Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
yonus

Qatar And Saudi Arabia

Rate this topic

I hope so. This could be good for Imam Mahdi to reappear soon. Saudi Arabia is even demanding that Qatar shut down Al-Jazeera. Imagine life without Al Jazeera. We're going to see a world world III of chaos soon. Get prepared. Store food and water, and buy some silver coins. You'll need it all. 

I hope so. This could be good for Imam Mahdi to reappear soon. Saudi Arabia is even demanding that Qatar shut down Al-Jazeera. Imagine life without Al Jazeera. We're going to see a world world III of chaos soon. Get prepared. Store food and water, and buy some silver coins. You'll need it all. 

I have 3 palm trees in my house , they produse around more than 100 kg of dates :mellow:

Their best friends, I dont think there will be a war between them...

Yes but it seems the deplomatic solution is very difficult ...

KSA wants Qatar to leave it's independece of foreign Policy .

Wow!

yes let water move even not to be putrid .

No there will not be a war between any of the gulf monarchies. The recent diplomatic spat are more an expression of the despotic regimes being absolutely scared to death of reality:

1. Assad stays in power (until the next government. hopefully elected, that builds on established commitments)

2. Iraq, historically 1 of the most important arab nations & a shia majority country, allying themselves with "the resistance bloc" / Iran.

3. Iranian & western nuclear deal.

4. the public opinion considering the "peace process" completely illegitimate combined with the de-facto alliance with the zionist entity both regionally & economically,

They need eachother more than ever and the disagreement is because the saudis consider the muslim brotherhood a threat because they believe that the population should chose their leadership while tyrants believe they should be the leaders.

Edited by Shamati

Hello,

Are you saying you hope for war also?

All the Best,

David

small war for moving the water

look at my age ... I have cute grandsons :P

No there will not be a war between any of the gulf monarchies. The recent diplomatic spat are more an expression of the despotic regimes being absolutely scared to death of reality:

1. Assad stays in power (until the next government. hopefully elected, that builds on established commitments)

2. Iraq, historically 1 of the most important arab nations & a shia majority country, allying themselves with "the resistance bloc" / Iran.

3. Iranian & western nuclear deal.

4. the public opinion considering the "peace process" completely illegitimate combined with the de-facto alliance with the zionist entity both regionally & economically,

They need eachother more than ever and the disagreement is because the saudis consider the muslim brotherhood a threat because they believe that the population should chose their leadership while tyrants believe they should be the leaders.

My friend,

Al saud family thinks only of how to protect the ( al 3arsh ) I should visit google traslate  always ( throne ) .

Qatar search for leadership of arab world and that makes saudis very mad .

So saudis are trying to make qatar leave it,s dreams otherwise there will be heavy sanctions on it

and maybe a war after that if qatar not accepted .

Do you think

There will be a war between KSA and Qatar ?

The only war breaking out between saudi and qatar is a wrestling match between the former emir and king abdullah. and we know that aint going to happen since they can barely left themselves up.

It is sad that these two countries have caused so much death and destruction...merely to increase their own power/influence. They have no fear or sense of guilt that they will one day be held accountable for thier sadaqa jaariya around the world. Reminds me of yazid and banu ummayah of the past. They deserve whatevers coming to them.

Edited by Asr