Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

God's Sign? - Malaysia Airliner Lost

Rate this topic

Shiabro

Islamic authorities on Saturday arrested 114 people believed to be Shia Muslims in Perak, in the latest crackdown against followers of the second largest Islamic school of thought.

The arrest took place while they were attending a celebration to commemorare the birth of Siti Zainab, daughter of Islam's fourth caliph Ali, according to reports. Women and children were also among those arrested.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/over-100-people-arrested-in-latest-crackdown-on-shia-muslims

A few hours later this happened:

(CNN) -- (CNN) -- Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 239 people from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappeared Saturday after air traffic controllers lost contact with the plane, the airline said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/07/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane-missing/index.html

Edited by Shiabro

• Advanced Member

Greetings Shiabro,

So do you think those people arrested were put on that plane?

Or are you saying that God is exercising His judgement on the actions of the Malaysian government?

(I personally still can not see why Sunni and Shia continue to oppose one another.)

asalaam.

Edited by CLynn

I dont get it. Whats the connection?

Sorry to say, sister. But unfortunately people in and from the West(and other places) seem to never get any connections. Or they deny any connections/signs they see.

Greetings Shiabro,

So do you think those people arrested were put on that plane?

Greetings

No

Anyways, please pray for the oppressed and arrested Shia of Malaysia and elsewhere and the people of the lost plane.

May they all find peace. And may the Malaysian government see the signs and don't oppresse his people any more.

Edited by Shiabro

• Veteran Member

Sorry to say, sister. But unfortunately people in and from the West(and other places) seem to never get any connections. Or they deny any connections/signs they see.

post-73242-0-98346200-1342725291.jpg Im still non the wiser. What are you proposing exactly? youre going to have to spell it out...well, you dont have to; im not going to unleash wavey bear if you dont, but it would be helpful.

post-73242-0-98346200-1342725291.jpg

Are you saying that Allah killed the people on the plane because Shias are oppressed? 

No, no one knows yet whether they are dead or not. Concentrate on the title and the two quotes I posted and stop interpreting into my title name or do any assumptions, brother. Thanks.

The oppression of Malaysian Shia is at least as serious as the disappearance of the plane. I wonder why the media is silent on this issue.

Edited by Shiabro

• Advanced Member

Greetings

No

Anyways, please pray for the oppressed and arrested Shia of Malaysia and elsewhere and the people of the lost plane.

May they all find peace. And may the Malaysian government see the signs and don't oppresse his people any more.

Greetings Shiabro,

I had added this to my post...

Or are you saying that God is exercising His judgement on the actions of the Malaysian government?

Is that what you were asserting?

And yes, all are in my prayers every day.  Those that went missing, those that are victims of violence, those that are victims of unfair oppression everywhere, those that are suffering and dying of hunger and disease.

asalaam,

CLynn

Edited by CLynn

• Forum Administrators
And yes, all are in my prayers every day.  Those that went missing, those that are victims of violence, those that are victims of unfair oppression everywhere, those that are suffering and dying of hunger and disease.

asalaam,

CLynn

And the whiter, more Western, and more Christian they are the better right?

• Advanced Member

@magma,

The most suffering from violence is in the mid-east and Africa.

The most suffering and dying from hunger and disease is in Africa, India, Pakistan.   Also some asian nations... especially hunger in N. Korea.

Edited by CLynn

• Moderators

I think you're over reaching here. What do the people who were on that plane (most likely innocent civilians traveling from one country to another like many of us do) have to do with the actions of the Malaysian security forces ? 

If this was a military plane, that would be different, but from everything I have heard and read this was a civilan aircraft. 

Greetings Shiabro,

I had added this to my post...

Is that what you were asserting?

I am not aware of God's plans, you should ask Him about how He judges people/governments.

(Oh and sorry, I forgot a "?" in the title after "God's Sign" but I hope a Mod can correct this)

I think you're over reaching here. What do the people who were on that plane (most likely innocent civilians traveling from one country to another like many of us do) have to do with the actions of the Malaysian security forces ? 

If this was a military plane, that would be different, but from everything I have heard and read this was a civilan aircraft. 

Bro, the question also remains why the media is silent about this and oppression elsewhere?

Is it because of the number of casaulties or is there more behind?

It is a government issue - they can't control their airline security but can arrest peaceful Shia civilians who only celebrate a birthday.

Edited by Shiabro

• Moderators

I am not aware of God's plans, you should ask Him about how He judges people/governments.

(Oh and sorry, I forgot a "?" in the title after "God's Sign" but I hope a Mod can correct this)

Bro, the question also remains why the media is silent about this and oppression elsewhere?

Is it because of the number of casaulties or is it more behind?

It is a government issue - they can't control their airline security but can arrest peaceful Shia civilians who only celebrate a birthday.

I agree that media is silent about it and the Malaysian government is completely wrong in what they did.

There is no justification whatsoever for arresting these people. This is thulm, for sure. My point is that it is very unlikely that this has anything to do with the disappearance of the airliner. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen any evidence that these two events are connected. 

• Advanced Member

I dont know if am right,but are you hinting that the plane wanting missing,so that the goverment doesnt focus on the shia that were arrested for no reason.

But then again they found two iranians on the plane that have gone in without permission and with stolen passports. This highlist iran and shia. Could they make it out as thou the shia planned this attack. Maybe am going to far...

Sounds like a plan, a plot, if what am thinking is on the right path...

I dont know if am right,but are you hinting that the plane wanting missing,so that the goverment doesnt focus on the shia that were arrested for no reason.

But then again they found two iranians on the plane that have gone in without permission and with stolen passports. This highlist iran and shia. Could they make it out as thou the shia planned this attack. Maybe am going to far...

Sounds like a plan, a plot, if what am thinking is on the right path...

Edited by Shiabro

• Advanced Member

No, sister, by no means could it be a Shia plot. The Shia celebrations were hours before Malaysian plane disappeared. Shia would not retaliate on civilians. Not to mention that this is too short to plan anything within hours.

Anyways Shia would never do such things.

It might rather be a sign of God to Malaysian government to leave the Shia alone and don't persecute them and care about flight security issues and other important things. Which is a logical thing also. Governments should not oppress their people but care about their security.

• Advanced Member

They tried at the beginning they were hinting, yes.

Wahabis do such things usually.

So it must have been some Wahabi, but at the moment nothing is sure.

And the Malaysian government must be ashamed of not being capable of helping the situation but instead arrest some Shia civilians for celebrating Prophet's granddaughter's birthday.

Edited by kim.tinkerbell

I hope they find them and their all safe. I dont understand why dont they put a tracking system so they can track a plane even when its switched off. They should have like a system inside the plane that records everything and that no one can switch off inside the plane.

• Advanced Member

Ruq:  (salam)

The "connection" alleges that because these Shi'a were arrested Allah(s.w.t.) took the plane.

This does not follow logic at all. It was a civilian aircraft carrying laypeople to their destination; it wasn't a plane full of Malaysian government officials. Also, if Shias are persecuted by the Malaysian authorities and Allah planned the plane to disappear - as an act of revenge, I wonder following such a logic, how many American, Israeli, Saudi, Bahraini, Pakistani .... aircrafts would go missing left, right, center.

I still can't understand the OP and what connection he is trying to convey. Maybe he can explain it better.

Edited by Inquisitor

There are several possible corporate interests vested in the disappearance of this plane.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/malaysia-plane-crash-20-all-electric-car-linked-green-tech-passengers-on-board-names-released

If this plane shows up somewhere in pieces now, it was electronically hijacked by an AWACS plane – the same type seen on 9/11, and the people were offloaded and questioned (engineers probably waterboarded for defense secrets). 

http://www.4key.net/false-flags/awacs-ed-malaysian-airlines-flight-370/

The fact that the plane was visible on military radar after disappearing from civilian radar points to a strong possibility of this plane being under control of an AWACS system: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_early_warning_and_control

Until some of the US government's documents surrounding this incident are declassified, this whole thing is shrouded in mystery. But the most plausible theory in my opinion is the AWACS usage.

Edited by Praetorius

This does not follow logic at all. It was a civilian aircraft carrying laypeople to their destination; it wasn't a plane full of Malaysian government officials. Also, if Shias are persecuted by the Malaysian authorities and Allah planned the plane to disappear - as an act of revenge, I wonder following such a logic, how many American, Israeli, Saudi, Bahraini, Pakistani .... aircrafts would go missing left, right, center.

I still can't understand the OP and what connection he is trying to convey. Maybe he can explain it better.

Your answer:

God's signs aside, it is also a logical and reasonable thing to do. Governments should not oppress their people but care about their security and things which affect the people, like health and housing etc.

And not arresting women and children celebrating events.

This is the connection between the two incidents.

That is the connection between the two incidents.

Corrupted Malaysian government isn't capable of finding a lost airplane or arresting possible Wahabi hijackers.

But it concentrates all its security on some Shia who celebrate some birthday.

How about "False Flag" by Iblis la himself :

a. to distract and make noisy in human attention to Allah SWT.

b. to trick human that as if this is the retaliation of Shia.

or the confusion of Iblis la.

Might be as well, a sign of Iblis.

There are several possible corporate interests vested in the disappearance of this plane.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/malaysia-plane-crash-20-all-electric-car-linked-green-tech-passengers-on-board-names-released

If this plane shows up somewhere in pieces now, it was electronically hijacked by an AWACS plane – the same type seen on 9/11, and the people were offloaded and questioned (engineers probably waterboarded for defense secrets). 

http://www.4key.net/false-flags/awacs-ed-malaysian-airlines-flight-370/

The fact that the plane was visible on military radar after disappearing from civilian radar points to a strong possibility of this plane being under control of an AWACS system: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_early_warning_and_control

Until some of the US government's documents surrounding this incident are declassified, this whole thing is shrouded in mystery. But the most plausible theory in my opinion is the AWACS usage.

Also a good theory.

But among all this mess, isn't it amazing to know that at this moment only God knows what has happened to the plane?

And to Inquisitor and all the others who question this as revenge of God.

No I don't think it was revenge of God.

Do you call floods(India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Europe etc.) or earthquakes(USA, Turkey, Iran etc.) in which also many innocent people die as revenge of God? It might be a sign to wake people up from the corruption of their governments, like the Malaysian government.

Or to free them from the chains of social corruption, racism and injustice. Who would call natural catastrophes as revenge of God?

• Veteran Member

Inquisitor: (salam)

You are imposing the requirement that because gov't-arrested-Shi'a then it must follow that Allah(s.w.t.)-must-only-take-gov't-officials.

The original post does not imply this. Sorry for the excess bold-face type.

Shiabro: (salam)

"The Command is with Allah is all things."

So, floods and all are determined by Allah(s.w.t.).

Things like this are tests to your nafs.

Real Example: When my father moved I looked at the clock when he walked out the door. It said "10:02". I go into the basement and when I came up it said "10:02: but I thought I was not long in the basement. Later, I forget when, when I looked at the clock it said "10:02". We had that clock about 45 years. This is the first part.

So, my father was at my sisters, when he fell (over dead) my sister looked at the clock as she went into the living room. It said nearly exactly "8:15". It also had stopped.

The test is: Have you attached a blasphemous superstition to these events? I didn't, but my haram-on-two-legs sister did.

So, did my example help your understanding?

• Advanced Member

Your answer:

That is the connection between the two incidents.

Corrupted Malaysian government isn't capable of finding a lost airplane or arresting possible Wahabi hijackers.

But it concentrates all its security on some Shia who celebrate some birthday.

(salam)

You will have to bear with my ignorance for a while dear brother. I'm still unable to see your perspective.

You said, we have two incidents here:

1. The Shias were persecuted by Malaysian authorities.

2. An aircraft full of civilians disappeared.

By posting these two in the OP, you tried to link both these incidents together. A number of other members found it difficult to see the alleged connection and questioned offering various explanations of what you wanted to convey.

By reading the posts again trying to understand your perspective, are you saying that it is a sign from God that the Malaysian authorities are unable to track the lost plane because they've persecuted Shia Muslims?

If this is what you wanted to convey, then I guess I've understood your POV. However brother, I'd suggest in future, you write your thoughts down in the opening posts than simply providing two links without a fair explanation. People can assume a lot of things besides the point you wish to drive.

and to Inquisitor and all the others who question this as revenge of God.

No I don't think it was revenge of God.

Do you call floods(India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Europe etc.) or earthquakes(USA, Turkey, Iran etc.) in which also many innocent people die as revenge of God? It might be a sign to wake people up from the corruption of their governments, like the Malaysian government.

Or to free them from the chains of social corruption, racism and injustice. Who would call natural catastrophes as revenge of God?

Well, this is what I thought you were trying to say as your posts weren't very clear to me.

Also, natarul calamities are different in that people have no control, plan or prediction when they would strike. From whatever materials I've read, it does seem this incident is a deliberate act on part of some corrupt men. They are two totally different scenarios.

Inquisitor: (salam)

You are imposing the requirement that because gov't-arrested-Shi'a then it must follow that Allah(s.w.t.)-must-only-take-gov't-officials.

The original post does not imply this. Sorry for the excess bold-face type.

I should've worded my previous post better. I was disputing the idea about Allah disappearing a civilian aircraft simply because the government persecuted the Shias. I haven't read anywhere about any government officials on the plane for Allah to have allegedly taken such a drastic measure to make His point.

I would simply dismiss it as speculation/imagination for there is simply no conclusive evidence to suggest any valid connection between the two incidents.

(wasalam)

Brother Inquisitor,
I don't seperate between technical and natural catastrophes.

I give you an example:
A flood hits Central Europe and Eastern Europe. But for technical reasons, the demages in Eastern Europe are far more grave than in Central Europe. More dams break there etc. Is it a human/technical disaster or a natural(by God)? Clearly Eastern Europe is less developed than Central Europe, so it is a human issue, isn't it?
All catastrophes are signs of God or not-depends on how you view it-whether it is technical or natural.

Even natural disasters can be minimised by humans, and they can reduce damages to zero.

Want to philosophise about this brother?

• Advanced Member

I don't believe that God punishes innocent civilians for what a corrupt government does. If he did, we Europeans would be screwed. And the American civilians would be exterminated.

Greetings Agora,

I don't know.  I have always believed that hurricane Katrina was God unleashing His wrath on the depravity of New Orleans to wipe it clean, much the same as what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah.

The entire United States has been pretty well devastated by weather in recent years.  I do believe this is God's sign.  As the people have turned away from God, God is removing His blessing on the land.

asalaam,

CLynn

Edited by CLynn

• Advanced Member

Or Westerners are more likely to use their rationale and not jump to conspiracies.  Come on.  Wahhh, Westerners suck!1!!!one!11!! 

I don't believe that God punishes innocent civilians for what a corrupt government does. If he did, we Europeans would be screwed. And the American civilians would be exterminated.

And so would Saudi Arabia and Pakistan... (:

Or Westerners are more likely to use their rationale and not jump to conspiracies.  Come on.  Wahhh, Westerners suck!1!!!one!11!! 

No sis, Westerners don't suck.

See your prejudice is that Easterners jump to conspiracies and the prejudice on Westerners is that they emphasize on rationality instead of signs, culture, etc. Easterners are called gullible while Westerners are called scientists. 

And oth have advantages and disadvantages, and IMO they can complement each other as state in the OP.

Edited by Shiabro

• Advanced Member

No sis, Westerners don't suck.

See your prejudice is that Easterners jump to conspiracies and the prejudice on Westerners is that they emphasize on rationality instead of signs, culture, etc. Easterners are called gullible while Westerners are called scientists. 

And oth have advantages and disadvantages, and IMO they can complement each other as state in the OP.

Lol, you were just displaying prejudice against Westerners ("people in and from the West [and other places] seem to never get any connections. Or they deny any connections/signs they see") so I replied with something similar back.  I don't mind if people hate on leaders in the West, but these lame generalizations against Westerners are really getting old.  

Edited by Fatima Hussain

• Veteran Member

Nothing that either of those joke governments have done or will ever do, can match the magnitude of World War I and World War II.

And that's not my opinion. That's qualitative fact. The numbers reveal this to be the case.

There are problems within our cultures and governments. And the two often assist each other in compounding the problems. But to pretend like there is some sort of moral equivalence between East and West goes against qualitative fact and historical experience. And to say that the West is -- on the whole -- superior to the East, or that Westerners are "more likely to use their rationale" than Easterners is either a lie or a very misguided statement. Also not supported by fact.