Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Lordofgemini

Something I Find Very Disturbing.

Rate this topic

Literally though, they dont exist. How can saying something doesnt exist equate to hatred, makes no sense. There is a difference between spreading clear lies and telling the truth. You cannot be a sect with one or two people 0_0 ..They have no books or scholars, nothing. Sure there maybe people who have adapted waqifi fundamentals but thats just that. They havent been a sect for 2000 + years, talk about God's guidance loool.

A sect can be made up of a group of one. We are told to follow the truth even if we find ourselves in a group of one (not saying Waqifi doctrine is the truth, I'm highlighting a point). Just because you obviously don't agree with it, don't let your prejudices lead you to an irrational and rather false conclusion. 

I sure do hope this extreme view doesn't become common.

The damage is already done. I remember when I was in a Wahhabi/Salafi dominated school, one of my classmates asked the teacher if all Shias go to hell. The teacher (knowing I was Shia) replied something along the lines of this: "Yes. Shias are the worst kind of people, even worse than Kaffirs," and then she went on and on completely bashing and hating on Shias to these second graders who were only like seven years old at the time. 

They don't even try to hide their unjustified hate for Shias from these young children, whose minds are so much more susceptible to seeing and believing anything they're exposed to. 

Edited by hersheyskisses

A sect can be made up of a group of one. We are told to follow the truth even if we find ourselves in a group of one (not saying Waqifi doctrine is the truth, I'm highlighting a point). Just because you obviously don't agree with it, don't let your prejudices lead you to an irrational and rather false conclusion.

That's not the point I was making brother. Guidance got cut off completely. What is irrational is a God who forgets about His religion. A God whom allows His religion to die out for years and years. Even during Imam Ali a.s time, there was not much followers but the fact is, it didn't stay like that forever. I am not saying the number of followers equate to truth or not, I was talking about guidance in regards to their number of followers being none to one.

You guys just have seen it , i have been called "kafir" by sunnis. While i just arrived they asked me about me and then asked about my religion i said i am shia and they said "kafir, kafir" and in many places shia made karbala happened now they are cursed to cry and beat . I tried to talk once but it was no use , in the end its just the same... Its pretty rash hear someone saying kafir for no reason ....