Sign in to follow this  
Al-Mufeed

Obedient Wives Club

Rate this topic

What the heck do the Jews have to do with "Islamic" sex? Now I wouldn't be surprised if they start blaming us Shias for their miscarriages. 

Also Mufeed what do you think of the video since you posted it? 

Salamun alaykum

The best way to distort and pervert a religion is going to extremes in the name of that religion. Exceeding religious teachings will bring inner corruption and that will not be reformed easily.

In this documentary you see that woman believes that Quran says men have to marry four women. But what Quran teaches us is totally different:

و إن خفتم ألا تقسطوا في اليتامى‏ فانكحوا ما طاب لكم من النساء مثنى‏ و ثلاث و رباع فإن خفتم ألا تعدلوا فواحدة أو ما ملكت أيمانكم ذلك أدنى‏ ألا تعولوا

If you fear that you may not deal justly with the orphans, then marry (other) women that you like, two, three, or four. But if you fear that you may not treat them fairly, then (marry only) one, or (marry from among) your slave-women. That makes it likelier that you will not be unfair. (4/3)

Quran doesn’t say marrying four wives is obligatory but it is halāl if the husband is just toward them so if he fears of being unjust he should marry one.

This idea and conception is totally unsound to say that: God wants men to have four wives. I’m not neglecting or controverting the Islamic rules but I insist on having rational understanding about religion. It seems these women are brainwashed and they seek obedience just in polygamy and they believe in that as the only example of wives' obedience.

The teachings of Islam is like a complete puzzle and no one can judge a puzzle by one single piece of that shape. The permission of having four wives is one single rule among the whole teachings of Islamic family style of life. If someone wants to understand Islamic style of family he should study the whole puzzle. We have the rule of having four wives but on the other hand we have many great specific rights for women. We cannot deny or disregard those teaching but say that marring four is permitted.

These kind of documentaries are presenting just one aspect of the reality and no one can rely on that as a loyal method of learning a religion.

Edited by followers

(bismillah)

(salam)

But does that kind of marriage really function for the rest of their lives? Can a woman be obedient 24/7 all her life? You can see that they all smile, but underneath a current of disapproval is obvious.

The club propagates an idyllic picture of a big, happy, Islamic family but even though some wives may be (even) happy with the arrangement, many of them certainly are not. So how do you constantly obey, while in your heart of hearts you just want to throw the nearest vase at his head...

I'll wait a little before I buy my ticket to Malaysia, I believe...  :donno:

P.S. I loved the colorful hijabs, though. :shifty:

(wasalam)

I think for the most part it seems like a good organization. Its very much in line with Islamic teachings, some things about it may be off - but in general it is a duty for a woman to be obedient to her husband - with in the boundaries of islamic law. 

This usually makes for a happy family life. 

I think for the most part it seems like a good organization. Its very much in line with Islamic teachings, some things about it may be off - but in general it is a duty for a woman to be obedient to her husband - with in the boundaries of islamic law. 

This usually makes for a happy family life. 

(bismillah)

(salam)

I agree that it is one of the Islamic teachings that a wife should be obedient, but there are degrees and there are difficulties.

The ideal obedience, that I believe Allah te'ala has mentioned in Quran, is the genuine one, the one that COMES FROM THE HEART. That means, that I first have to WANT to obey my husband, and that obedience comes naturally to me and makes me happy. 

But how many wives does each of us know, that are happy and really willing to obey? I knew only one, and she was brought up in Iraq 60 years ago, and taught from the earliest age to obey because he is stronger, he could (and did) beat her and even divorce her, if she doesn't obey. So it doesn't really count, does it? Forced obedience never made anyone happy, neither him not her.

Today's modern Muslim women are much more independent, and think differently. 

But the real question for me is the one most of us seem to overlook: what kind of a husband a man should be, to inspire his wife's heart to genuinely respect and obey him?

(wasalam)

That's all okay except having sex with all wives at once that's not allowed as you can only be nude in front f your spouse and not in front of husband's wives

Salamun alaykum

He didn’t mean having sex simultaneously with all four together but he means that relation in general with all of them. The husband explained that he divided the nights into four sections and in each two days he will be with one of them  

Salamun alaykum

He didn’t mean having sex simultaneously with all four together but he means that relation in general with all of them. The husband explained that he divided the nights into four sections and in each two days he will be with one of them

You have no idea what I'm talking about. Watch the entire video first.

Go to 10:00 he is referring to that

Good post

If you can afford four wives - both financially & emotionally, then you are permitted.    :)

Actually no one can afford even two wives emotionally.

و لن تستطيعوا أن تعدلوا بين النساء و لو حرصتم فلا تميلوا كل الميل فتذروها كالمعلقة و إن تصلحوا و تتَقوا فإن الله كان غفورا رحيما

You will not be able to be fair between wives, even if you are eager to do so. Yet do not turn away from one altogether, leaving her as if in a suspense. But if you are conciliatory and God wary, Allah is indeed all-forgiving, all-merciful. (4/129)

You have no idea what I'm talking about. Watch the entire video first.

Salam

Yes I watched and I think he didn’t mean simultaneously with four together due to Islamic teachings which you mentioned. They are also Muslims and they claim to be more faithful to Quran than we in this regard. So as the Qur’anic teachings they are pro this club and then they won’t go against it to have such a relation together.  

Edited by followers

All I can hear is obedients.... Next thing you know they will get the prayer matt and pray to their husbands...

"A man should have sex with all of his wifes at the same time.".. Thats proof that the organsition is made by some wahhbie salafi gang.. Their really good at brainwashing people and really good at making a woman a sex object and a slave...

Am not suprised the op posted this and agrees with it... Rat...

Actually no one can afford even two wives emotionally.

و لن تستطيعوا أن تعدلوا بين النساء و لو حرصتم فلا تميلوا كل الميل فتذروها كالمعلقة و إن تصلحوا و تتَقوا فإن الله كان غفورا رحيما

You will not be able to be fair between wives, even if you are eager to do so. Yet do not turn away from one altogether, leaving her as if in a suspense. But if you are conciliatory and God wary, Allah is indeed all-forgiving, all-merciful. (4/129)

Salam

Yes I watched and I think he didn’t mean simultaneously with four together due to Islamic teachings which you mentioned. They are also Muslims and they claim to be more faithful to Quran than we in this regard. So as the Qur’anic teachings they are pro this club and then they won’t go against it to have such a relation together.  

You're a little confused.

10:00

" One of the more astonishing recommendation is that a man should have sex with all of his wives at the same time"

Watch the video first