Sign in to follow this  
TruthSeeker72

Niyaz Of Mola Mushkil Kusha

Rate this topic

Welcome!

As far as I know it's not very complicated. You just buy something (usually food) and distribute it in the name of Imam (as). Giving it to believers (momineen) may have greater sawab. You will be rewarded for spending money in the name of the Imam (as) and serving momineen at the same time, God willing.

A wr wb

You have to take a bath,wear pure clothes,then put on some good smell where you do niaz,then keep pure food bought from Muslim in front of you,read three times durood,then Surah Fatiha,then Surah Ikhlas,then three times durood and say May the sawab reach Moula Ali ibn Abu talib. a.s .Then taste it and give to those who are ritually pure.Other sweets you can distribute in his name.Thats all.

Thanks for the reply - 

when I was sunni, I used to read fatiha, mauzatain n few more ayahs on food n blow on it. is this not valid anymore

As far as I know blowing is symbolic, no harm in doing it if you want to. In recommended things like niyaz (that don't have a Sharia-specified method) it's the intention that counts, along with the fact that you shouldn't break any other laws or start considering something to be wajib that isn't. Beyond that, the 'method' is up to you. 

As is reciting other surahs/duas etc. It'll all add to your sawab, God willing.

Edited by RSA

Salaamun Alaykum,

Could any of you give any resource for that? It seems to me that these sorts of things are made by muslims and there's no authentic hadiths proving them.

Hi everyone,

I have recently started learning the deen from the ways shown by Pure Ahlulbait(as). Can anyone please guide me how to give niyaz of Mola Mushkil kusha(as)?

Mola Madad

Salamun alaykum

Welcome and May God bless you. I am really glad that you became a Shia not just because I am Shia but due to my understanding about Shia which is the right path. It is really important for Muslims to act according their traditions and follow Islam by proof not by imaginations so what worth is the pure Islam not our cultures, nationalities, colors and etc. unfortunately I’m not aware of such niyaz of mola mushkil kusha as it seems a part of your culture but inshaallah you will get what you want by the means of Imam Ali (as).

The only right path of following Ahlulbayt  is seeking  whom they have recommended us to follow i.e. knowledgeable people who are called Fughaha or Ulama

You have to find a qualified scholar to follow through rulings he gives as teaches of Islam and none the items mentioned in previous posts are necessary  

Salaamun Alaykum,

Could any of you give any resource for that? It seems to me that these sorts of things are made by muslims and there's no authentic hadiths proving them.

That's because they are made by Muslims. The concept in Islam is to respect and love (and obey) our Infallibles, and the method of doing that is left up to us, provided it is within bounds of Sharia. Pretty much like mourning for Imam Hussain (as). So you probably won't get a hadith dictating the exact method of this niyaz. For all you know, they did it completely differently back then, and that's okay.

That's because they are made by Muslims. The concept in Islam is to respect and love (and obey) our Infallibles, and the method of doing that is left up to us, provided it is within bounds of Sharia. Pretty much like mourning for Imam Hussain (as). So you probably won't get a hadith dictating the exact method of this niyaz. For all you know, they did it completely differently back then, and that's okay.

salamun alaykum

Actually we have Sadaqa, Salat ol Hājat for needs, Nazr, sacrificing a sheep and etc. but to get the need we don’t have Mola muskil kusha. This is not the matter of the method. It is the kind of action which you claim is a part of shariat.

Ok if you see that mola mushkil kusha something as Sadage or sacrificing that is not a big deal just the matter of naming but if you claim another that is out of Islam.

Asalamaykum

There are many misunderstandings amoung people. I have seen girls being told they cannot consume niyaz as they are ritually impure ie hayz

also some men think they cannot consume niyaz that has been given in name of a Masooma ie Fatima Zahra(sa)

Seems quite illogical to me

As far as I know blowing is symbolic, no harm in doing it if you want to. In recommended things like niyaz (that don't have a Sharia-specified method) it's the intention that counts, along with the fact that you shouldn't break any other laws or start considering something to be wajib that isn't. Beyond that, the 'method' is up to you. 

As is reciting other surahs/duas etc. It'll all add to your sawab, God willing.

But there are narrations against blowing on food.

محمد بن علي بن الحسين باسناده عن شعيب بن واقد عن الحسين بن زيد عن الصادق (عليه السلام) عن آبائه عن النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله) - في حديث المناهي - قال: ونهى ان ينفخ في طعام أو شراب وان ينفخ في موضع السجود

Muhammad bin 'Ali bin al-Husayn, by his isnad from Shu'aib bin Waqid from al-Husayn bin Zayd from al-Sadiq Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã from his forefathers, from the Prophet (s) - in the hadith of prohibition - he said: and it is prohibited to blow on food and drink and (the prohibition of) blowing on the place of prostration

Edited by Ali_Hussain

If the method of doing it is left up to us, then the question of this topic is basically wrong, and consequently to answer it like this:

You just buy something (usually food) and distribute it in the name of Imam (as)

would not be  true. Because this way, want it or not, you are adding an issue to the shari'a under the title of "niyaz of mola mushkil g

kusha" which has its rules and could per se be considered a mustahab act.

محمد بن علي بن الحسين باسناده عن شعيب بن واقد عن الحسين بن زيد عن الصادق (عليه السلام) عن آبائه عن النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله) - في حديث المناهي - قال: ونهى ان ينفخ في طعام أو شراب وان ينفخ في موضع السجود

Muhammad bin 'Ali bin al-Husayn, by his isnad from Shu'aib bin Waqid from al-Husayn bin Zayd from al-Sadiq Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã from his forefathers, from the Prophet (s) - in the hadith of prohibition - he said: and it is prohibited to blow on food and drink and (the prohibition of) blowing on the place of prostration

Sorry brother but im not going to accept that hadith. People shouldnt translate hadiths and imply words within the translation without fully doing research ... This site says thats its discouraged...

http://islamic-laws.com/fooddrinks.htm

Also here by sistani:

Slaughtering and hunting of animals » Acts which are unworthy to do while taking a meal

2646. To eat without being hungry. To eat to one's fill. It has been reported in the Hadeeth that over-eating is the worst thing in the eyes of Allah. To gaze towards others while eating. To eat food while it is still hot. To blow on food or drink which one is eating or drinking. To wait expectantly for something more after the bread or loaf has been served on the dining cloth. To cut the loaf with a knife. To place the loaf under the food pots or plates etc. To s[Edited Out]e off meat stuck to a bone in such a manner that nothing remains on it. To peel those fruits which are normally eaten with their skin. To throw away a fruit before one has eaten it fully.

Edited by PureEthics

Yea, so everyone just burn your mouths and tongues because you cannot blow on burning hot tea or food -_-

No, you don't need to burn your mouth and tongues neither do you need to blow on the food. You can easily leave the food until it loses warmth so that you could eat it.

«قَالَ أَمِيرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عليه السلام: أَقِرُّوا الْحَارَّ حَتّى‏ يَبْرُدَ؛ فَإِنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و آله قُرِّبَ إِلَيْهِ طَعَامٌ حَارٌّ، فَقَالَ: أَقِرُّوهُ حَتّى‏ يَبْرُدَ، مَا كَانَ اللَّهُ- عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ- لِيُطْعِمَنَا النَّارَ، وَ الْبَرَكَةُ فِي الْبَارِدِ».

الکافی: ج6/ ص322

The commander of the faithful said: leave the hot (food) until it get cool enough, for the messenger of Allah sawa, was offered a hot food, and he said: leave it so that it gets cool. Allah doesn't want to feed us the fire. The blessing is in the cool (food)

al- Kafi: 6/ 322

To be clear and avoid misunderstanding, there are two kinds of blowing. One is blowing to make hot food cold. One is that blowing as to bless something, like food, or any other thing. The blowing which is meant here is the latter.

To be clear and avoid misunderstanding, there are two kinds of blowing. One is blowing to make hot food cold. One is that blowing as to bless something, like food, or any other thing. The blowing which is meant here is the latter.

Is there any evidence for it? For it does not mention such a thing...

salamun alaykum

Actually we have Sadaqa, Salat ol Hājat for needs, Nazr, sacrificing a sheep and etc. but to get the need we don’t have Mola muskil kusha. This is not the matter of the method. It is the kind of action which you claim is a part of shariat.

Ok if you see that mola mushkil kusha something as Sadage or sacrificing that is not a big deal just the matter of naming but if you claim another that is out of Islam.

From what I can see no one here is claiming that niyaz is part of Sharia, per se. I do agree that we shouldn't add things to Sharia of our own accord; of course we shouldn't. But there are some areas where you can decide the method of a thing yourself as long as it doesn't contradict any other rules of Sharia(I've heard this specific case of niyaz from reputable Ulema). This would automatically include calling niyaz wajib or even mustahab, because both these terms have to be proved by a Faqeeh, not the layman. So as long as we're not claiming that niyaz is part of the sharia, just asking each other what methods to use while giving niyaz, I don't see a problem.

If the method of doing it is left up to us, then the question of this topic is basically wrong, and consequently to answer it like this:

would not be  true. Because this way, want it or not, you are adding an issue to the shari'a under the title of "niyaz of mola mushkil g

kusha" which has its rules and could per se be considered a mustahab act.

I wouldn't call the topic 'wrong'. I assumed from the question that the person who asked was a newbie to Niyaz, and mistakenly assumed that Niyaz had a specific method, like say Praying. I admit my first reply to him/her might have ambiguous, but I did write 'usually' - thus suggesting that this is the 'usual' practice - not the set, accepted practice. And I cleared it up after, saying that the method is left up to us. I did not allude anywhere to the fact that this method of niyaz (that I have usually seen, and that I mentioned in my first reply) is either part of Sharia OR mustahab.

Besides, I should think that the method in the reply that mentions 'You have to...' would be more prone to being misunderstood as a fixed method prescribed by Sharia rather than a matter of opinion. Just sayin'.

MashaAllah, great replies.

As for prohibition on blowing on food, We've had the same understanding as Lover said. two types of blowing and blowing for blessing is allowed. (wallahu alam)

May Allah makes me a true follower and lover of Mola-e-Kaainat.

Need lots of duas and help from all brothers n sisters.

Jzk