Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
14ers

Bestiality In Islam; Permissible Or Prohibited

Rate this topic

Salaams, some have asked about Imam Khomeini's verdicts regarding what one must do with an animal which has been subjugated to intercourse with a human being as a tacit approval of bestiality. This article refutes that assumption and gives an interesting take on the subject: 

Bestiality in Islam; Permissible or Prohibited

A thief instructed his son on his deathbed to do something that would make the thief look good in the eyes of the people. So following his death, thief junior not only continued his father's legacy of theft but also would beat his victims to a pulp. So the people began to praise the later father, reminiscing what a decent thief he was - only stole, never beat people.

Congratulations! You've achieved the same in this forum. Mutah threads have never appeared so pleasant before.

That is an interesting point of view. I think it is great that the Imams and the ulema have discussed sensitive issues so people can have guidance in all aspects of life. 

Sir I would like to extend my humble regards, admiration and congratulations on accomplishing this most noble, scholarly task of shedding light on the act of bestiality, its illusive morphology and its place in the annals of Islam.

May the Almighty reward you most copiously for your efforts to guide the ummah and defeat ignorance.

14er

Leviticus 20:15-16  You kill both.

Now, I have questions for you:

Are you a zoophile out to support those zoophiles that prefer the great apes (chimps, gorillas, men)?

Are you an advocate for "gay privileges".???

14er

Leviticus 20:15-16 You kill both.

Now, I have questions for you:

Are you a zoophile out to support those zoophiles that prefer the great apes (chimps, gorillas, men)?

Are you an advocate for "gay privileges".???

Yes, I like zoos. But no one could call me a homophile.

Wow who knew bestiality was prohibited, next you'll be telling me homosexuality is haram as well.

I'm very happy that you and all of the other people who have committed actually knew the ruling to this. That just warms my heart. If you didn't know and had to learn the ruling from this post I'd be questioning a lot. The point was to answer criticisms of a number of Sunnis and non-Muslims wishing to attack our ulema, Imam Khomeini in particular, due to the rulings that they about what happens to the animal after bestiality has occurred. You would have got that from the link provided.