Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Please Help?

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Hey guys!
I was just wondering if Anime shows or pictures that involve [edited] is haram?
Im fully aware that [edited] is haram, but [edited] is more like a 'teasing' version, it doesn't involve full nudity.

Edited by Muhammed Ali
People can provide general rulings without having to search those terms.
  • Advanced Member

Hey guys!

Im fully aware that [edited] is haram, but [edited] is more like a 'teasing' version, it doesn't involve full nudity.

Salamun alaykum. It [edited] based [edited] haram if [edited] [edited]. lol.

Pl. replace the words bro. in order for us to have a clear picture of what you mean.

• Advanced Member

Hey guys!

(salam)

I think I've got your question, here is what i found from the book "Islamic laws" by Ayatullah Khamenei :

Q1180. Is it permissible to look at pictures of semi naked or naked women, unknown to us, such as those appearing on films and television?

A:  Generally speaking, watching moving pictures and photographs does have not the same ruling as looking in reality at people non-maḥram to you. Accordingly, there is no objection to it, as per Islamic law, if it is not done with lust, evil intention, and does not lead to a bad result. However, since watching obscene pictures is inherently intertwined with looking with sexual urge, and it is a precursor to committing ḥarām acts, it is, therefore, ḥarām.

Q1185.  Some youth look at obscene pictures. They put forward a number of justifications for doing so. What is the view in this matter? Should looking at these pictures contribute to dulling the desire and, in turn minimizing the tendency to committing that which is ḥarām, how should one go about it?

A:Should looking at the pictures be with ill intentions or when the looker knows that it will lead to sexual excitation, the fear of falling into ḥarām, or bad consequences; it is ḥarām. Trying not to commit an act of ḥarām by allowing oneself to fall prey to that which is ḥarām at the outset is not a valid justification to embark on the practice.

(wasalam)