govt and religious groups...not to

mention the drones

oh really? Tell me my frnd which is that HONOURABLE country? A nation having an enemy equipped with nuclear weapons has no need for torture cells? What an intellectual point....

oh really? Tell me my frnd which is that HONOURABLE country? A nation having an enemy equipped with nuclear weapons has no need for torture cells? What an intellectual point....

In the EU it's illegal to have torture, yet the EU is neighbouring Russia (whose arsenal is only matched by USA) and the EU is a union of states of probably a majority of outright atheists..

Edited by Shamati

In the EU it's illegal to have torture, yet the EU is neighbouring

Russia (whose arsenal is only matched by USA) and the EU is a union of

states of probably a majority of outright atheists..

so u think Mi6 doesnt have torture cells?

Every nation on this earth having a stake in the worlds important affairs has torture cells regardless of who runs them the police, army or the intelligence agencies

Asalam Alykum,

What these people don't realise is that when BBC new reporters were talking and standing with the rebels and providing weapons then for them that is alright. Saudis and most Muslim countries are yes man at the moment. If you think about it, only Iran is standing up to US. And Russia of course sometimes. Amazing how they are using the aid provided by non-Muslims to brand people Kafir and kill them without any reasoning and they branded it holy war and whats more amazing is next door there is Palestine. You are fighting in a country where there was peace. They turned it into a chaos zone. Yet they say they support Islam. If you support Islam go feed the orphans and provide water in poor countries. That is Islam. Then when people defend themselves they say why don't you go and feed the poor and hungry. Well if you leave us alone and stop killing us because you think we are not praying properly even though Allah he is the judge then perhaps we can do good.

Everything is about Sunnah or books or this. Are there no humans left? How sad is that. What had Allah made you and what turns did you take to end up on this road where a mother who gave birth to her child is left to bury it because they wanted to rebel. They didn't rebel in Turkey after Hijab ban and they wouldn't ever dare rebel in France.

If you think about this that Allah created everything so beautiful, yet instead of nurturing life, man is destroying everything and claiming it is for Allah. What God do you worship that allows you to behead a mother's child who was going to college to learn? What God states you must seek out people in buses and kill them? Islam means peace yet many disassociated themselves from it.

If Pakistan is sending supplies or anything to Syria to aid the over throw is the system there, isn't that an act of war? Yet we in Pakistan have the same ruler. Same parties taking over. Royalties visiting us yet there is poverty. Rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer. Is this Islam?

Ma'Salam.

Edited by tearsofregret

US has nuclear weapons so does Russia. Hence US should start building torture cells because Russia has nukes? 

so u think Mi6 doesnt have torture cells?

Every nation on this earth having a stake in the worlds important affairs has torture cells regardless of who runs them the police, army or the intelligence agencies

Show me one Brit that has been tortured in the supposed British torture cells or one American in American one. Can you?

whether im a reader type or not its none of ur business... I would advise to keep ur filthy mouth shut when it comes to our country & Pak army.. They have defended our land & have been a great honour for our nation.... I have a feeling u wd probably end up dying in an ISI torture cell if u dnt shut ur satanic mouth

Paki army honorable. Huh..

First it's not a paki army. It's Punjabi Mercenary Force.

Paid killers, rich guys goons, who()res of Imperialists, genocide committers. That's what paki army is and has been.

Where to start:

1. Murder of Muhahmmad Ali Jinah.

2. Genocide in Bangladesh (oh yeah it was Bhutto's fault)

3. Genocide in Jordan (mardood e momin, mardood e haq, ziaulhaq ziaulhaq)

4. War on Afghanistan

5. 26,000 Shia killed by Paki army's horde of Salafis

6. Another 50,000 Pakistani Sunnis, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs killed in last 15 yrs by Paki army backed hordes

Seems like you understand Urdu. Watch this. The reality of paki army. http://youtu.be/ke8m6uBdelo

Back to the topic: now they are gonna muddy their face in Syria and this time it would be baaaad. Paki army is taking more than it had ever taken in.

Well, back on to the debate, I think the Pakistani generals and the latest chief Raheel have most definitely succeeded in striking a very lucrative deal with the powers that be. I knew it was fools hope to expect right action from a Pakistani figure, but still it was hope. In the winters the army was all for clean up operations and bombed the terror factories a couple of times, all after firmly informing Nawaz Sharif that "the national security demands it", and after systematically fulfilling the peaceful even if most absurd option of dialogue, which was acceptedly both bound to failure and keep the media from creating feelings of pro-terrorism sympathy had they bombed them without warning, and then, there was/is complete silence.

Most definitely the Paki generals have gotten rich and bribed with car loads of petrodollars. Albeit this entire episode proves that there are intelligent life forms in the military who are able to "be political", even if thoroughly corrupt, vile, materialistic, depraved and amoral like every other Pakistani sunni worm, departments, individuals and/or institutions.

To be quite honest, being a Pakistani myself I wouldn't mind at all to end up as a collateral casualty if someone decided to carpet nuke Pakistan for the good of the rest of mankind. It is more than worth it to reverse this evil circus going on right now in which NATO and Zionists and their dog Saudi have Pakistan on lease by renting out its wh0re son politicians and generals. So I would much, much rather die in a righteous nuclear fire meant to vindicate and set things straight than wait only to end up as a casualty of terror, injustice or comprehensive absence of security in this place, and watch my children go to a school where other wh0re sons children are and slowly and helplessly watch my progeny all turn into zombies.

Edited by Darth Vader

Actually it not ur fault... Ur bloodline relates to Abdullah ibn e saba & u r desperately WAITING FOR DAJJAL to give ur allegiance... 

AALE IBN E SABA PE LAANAT

So you deny all these hadith of Prophet (pbuh) of the coming of Imam Mahdi (as) and Nabi Issa (as) ?????

This is a Sunni website. http://www.mahdiaccordingtofoursunnischools.com/

One such hadith from Sunni Sources:

How can a community be eliminated, when there is first me [the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)], Isa’ (as) son of Maryam at the end, and the Mahdi (as), one of my line, between us? 

(Jalaladdin as-Suyuti, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir al-Zaman, Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, p. 78)

The Prophet (saas) said: If only one day of this time (world) remained, Allah would raise up a man from my family who would fill this earth with justice as it has been filled with oppression. 

(Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 36, Number 4270)

The Mahdi will appear with the flag of the Messenger of Allah (saas), when people have lost hope that they will be freed from the woes afflicting them.... 

(Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir al-Zaman, p. 55)