Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sunnis Protest In Lebanon, Shias Block Off Arsal

Rate this topic

Hannibal

When you put such titles it shows how much you are far away from the truth and you got no clue whats going on in lebanon, and it is Fitna titles. 

Following the Islamic laws, jurisprudentially, such titles and such talk is Haram. I hope mods change these stupid titles "Sunni protests in Lebanon, Shia block Arsal" are you kidding me?

• Veteran Member

Here we go again, Mr. Lebanonlogist is back in town... no one has the right to talk or discuss Lebanon anymore as long as he is here!

Suggested title: 'Sunnis & Shias prayed together in Lebanon in a unity conference to welcome the long-waited Spring'

• Advanced Member

Here we go again, Mr. Lebanonlogist is back in town... no one has the right to talk or discuss Lebanon anymore as long as he is here!

Suggested title: 'Sunnis & Shias prayed together in Lebanon in a unity conference to welcome the long-waited Spring'

Why are you such a strong advocate of Sunni-Shia conflict? 

Here we go Mr. Smart aleck thinks if he reads a couple of articles he knows whats going on in Lebanon.

Who reads the title gets a whole different view of whats happening, and then look where he got the info, abc news :)

Move off lil boy, our politics is not for people like you to discuss..

• Advanced Member

Lol, how about this one. 'Sunnis detonate car bombs in shia areas killing innocent civilians, and shooting rockets, threatening further attacks while shia pray for unity with sunnis'

He's just being realistic.

• Veteran Member

Have a cold bath Johny-boy, you r noT Lebanon's representative on Shiachat... and Shiachat is noT a Lebanese Nationalist Forum... Go to some tribal forum and throw some Arabist-Lebanonist dabke party...

Here, we discuss everything that concern Shias...And all Shias are free and welcome to say anything they want, especailly about LEBANON! :lol: :D

btw: We would be happy to read your Bio, to see what enables you to believe everyone is wrong and u are somehow right and ur views must be established here?!!

I never adocate conflicts. SALAFIS do advocate conflicts... Sunni scholars do it, especially against Shias. No Shia ever goes for any conflict, and no Shia scholar or politician or ordinary person ever advocates conflict or fitna. But, I am not advocating unity.. because? There is no point to it. It is NOT real. And there is no other side for the unity.

You are a solid example on this forum... do you believe in Shia-Sunni unity? How much and how many times you insulted all Shias? Especially those who want to have unity with you guys (Salafis/Ikhwan)... like the Iranian gov. or Hizb!

Edited by Noah-

Lol, how about this one. 'Sunnis detonate car bombs in shia areas killing innocent civilians, and shooting rockets, threatening further attacks while shia pray for unity with sunnis'

You are a gullible person... I feel bad for you, thats why don't come acting smart with our politics...

I like people like you, living in different continents, and get all excited online...while people in Lebanon who are under the bomb threats, don't talk like you are talking

Al Hamdulillah our people are wise, and our leaders are wise, or else you would have had a bloodshed that lead to nothing..

While we bring glory, you sit there trying to think you are part of it, while cussing out Sunnis..and yet act like a follower of Ahlul Bayt

Have a cold bath Johny-boy, you r noT Lebanon's representative on Shiachat... and Shiachat is noT a Lebanese Nationalist Forum... Go to some tribal forum and throw some Arabist-Lebanonist dabke party...

Edited by John Al-Ameli

• Advanced Member

You are a solid example on this forum... do you believe in Shia-Sunni unity? How much and how many times you insulted all Shias? Especially those who want to have unity with you guys (Salafis/Ikhwan)... like the Iranian gov. or Hizb!

No one said let's unite and mix our beliefs. I am well aware that our religious views differ in very important aspects and I don't expect nor desire either side to compromise their beliefs. However, I believe peace can be formed. You have this delusion that Sunnis are the ultimate oppressors who must be destroyed and there is no hope for peace until that happens. Also, I am neither a "Salafi" nor an "Ikhwani".

Edited by Abu_Muslim

• Veteran Member

No its ok, I will stomp you while dancing dabke

Unfortunately, you are not being a Shia while discussing Shia matters.

Yea, make sure to hold hands with your lookalike 'Omar Bakri' while you are dancing dabke & stomping.

And now you are an expert in Shia matters as well? Please! Oh, and you didn't introduce yourself!

Sitting behind your PC and all a sudden thinking you are Jumblatt which is not a big deal if you were to begin with.

No one said let's unite and mix our beliefs. I am well aware that our religious views differ in very important aspects and I don't expect nor desire either side to compromise their beliefs. However, I believe peace can be formed. You have this delusion that Sunnis are the ultimate oppressors who must be destroyed and there is no hope for peace until that happens. Also, I am neither a "Salafi" nor an "Ikhwani".

Go talk to your ignorant brothers, we know all these things long ago. And one of them is 'you' who behaves worse than Salafi or Ikhwan. Peace cannot be formed even between differencet Sunni sects and groups (right or wrong?), and that is because ppl like you in real life... all bc you guys are so paranoid, delusional and out of control.. Sunni groups/sects hate other Sunni groups, Sunni groups kill/bomb other Sunni groups, Sunni groups declare kafir and issue fatwas against other Sunni groups... for decades and centuries!! I am failed now to see how calm and peace could be easily formed with Shias while you decide not to change amongst yourselves and stay backward as you been?

• Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Brother Noah.

We do have a respectable Sunni community in Lebanon people like Sheikh Maher Hammoud. There have been assassination attempts on him and other sunni sheikhs have been targeted and killed but I do not remember the names at the top of my head. So far Lebanon has not fell into the pitfire because the shias have been patient and the majority of the sunni community would like stability and a functioning country.

I understand you don't agree with sunni and shia unity, but the faithful Rajal Allah in Lebanon do and they follow takleef of Sayyid Ali Khamanei, which you already know this. We live in a fragile country and we can't do politics according to your views. The Shias are strong in lebnan because we have leadership of wisdom, honesty, and integrity. Insh'Allah we will stay that way, because a lot of blood and sacrifice is put for Islam first and foremost and the right to defend our country.

There is no need to resort to name calling or personal attacks and this is a message for all SCers.

Joum32 mubaraka and a Happy Mother's day to your mothers, who feed you the love of Ahulbayt.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

• Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala,

I understand you don't agree with sunni and shia unity,

WaSalam sister,

I agree with you... and there is always a way to present statements or ideas here... There is no point for our friend above who usually comes with a rude wording and asking ppl 'not to talk about Lebanon, you don't know anything about Lebanon, that he is local and he is some kind of expert and the only one who has the right to say and others listen to him.' It is the 5th time that I noticed alone that he is going in such a manner against users, one that was me once.. that was denied to say anything by Mr. Lebanese ambassador to Shiachat.

Secondly, nobody here disagrees with unity with Sunnis, be it Lebanon or somewhere else.. that is where you don't understand. The OP I know is a reasonable person and never put any fitna or said things extreme against Sunnis or etc... the title was ok and the reality on the ground... that is what other news media actually reported the other day. It has nothing to do with unity/disunity... Sunnis in Anbar, Iraq went to protest, and everybody was saying that Sunnis are protesting, that was the news of the day and reality...

I always want unity between good ppl... be it Sunnis, Ikhwan or Christians and Jews or etc... I am not, we are not, you are not, the ones who "don't agree" with Sunni and Shia unity, but what I am saying is the Sunnis do not want and NEVER tried... as groups, as governments, as clergies, and etc.. yea you can find a few Sunnis here and there, who are Mr. nobody with no power who agrees with unity sometimes... or the Sunni groups like Hamas and other Palestinians who run to Shia Iran only when everybody else is kicking them out  just to gain support and give nothing return except backstabbing...

And happy Nowruz to you!

Edited by Noah-

• Veteran Member

You make it sound as if Lebanese politics is something to be proud of or to be respected or is complicated. Its the proxy politics of the region where regional players support their groups for their own interests. Yes, the day your politics becomes independent is the day you can actually be proud of it.

Its less of advocacy for shia-sunni conflict and more of an awareness of the wicked and stupid nature of sunni politics.

Take Arafat as an example- he is given the Israeli embassy in Tehran which has immense symbolic value and in return he joins Saddam.

Take Hamas as an example- Iran changes it from a bunch of ineffective gang to a proper organization and what it does in return? It joins the takferis.

Syria houses Hamas leadership and what it gives back to Syria? a thank you? No, it joins Syria's enemies.

• Advanced Member

LOL, wow and hilarious...I didn't know Jabhat al Nusra had a "mother Teresa" wing 

When you put such titles it shows how much you are far away from the truth and you got no clue whats going on in lebanon, and it is Fitna titles. 

I'd like to know in which other way would you of put the article that brother hanibal has posted up for discussion

Edited by south-lebanon

• Advanced Member

I am not a member of Jabhat al Nusra. What made you think that?

really does it matter... Syrian opposition terrorists range from "moderates" like FSA, who throw government postal workers off the top of buildings, to extremist  isil, who execute minors for blasphemy, Jabhat Al islamiya  is the same as jabhat al nusra and all of those other inhumane and cruel rebel groups that seek nothing close to democracy for Syria.

• Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala,

We do have a respectable Sunni community in Lebanon people like Sheikh Maher Hammoud. There have been assassination attempts on him and other sunni sheikhs have been targeted and killed but I do not remember the names at the top of my head. So far Lebanon has not fell into the pitfire because the shias have been patient and the majority of the sunni community would like stability and a functioning country.

I understand you don't agree with sunni and shia unity, but the faithful Rajal Allah in Lebanon do and they follow takleef of Sayyid Ali Khamanei, which you already know this. We live in a fragile country and we can't do politics according to your views. The Shias are strong in lebnan because we have leadership of wisdom, honesty, and integrity. Insh'Allah we will stay that way, because a lot of blood and sacrifice is put for Islam first and foremost and the right to defend our country.

There is no need to resort to name calling or personal attacks and this is a message for all SCers.

Joum32 mubaraka and a Happy Mother's day to your mothers, who feed you the love of Ahulbayt.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Also sunnies like salam zahran,mustapha hamdan, and many more. Hizballah made a whole birgade called saraya l mukawama that includes sunnies,shias,druz,chrisians etc but can not officially become a member of Hizballah untill they meet certain conditions.

In the end of the day it is our warriors doing their job towards Allah and Ahlulbayt and they are succeeding, Alhamdulillah our leaders aren't gullible to just cuss out Sunnis because they think it is right, or else none of the glory to the Shia Ummah would have happened.

Al Hamdulillah our leaders and our warriors follow the path of Ahlul Bayt (as), because I don't remember any Imam or his close companions sat down and talked none sense because they felt a bit emotional or felt oppressed. Al Hamdulillah that in a tiny country like Lebanon, victory after victory from one enemy to another is being formed by a the Men of God that only Allah protects and we only get victory from Allah. 

While you sit on the opposite site of the world, thinking you are doing victories with silly debates online, Men of God from Lebanon are coming back as martyrs on the path of their Imam Hussein to actually achieve the glory. 

If there is any fitna, it is your duty as a Muslim to stop it, and not light it, because fitna never comes beneficial to any person at any time. Stop acting like you are the logical person, who is doing explosions here and who is detonating bombs in Dahye, there is a war, and no, not all Sunnis support it. And for further information, these people are doing these explosions for a fitna and a war to break out in Lebanon, but Al Hamdulillah the Shia in Lebanon are under the leadership of Sayed Hassan Nasrallah who is wise, and we understand the consequences, but the gullible people like you guys, fall for these things and start cussing out Sunnis. Just like explosions happened in Shia areas, a explosion happened in Tripoli on a friday prayer, and that is to let the Sunnis accuse the Shia of doing that explosion, but Al Hamdulillah nothing happened. But you gullible people fall for these traps easily. Many Sunnis fell in these explosions that targeted Dahye. And Many Sunnis are against these Salafi powers.

It is quite funny how many people in here strive to want to have a Sunni-Shia civil war in Lebanon, and whats funny is it will harm Lebanese people while 99% of you live in different countries, and nothing will harm you, while you continue your lives normally. You are a bunch of gullible people who never think with your brains, but just follows your silly emotions.

And I will end it with these:

Al Hamdullilah the citizens of Lebanon realise the dangers of what can happen if a fitna was lit:

You make it sound as if Lebanese politics is something to be proud of or to be respected or is complicated. Its the proxy politics of the region where regional players support their groups for their own interests. Yes, the day your politics becomes independent is the day you can actually be proud of it.

With all said, YET Hezbollah changes the face of the world with their victories.

I'd like to know in which other way would you of put the article that brother hanibal has posted up for discussion

Your name is South Lebanon, Land of Jabal Amel, you should be wiser defending a title taken somewhere from an article written on ABC News, a news network that is pro-Zionist that don't forget work on making fitna between Sunnis and Shia.

• Advanced Member

really does it matter... Syrian opposition terrorists range from "moderates" like FSA, who throw government postal workers off the top of buildings, to extremist  isil, who execute minors for blasphemy, Jabhat Al islamiya  is the same as jabhat al nusra and all of those other inhumane and cruel rebel groups that seek nothing close to democracy for Syria.

Your accusations of terrorism against the Syrian people are baseless. In fact it comes across as hypocrisy because of your support for the infamous Lebanese terrorist organisation. Is seeking democracy necessary to be considered a legitimate Islamic movement? If so, then what makes democracy so superior to other forms of rule - such as the Shari'ah for example?

Edited by Abu_Muslim

• Advanced Member

I see no need to defend the title if i see nothing offensive with it in the first place, another way to put it is, Do you believe the sunnis of tariq aj jdiedeh, trabolous and sayda were justified to block off roads in response to hezbollah's actions around arsal.. was hezbollah's actions to block off entrances to and from Arsal a justified measure to curb takfiri attacks against shia neighbourhoods after the fall of Yabrud...how or why a shia or a sunni would get offended from someone wanting to discuss this is besides me,..the OP stated that the events involved people of differing sects...however, the OP never stated all sunnis support these actions, even if he did, it is only some random guy on shiachat, how is it a trigger for promoting fitna....I'm of the view that no words written on any internet forum should be taken by anyone to the affect that they will lead them to cause strife. 

Your accusations of terrorism against the Syrian people are baseless. In fact it comes across as hypocrisy because of your support for the infamous Lebanese terrorist organisation. Is seeking democracy necessary to be considered a legitimate Islamic movement? If so, then what makes democracy so superior to other forms of rule - such as the Shari'ah for example?

Firstly they are not accusations of terrorism they are well documented facts, and they are published all over youtube...The Lebanese resistance organisation, which you refer to as terrorist is well within their rights to fight for their right to exist...and it has everything to do with democracy, especially since that was the catalyst to start the overthrow of an anti zionist regime that contradicted the motives of the sunni monarchs all over the middle east, however, when the Syrian government called their bluff, and began implementing democracy, all the sudden the whole thing was turned into an "islamic sharia revolution"

There are Sunnis in Lebanon -and quite a lot in number- which are of the worst kind and Shia-hating in the world. To say all Lebanese Sunnis are good is nonsense.

Nothing wrong with the title, it doesn't say anything against or for Shia-Sunni-conflict/unity.

And no, I think no Shia here wants a civil war in Lebanon or anywhere else, may God forbid it.

Edited by Shiabro

• Advanced Member

Firstly they are not accusations of terrorism they are well documented facts, and they are published all over youtube...The Lebanese resistance organisation, which you refer to as terrorist is well within their rights to fight for their right to exist...and it has everything to do with democracy, especially since that was the catalyst to start the overthrow of an anti zionist regime that contradicted the motives of the sunni monarchs all over the middle east, however, when the Syrian government called their bluff, and began implementing democracy, all the sudden the whole thing was turned into an "islamic sharia revolution"

What is wrong with an Islamic Revolution? Isn't that what Khomeini did in 1979 Iran?

What is wrong with an Islamic Revolution? Isn't that what Khomeini did in 1979 Iran?

Is it an Islamic Revolution or more a Caliphate, that Sunnis want, supported by Saudis and Qataris?

So if it is a Caliphate why don't the Sunnis establish it in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE etc.?

Edited by Shiabro

• Advanced Member

Is it an Islamic Revolution or more a Caliphate, that Sunnis want, supported by Saudis and Qataris?

So if it is a Caliphate why don't the Sunnis establish it in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE etc.?

The lack of Sunni action in Qatar does not make the Syrian Revolution illegitimate at all. The Saudis and Qataris have no interest in a Caliphate that will remove them from power. The only reason they support the Sunnis of Syria is because of their hatred for Iran - no one can deny that. If you are saying that Sunnis have no right to a Sunni government in Syria, where they are 70% of the population, then you are in a world of delusions. 

If you are saying that Sunnis have no right to a Sunni government in Syria, where they are 70% of the population, then you are in a world of delusions. 

What is a Sunni government, a Caliphate you mean?

If you mean secular Sunni government, Bashar Assad converted to Sunnism years ago after marrying his Sunni wife(see his prayer). Also the key government figures are Sunni, including majority of his army.

Edited by Shiabro

• Advanced Member

If you mean secular Sunni government, Bashar Assad converted to Sunnism years ago after marrying his Sunni wife(see his prayer). Also the key government figures are Sunni, including majority of his army.

Secularism is anti-Islam. The issue is not Bashar identifying as a Sunni, or Shia, or even a giraffe. The issue is that he rules by Secularism - not Islam.

^There is alot of differences with what is happening in syria as compared to what happend in Iran in 1979.

Khomeinis Islamic revolution did not recieve any arms from the western or Arab governments. There were no militants crossing borders of Pakistan Afghanistan and Iraq going into Iran fighting the shah. It was homegrown. Also the state occupying Palestine wasn't helping wounded Iranians lol.

Secondly, Iranians weren't preaching openly about slaughtering and butchering every Sunni, Christian and any other minority which existed in Iran. They weren't burning buildings or looting places. They weren't kidnapping nuns and demanding ransoms. They weren't demanding money from people in captured towns as a tax for their safety lool.

Oh yeah there no militants on the highways of Pakistan or Afghanistan or turkey or Iraq near borders with iran or even inside the coutry killing all non Shias and chanting Allah Akbar as we see the Sunni takfiris doing on border highways in syria.

They closed the American embassy and never declared any political or foreign stance. Neither east nor west. In syria, they are supported by other countries and the western governments. Funded by them. Their agenda is clear. It's not revolutionary. It's not Islamic. How can It be an Islamic revolution when the main backers are kuffar and non practicing drunk "Muslims" from the gulf states? There is nothing at all you can say that it is a Islamic revolution. Same thing in Lebanon. Same in Iraq.

• Advanced Member

^There is alot of differences with what is happening in syria as compared to what happend in Iran in 1979.

Khomeinis Islamic revolution did not recieve any arms from the western or Arab governments. There were no militants crossing borders of Pakistan Afghanistan and Iraq going into Iran fighting the shah. It was homegrown. Also the state occupying Palestine wasn't helping wounded Iranians lol.

Secondly, Iranians weren't preaching openly about slaughtering and butchering every Sunni, Christian and any other minority which existed in Iran. They weren't burning buildings or looting places. They weren't kidnapping nuns and demanding ransoms. They weren't demanding money from people in captured towns as a tax for their safety lool.

Oh yeah there no militants on the highways of Pakistan or Afghanistan or turkey or Iraq near borders with iran or even inside the coutry killing all non Shias and chanting Allah Akbar as we see the Sunni takfiris doing on border highways in syria.

They closed the American embassy and never declared any political or foreign stance. Neither east nor west. In syria, they are supported by other countries and the western governments. Funded by them. Their agenda is clear. It's not revolutionary. It's not Islamic. How can It be an Islamic revolution when the main backers are kuffar and non practicing drunk "Muslims" from the gulf states? There is nothing at all you can say that it is a Islamic revolution. Same thing in Lebanon. Same in Iraq.

Khomeini's revolution did not have 75,000 Sunnis crossing into Iran to help the Shah. While in Syria, there are over 75,000 Shias from all over the world helping the dictatorship of Bashar al-Assad crush the revolution.

About minorities - The Shah was not from a group that was 10% of the population. He was like most Iranians - Persian and Shia. The issue of minority/majority was never a factor. Also, destroying an embassy, with the blessing of the revolution's leader, is not really the greatest example of peaceful.

As I said earlier, the fact that Qataris or Saudis take advantage of the Syrian people's plight does not make them the cause of the revolution. There will always be foreign involvements in the affairs of other countries.. For you it is alright for Iran to put its hand in Lebanon and Iraq, but it's not alright for Qatar and Saudi Arabia to put their hands inside Syria - as they are according to you "drunk 'muslims'". Not taking into account that much more alcohol is consumed in Iran than it is in Saudi Arabia.

Khomeini's revolution did not have 75,000 Sunnis crossing into Iran to help the Shah. While in Syria, there are over 75,000 Shias from all over the world helping the dictatorship of Bashar al-Assad crush the revolution.

About minorities - The Shah was not from a group that was 10% of the population. He was like most Iranians - Persian and Shia. The issue of minority/majority was never a factor. Also, destroying an embassy, with the blessing of the revolution's leader, is not really the greatest example of peaceful.

As I said earlier, the fact that Qataris or Saudis take advantage of the Syrian people's plight does not make them the cause of the revolution. There will always be foreign involvements in the affairs of other countries.. For you it is alright for Iran to put its hand in Lebanon and Iraq, but it's not alright for Qatar and Saudi Arabia to put their hands inside Syria - as they are according to you "drunk 'muslims'". Not taking into account that much more alcohol is consumed in Iran than it is in Saudi Arabia.

Dear brother it's quite the opposite. There are over 75,000 takfiri militants entering through turkey, Jordan and Lebanon. The ratio of Shia entering and Sunnis(though I wouldn't even call them that, the takfiris are a disrespect to Sunnis) is incomparable. There is far more anti shia Militants entering than there is Shia.

Minority/Majority does not matter in this case. it shouldn't legitimize the takfiris which are targeting the minorities and also Sunnis. Assads government though a minority, is doing its best to protect the people of the country. The civillian who are under attack by the takfiris who have captured some of their towns. The same takfiri who shoot and kill innocent truck drivers on highways or eat human flesh after killing people. The same ones who force Niqabi or burqa on women and cut of arms...who have threatened to put the Alawites of the country in meat grinders...I would much rather have a person I know than the person I know who will be worse. As for the embassy incident, what would you suggest if you catch people spying on your government? And also nobody died during the seizure.

My dear brother what I was saying was that we should look and evaluate who is Haq and who is batil. Or if there are two evils which one is the lesser of the two. I do not mean any disrespect to the innocent syrian people who were protesting for their rights. Yes they have a right and they should def deserve their freedoms. There is no doubt about that at all. I completely agree. However, when you say Lebanon, when has Iran instructed its militants in Lebanon to kill everyone and take over the whole Beirut? Did they ever do it all by force and kill everyone who came in their way? No they did not. They never went into tripoli and looted the town. They never massacred or killed the Sunnis or Christians in Lebanon. They don't even want power or seek it if there is a government agreeing to let them keep their weapons. You have Sunnis in government now and they don't care. Please don't falsely say iran has all control on Lebanon. Because it is not true.

Also regarding putting hands inside countries, brother do not look at it from a purely Shia Sunni perspective. Look at the foreign policy and goals of each nation. Look at their record. Do you really want a western-Saudi backed government in syria subservient to israel? Because that is what you will get. The Saudis do not control their foreign policy, it's made in Washington and tel aviv. All you have to do is look at what they have done for the Palestinans and all the peace processes compared to what Iran has tried to achieve, which is a united coalition resistant to israel and us western imperial dominance. Do you want an independent syria which has a powerful mostly Sunni army, that is economically self sufficent and resistant to israel? Or do you want a client state like egypt or Jordan who cede their territory and sign a peace treaty with the occupying regime? Who don't make their foreign policy and who's economies and militaries are totally dependence on the west and israel both of which continue to kill you people and take your land?

I see no need to defend the title if i see nothing offensive with it in the first place, another way to put it is, Do you believe the sunnis of tariq aj jdiedeh, trabolous and sayda were justified to block off roads in response to hezbollah's actions around arsal.. 

Sunnis of Tariq Jadida, Trablos and Saida.

These areas are populated by Sunnis by at least 95%, and all these areas are divided between Sunnis that are Pro-Hezbollah and Sunnis that are Anti-Hezbollah.

More over, these people blocked the roads in their own areas, more like they locked up themselves in there.

the OP stated that the events involved people of differing sects...however, the OP never stated all sunnis support these actions, even if he did, it is only some random guy on shiachat, how is it a trigger for promoting fitna....I'm of the view that no words written on any internet forum should be taken by anyone to the affect that they will lead them to cause strife.

​The news was on ABC News, now if you were going to see it on Al Manar TV for example, would you have seen that title...THANK YOU because you know these talks are nonsense.

There are Sunnis in Lebanon -and quite a lot in number- which are of the worst kind and Shia-hating in the world. To say all Lebanese Sunnis are good is nonsense.

Nothing wrong with the title, it doesn't say anything against or for Shia-Sunni-conflict/unity.

And no, I think no Shia here wants a civil war in Lebanon or anywhere else, may God forbid it.

First, how would you know? Second, no one said all Lebanese Sunnis are good people, but who told you the majority are bad?

How isn't there anything wrong with the title? Because who ever reads it gets a wrong idea. Stop trying to act smart and turn things left and right, its wrong you know its wrong, and its very cheap, unprofessional at all. 

If you want to talk about "worst kind of Shia-hating people in the world", don't be close to thinking like them, Ahlul Bayt the people are you supposed to follow never thought that way.

1471926_564060230333582_649110224_n.png

He didn't convert to Sunnism. He is Alawiite. IF he "converted for his wife" it would have been just on papers...lol where are you living man on a different planet?

Edited by John Al-Ameli

• Veteran Member

^Johny, the problem with you is that you only guess how ppl here want Sunni-Shia conflict and they want civil war in Lebanon and how they hate Sunnis...and bla bla... the last two replies you made, is just nonsense... you discuss things that do not exist and you take things way too serious! Same as your first replies where you 'think' people are after Lebanese ppl to make them to go to war and they are creating 'titles' on Shiachat to do so....things only in your imagination. You clearly know that the entire Shia communities always wanted unity, peace and security with Sunnis, while Sunnis always be it Lebanon or somewhere else never cared for any of such and always been against Shias. The best you could come with was Hamas in Palestine, who then called Hizbullah as HizbulLat and Shias as Rafidhi Majoosi.. now u name a few local Sunnis who been your friend really does not make a difference in a regional or international level.

In the last 10 days, 120 ppl were killed and wounded in Lebanon in Alawites-Sunni fighting reported across the media, that is not a title's problem, abc's problem, or anything like that... that is the reality on the ground.. whether you like it or not, whether you hide it or not.

You NEED TO READ. See what other ppl are saying instead of going on and on and posting things that nobody is against it and discussing things that nobody ever wished or wanted to be...

It is very arrogant of you to say things here to make Lebanese Shias look bad... not all Lebanese Shias are like you (maybe a few)... you did this and you did that, you changed the world and while others are sitting somewhere and blaa blaa..

What if somebody comes here and say: the beggers in Palestine and the gangs in Lebanon who (Shia killed Shias once) were nothing without IRANIAN SUPPORT and until Iran trained them, organized them, humanized them and made Islamic groups out of them? Please, keep your arrogance and nonsense ideas to yourself before you make ppl here have a negative view of 0.3 million Shias in South Lebanon with all these cheap, childish and big talks.

FOR ALL I KNOW, YOU COULD BE A SAUDI WAHABI sitting somewhere in UAE or in Harriri's guest-house and pretending to be a Lebanese Shia... nobody knows who you really are! it is a forum and ppl do discss many issues and in many ways, get used to it...

Nobody knows your REAL intentions either... as I said, you could be someone whose goal is to make Lebanese Shias look bad with stupid ideas and insults..and selfishness.

Edited by Noah-

-First, how would you know? Second, no one said all Lebanese Sunnis are good people, but who told you the majority are bad?

-He didn't convert to Sunnism. He is Alawiite. IF he "converted for his wife" it would have been just on papers...lol where are you living man on a different planet?

-'Quite a lot in number' does not mean 'majority'. Where did I say majority?

-So he is an Alawite always praying with closed hands? Come on. Try a bit harder. And we are not talking about Taqiyya here, we are talking about facts, things we can see(how he prays and what he tells), not the things we don't know.

What is wrong with praying like Sunni anyways? I though we are all one?

And even if he is Sunni, politically he is on your side, like many other Sunnis also(Syrian soldiers etc.).

Edited by Shiabro

Noah, you're not worth replying...You're one of those lifeless people who sit online thinking your Tim Sebastian, in real life..loner

-So he is an Alawite always praying with closed hands? Come on. Try a bit harder. And we are not talking about Taqiyya here, we are talking about facts, things we can see(how he prays and what he tells), not the things we don't know.
What is wrong with praying like Sunni anyways? I though we are all one?
And even if he is Sunni, politically he is on your side, like many other Sunnis also(Syrian soldiers etc.).

Man Bashar al Assad is Alawiite he folds his hands not for Taqiyya, but because the majority in Syria are Sunni, so he prays that way not to create division or something.

And no, no one said we are all one, we have our differences, but it doesn't mean if you are different from someone you have to have war with him and make fitna and hate the living guts out of him...

• Veteran Member

Noah, you're not worth replying...You're one of those lifeless people who sit online thinking your Tim Sebastian, in real life..loner

So finally you showed your true face and your low-personality. Of course losers like you do not have the ability to make a point against me, or to refute my points. I feel bad now that I called you brother a few times in the past, where you have no value of a Muslim or a Shia-Muslim in you whatsoever.

Oh and btw: lets see who is the real loner here?!!!?! The only one who BS here and all other users telling him that he is wrong.... read all the replies above weirdo!

Edited by Noah-

I follow the footsteps of my Leader Sayed Khamenei.

If everyone went in a valley, and Sayed Khamenei went into a valley, I follow my leader.

According to my leader, you are an enemy operative, since you always stir up issues against Sunnis, especially things that aren't connected to you. So whether you know it or not. 

sunni+shia.jpg