Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Nouri Moh'd

Sheikh Yassir Alhabib:why Wil He Not Be Condem?

Rate this topic

Assalamu alaikum,

For the first time the voice of this man crossover from pakistan to my country,when nobody knows him here..

The salafists are using his voice to comfirm to the masses publicly that the shias curse,condem,reject the sahabas..in other to incite the flame of [Edited Out]te hatrate by the sunni majority,which at the end wil lead to the killin of innocent people.

The painful part of it is that neither the shias nor the sunnis knows who this man is(excpt scholars), when his voice is used publicly in a radio station..

For me i only came to be aware of him in some thread i read in SC.

So please u his supporters tell me why wil he not be condem when innocent people wil be kill in his name...?

~Is he the only one who knows the truth!

~His problem is how he tell the truth not because of speaking it!

~Is it because he has some sort of security for himself,that makes him not to consider the insecurity of the fellow muslims,who wil be slaughter,shot,bomb... all in the name of telling the truth.

~I thought we the shias concel/compromise the TRUTH for the sake of our life(i.e taqiyya)

I think all the stuff of truth he is preaching, almost everybody knows them only that they(sunnis) are not ready for it,then what is the point of speaking it...

Because he speaks the truth. Why should anyone be condemned for speaking out against the injustice of our time and previous lifetimes?

It's not about speaking the truth, it's about being political about it. Did Imam Ali curse abu bakr day in and day out when he was in power? Or did he figure out that it was wiser to stay quiet?

If your boss is an idiot, do you call him an idiot? Or do you calculate the pros vs the cons?

http://quran.com/images/ayat_retina/6_108.png

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.

Allah swt doesn't allow you to disrespect a Kafir's belief and sacred figures and icons, let alone some Muslims' who are considered your brothers in religion and you have way more than one belief in common.

What he does is by any means unacceptable and is an unforgivable sin.

Many scholars, including Ayatollah Khamenei have reacted against what he says. Ayatollah Khamenei has also ruled that cursing Ayesha and other prophet's wives is Haraam!

Edited by Salman Haqiqi

الامام الصادق علیه السلام ﻗﺎﻝ ﻣﻦ ﺃﺫﺍﻉ ﻟﻨﺎ ﺳﺮﺍ ﻓﻘﺪ ﻧﺼﺐ ﻟﻨﺎ ﺍﻟﻌﺪﺍﻭﺓ ﺛﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺃﺑﻲ ﺭﺿﻮﺍﻥ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﻣﻦ ﺃﺫﺍﻉ ﺳﺮﻧﺎ ﺛﻢ ﻭﺻﻠﻨﺎ ﺑﺠﺒﺎﻝ ﻣﻦ ﺫﻫﺐ ﻟﻢ ﻳﺰﺩﺩ ﻣﻨﺎ ﺇﻟﺎﺑﻌﺪﺍ

قال الامام الصادق فی وصف بعض الشیعه: أنی ﻳﻜﻮﻧﻮﻥ ﻟﻨﺎ ﺷﻴﻌﺔ ﻭﻫﻢ ﻳﺨﺎﺻﻤﻮﻥ ﻋﺪﻭﻧﺎ ﻓﻴﻨﺎ ﺣﺘﻲ ﻳﺰﻳﺪﻭﻩ ﻋﺪﺍﻭﺓ

دعائم الاسلام ج۱ ص۵۹

تحف العقول ص515

بحارالانوار ج75 ص383

Al-Imam al-Saadiq as. said about some (claimed) shias:
How can they be considered our shias (followers) while they argue with our enemies about us, to fuel their animosity.

References: Da'aa'im al-islam vol.1 p.59

tuhaf al-'uqul p.515

bihaar al-anwar vol.75 p.383

Please delete this thread - it may create fitnah.

What do you mean by fitnah? Fitnah is already there.

Saving shia lives in pakistan and iraq is not a fitnah.
Enlightening people about true shieism is not a fitnah, my shia brother!

Edited by mesbah

Sayyed Sadiq Shirazi approves of him and his channel.

No, he doesn't, he is neutral towards Habib's public appearance and his channel. Sayed Sadiq Shirazi has this approach to never publicly go against Shia. He never explicitly mentions anyone.

Sayed Mujtaba and Sayed Ahmad Shirazi approve of his channel. But do not confuse all the Shirazis and put all in the same pot.

Also why should we waste our times condemning Habib, while Salafis and Wahabis see us as Kuffar and our blood as halal, whether we are Habib supporters or not.

If Sunnis are reasonable they do their own reasearch and know that Yasir Habib is a noone in the Shia world.

Do Shia go around and call all Sunnis supporters of Mullah Umar or Taliban? No.

Edited by Shiabro

No, he doesn't, he is neutral towards Habib's public appearance and his channel. Sayed Sadiq Shirazi has this approach to never publicly go against Shia. He never explicitly mentions anyone.

Sayed Mujtaba and Sayed Ahmad Shirazi approve of his channel. But do not confuse all the Shirazis and put all in the same pot.

Also why should we waste our times condemning Habib, while Salafis and Wahabis see us as Kuffar and our blood as halal, whether we are Habib supporters or not.

If Sunnis are reasonable they do their own reasearch and know that Yasir Habib is a noone in the Shia world.

Do Shia go around and call all Sunnis supporters of Mullah Umar or Taliban? No.

We never said he created the fire he just adds unnecessary fuel to the fire.  

Not all Sunni Muslims are Wahabis or Salafis. Many of them have no problem with Shia as a part of Islam. Shia scholars used to attend Sunni scholars classes and vice versa. They used to communicate on different issues.

Shia scholars have always respected the beliefs of Sunni Muslims without believing it.

Although always some Shia people were too radical and disrespected other sects and would sometimes get killed too. And according to what @mesbah said they couldn't be considered Shia.

The whole killing-Shia-just-because-they-are-Shia thing started after Wahabism and Salafism were invented some centuries ago.

What difference does it make? Salafies and wabbies have killed shia3at Ali (as) a long time ago...

The only new thing their doing now is saying oh yassior al kabeeth said ashia is a elephent etc, we must kill shia... Revenage....

They just have another excause to halal their crime, even if yassir was dead they will not stop killing innocents....

Salams

Some people here have this idea:

All sunnis are murderers who kill shias no matter how shias behave, and there's no way we can change their understanding of shia by having a rational and moral behavior with them, or at least save our lives and the lives of our shia brothers by hiding our beliefs, so let's come on TV and curse their sacred figures and icons and insult their beliefs.

Such a noble idea, but I'm sure nobody can support this attitude with any hadeeth from our infallible Imams. They never did anything slightly similar to what some claimed shias nowadays are doing.

Salamun Alaykum

I want to quote the statement of Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi about this so called scholar.

He says:

“This person (Yasir Alhabib) is an illiterate person and a pseudo-scholar. He is either insane or agent.”

I think they are doing this intentionally and their purpose is to help killing Muslims worldwide.

The sunnis revere Mu3awiya and yazid, should we not send la3na on them as well? Oh ok i get it now. So we shi3as (followers of khamenei and Nasrullah) send la3na on the killers of 7ussain but when it comes to the killlers of the Prophet (pbuh)  and his daughter Sayyida Fatima (as) all of a sudden it is 7aram. Ok good to know. Just an example of arrogance in its most perfect form.

How is Sheikh Yasser al Habib responsible for the death of shi3as around the world. Most of those places mentioned like Pakistan contain shia3as that curse and make fun of Aisha, Abu Bakr, Omar, and Othman during their majaalis. As stated before, even if there was no Sheikh Yasser al Habib nor his followers these wahabies will still find a way to justify the killing of shia3as.

Edited by shiamehdi14

Brother, if you want to curse them do it with your heart.(privately) You dont need to go in public and shout it out? Thats pure stupidity?

Privately? Really so we should just be in our houses sending la3na on various people deserving it. Thats just what the wahabies want us to do. When this happens they will glorify their fake personalities that murdered our ahlulbayt (as)  while we are in "private" doing nothing about it. They already know our thoughts of their sahaba. Private or public doesn't really matter. I tell you, the shia3as of today....

Edited by shiamehdi14

Some people here have this idea:

All sunnis are murderers who kill shias no matter how shias behave, and there's no way we can change their understanding of shia by having a rational and moral behavior with them, or at least save our lives and the lives of our shia brothers by hiding our beliefs, so let's come on TV and curse their sacred figures and icons and insult their beliefs.

Such a noble idea, but I'm sure nobody can support this attitude with any hadeeth from our infallible Imams. They never did anything slightly similar to what some claimed shias nowadays are doing.

Salam mesbah,

I think we are all aware that not all sunnies are criminales and some actually get hurt from the same sunnis that hurt shia. Here we are discussing wahhbies,salafies and al qada, they are the onces that support killing of shia. Am sure none of our imam (as) will insult or discuss such matters the way yassier does. However, yassier answer many of the wahhbies the way they answer him. These wahhbe salfies can use their tongue to argue not their fiest, just like yassier, inside of killing.

Yassiers words is killing them and they seem to have no response accepte for violence. Am sure we all have seen that advert on fadak tv, where yassier gives an option to those haters to address some questions yassier has. Theirs like 15 people and none well take the time to address it because they dont approve of what yassier says, yet they promote killing shia. Why cant one of them salfies come up and answer yassier? Fair enough some might think it's a waste of time and shia scholer dont approve of him, but still they can sit and correct him if they feel his wrong.

Lol, they know yassier will bring to much evidence that will expose them, so they avoid him... Real humans negoitate by speaking, animals only fight..

The sunnis revere Mu3awiya and yazid, should we not send la3na on them as well? Oh ok i get it now. So we shi3as (followers of khamenei and Nasrullah) send la3na on the killers of 7ussain but when it comes to the killlers of the Prophet (pbuh) and his daughter Sayyida Fatima (as) all of a sudden it is 7aram. Ok good to know. Just an example of arrogance in its most perfect form.

How is Sheikh Yasser al Habib responsible for the death of shi3as around the world. Most of those places mentioned like Pakistan contain shia3as that curse and make fun of Aisha, Abu Bakr, Omar, and Othman during their majaalis. As stated before, even if there was no Sheikh Yasser al Habib nor his followers these wahabies will still find a way to justify the killing of shia3as.

Ok, we are followers of Ayatullah Khamenei and Sayyed Nasrullah (and we are proud of it)

But You! O the right and only right follower of Ahlulbayt a.s.!

Can you show me just one hadeeth and example in which any of your Imams did the same thing? Curesed sahaba and prophet wives in public?

Imam Ali a.s. was the cliph and political ruller of entire ummah for four years and at that time he was far more powerful than what this coward (al-khabeeth) is now, but the Imam never did such a silly and irresponsible act, neither did any other Imam at any given circumstance.

Now you claim to be following Ahlulbayt? Following them in what?

In your delusions?

Edited by mesbah

الامام الصادق علیه السلام ﻗﺎﻝ ﻣﻦ ﺃﺫﺍﻉ ﻟﻨﺎ ﺳﺮﺍ ﻓﻘﺪ ﻧﺼﺐ ﻟﻨﺎ ﺍﻟﻌﺪﺍﻭﺓ ﺛﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺃﺑﻲ ﺭﺿﻮﺍﻥ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﻣﻦ ﺃﺫﺍﻉ ﺳﺮﻧﺎ ﺛﻢ ﻭﺻﻠﻨﺎ ﺑﺠﺒﺎﻝ ﻣﻦ ﺫﻫﺐ ﻟﻢ ﻳﺰﺩﺩ ﻣﻨﺎ ﺇﻟﺎﺑﻌﺪﺍ

قال الامام الصادق فی وصف بعض الشیعه: أنی ﻳﻜﻮﻧﻮﻥ ﻟﻨﺎ ﺷﻴﻌﺔ ﻭﻫﻢ ﻳﺨﺎﺻﻤﻮﻥ ﻋﺪﻭﻧﺎ ﻓﻴﻨﺎ ﺣﺘﻲ ﻳﺰﻳﺪﻭﻩ ﻋﺪﺍﻭﺓ

دعائم الاسلام ج۱ ص۵۹

تحف العقول ص515

بحارالانوار ج75 ص383

Al-Imam al-Saadiq as. said about some (claimed) shias:

How can they be considered our shias (followers) while they argue with our enemies about us, to fuel their animosity.

References: Da'aa'im al-islam vol.1 p.59

tuhaf al-'uqul p.515

bihaar al-anwar vol.75 p.383

Ok, we are followers of Ayatullah Khamenei and Sayyed Nasrullah (and we are proud of it)

But You! O the right and only right follower of Ahlulbayt a.s.!

Can you show me just one hadeeth and example in which any of your Imams did the same thing? Curesed sahaba and prophet wives in public?

Imam Ali a.s. was the cliph and political ruller of entire ummah for four years and at that time he was far more powerful than what this coward (al-khabeeth) is now, but the Imam never did such a silly and irresponsible act, neither did any other Imam at any given circumstance.

Now you claim to be following Ahlulbayt? Following them in what?

In your delusions?

Ass a matter a fact it is that reason i.e. they didn't curse their opressors and killers, that makes me love them so much. So much to the point that I (someone no where close to the piety of the ahlulbayt) curse their killers.

Ass a matter a fact it is that reason i.e. they didn't curse their opressors and killers, that makes me love them so much. So much to the point that I (someone no where close to the piety of the ahlulbayt) curse their killers.

Apply this logic and "following Ahlulbayt in practice" would be an absurd concept.

Apply this logic and "following Ahlulbayt in practice" would be an absurd concept.

Actually letting the wahabies defame our Ahlulbayt (as)  while also glorifying their sahaba is an absurd concept. To me one of the main reasons most converts convert to sunni Islam is because they find out about the Shia3as from sunni sheikhs first, this closing their minds and their hearts to the sunni life. Now one cause of the converts not knowing about the real sahaba and the real ahlulbayt (as) is because of this "private" cursing. We need to make it known to the PUBLIC what the true intent of these bakri's are. The Bakris are killing our shi3a brethren because they are scared of their secrets (their lies) becoming known so they are scaring us other shi3as to not make it known. Your "privacy" is only helping the bakris not the shi3as especially not the ones that have lost their lives for the ahlulbayt (as) .

Actually letting the wahabies defame our Ahlulbayt (as)  while also glorifying their sahaba is an absurd concept. To me one of the main reasons most converts convert to sunni Islam is because they find out about the Shia3as from sunni sheikhs first, this closing their minds and their hearts to the sunni life. Now one cause of the converts not knowing about the real sahaba and the real ahlulbayt (as) is because of this "private" cursing. We need to make it known to the PUBLIC what the true intent of these bakri's are. The Bakris are killing our shi3a brethren because they are scared of their secrets (their lies) becoming known so they are scaring us other shi3as to not make it known. Your "privacy" is only helping the bakris not the shi3as especially not the ones that have lost their lives for the ahlulbayt (as) .

honestly, if you weren't calling yourself a shia of Imam Mahdi (atf) I wouldn't respond to such naive posts.

think about these points before responding to them.

1- your logic is this:

a- Ahlulbayt    are really so much pious (no doubt about it)

b- "you are no where close to the piety of the ahlulbayt"

c- you are free to do whatever you think is right, even if it is the very opposite of what they did.

go ahead and commit whatever act you think is right but don't claim to be following Ahlulbayt.

you love them so much? ok very good how about you and your master to come out of your houses (as stated in your profile) somewhere like Syria, Iraq and Pakistan and other sunni populated areas and do an act of bravery and curse sahaba in public and show your love to Ahlulbayt in a brave way? hah?

2- what this al-khabeeth is doing has two sides:

a- telling people some facts in Islamic history using acceptable sources and defending shia beliefs.

b- cursing and insulting sahaba and wives of the prophet of Islam  

the first side is not something new and there are several others who are doing it like sayyed Kamal al-Haydary and Husseini Al-qazwini and yes we need more in this field to debate with sunnis and defend shia publicly and rationally and morally.

the problem is with the second side, and mixing it with the first side. as a matter of fact that shows shia's weakness. sunnis say: if you can debate and convince us rationally, and you think you are right, why do you always curse sahaba of prophet? why don’t you just present your evidences and always get a help from cursing and insulting?

don't try to show he is a good person by emphasizing on the first side.  He is presenting shia as a weak minority who only can curse and insult.

3-it is not that all sunnis are killing shias because they can't respond to these historical facts, as a matter of fact some of them believe their responses are pretty reasonable and their belief is unshakable. that's why they are ready to kill themselves to kill shias (suicide bombers). this is not an easy situation, nobody can go and kill himself unless he has a firm belief in what he does. They have been raised up as sunnis they have been told that these people were the successors of the final prophet of Allah, and All muslims accepted them at the time (and even those- that we shias believe –and it’s a fact- who rejected them didn’t use to curse them)  now this teenager turns on the TV and sees a Guy cursing these people and saying the wife of his prophet, the final prophet of Allah who brought Qur’an to mankind, committed fornication  (something you can’t accept about your grandfather) and this Guy says all people turned apostate after prophet and we have to curse them.

Do you think these are not heavy for a believer? And he doesn't have any right to get crazy about someone who curses his holy figures?

When you accept something is holy and you have been raised up believing so, it is not easy to accept others cursing that thing. Whether it is a person or a rock. That’s why by cursing we are getting people further and further from accepting the truth.

Imagine something similar happens to you, somebody curses your holy figures, how would you react?

Edited by mesbah

Privately? Really so we should just be in our houses sending la3na on various people deserving it. Thats just what the wahabies want us to do. When this happens they will glorify their fake personalities that murdered our ahlulbayt (as)  while we are in "private" doing nothing about it. They already know our thoughts of their sahaba. Private or public doesn't really matter. I tell you, the shia3as of today....

(salam)

Dear Brother,

If someone is misbehaving in a certain way, do you really want to stoop to their level of ignorance? If you think about it, that is kind of why we are in the mess we are in. Not just with the wahabis but there is a reason why Muslims are looked down upon by most of the world. 

There are many wahabis who blow up the buildings of shias, do you really want to be like that?  My point is, there is an educated way and then there is an uneducated way of handling things. You are not going to bring anyone to accept your beliefs by openly mocking theirs. That is what the wahabis and salafis want you to do. Their goal is to paint a bad image of Shia while at the same time they work to paint a bad image of Muslims around the world.

I have no problem with doing Laan upon the enemies of the Prophet(PBUH) and his Ahlul Bayt(AS) but it should be done in a way which doesn't leave a negative impression on others minds about who we are. 

“Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it.”  :cry: 

(wasalam)