Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sheikh Yassir Alhabib:why Wil He Not Be Condem?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

The great leaders of Shia Islam today, including Ayatullah Khamenai and Sistani, have consistently denounced Yasir Habib's antics. 

'Dr. Syed Ammar Nakshawani reply to yassir habib stupidty'

I like Sayed Ammar al-Nakshawani (h.a), but he has to understand Shiekh Yasser al-Habib is under the ruling of Sayed Sadiq al-Shirazi (h.a).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a clown, a fraud and an agent for CIA/MI6 and he has been condemned by most well known Shia ulema and leaders.  He should be condemned more publically and more often so that the Takfiris can't m

Why would it bother him if shias in pakistan get killed for his comments? hes in a safe place. Ive always had a theory those with the biggest mouths are the biggest cowards. 

http://quran.com/images/ayat_retina/6_108.png And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community t

Simple, follow the fatwa of sayid Sistani regarding the actions of al-habib.

I do not trust sistani nor follow him. I don't want to say to much for that will result in a ban. But I personally think we need more people like Sheikh Yassir Habib(mapl) and Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr(mapl). Because they are proud of Shiism and are warriors and speakers of the truth.

• Advanced Member

I do not trust sistani nor follow him. I don't want to say to much for that will result in a ban. But I personally think we need more people like Sheikh Yassir Habib(mapl) and Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr(mapl). Because they are proud of Shiism and are warriors and speakers of the truth.

These people aren't marja's. One must follow a marja' in different situations of their life. So who do you follow?

• Advanced Member

If so, then you'll have to give up following some of the Imams of the Ahlulbait a.s., because they weren't proud of Shiism and weren't warriors and speakers of the truth!!

Refer to my post above (post #60 of this thread) to see how clearly Imam al-Baaqir a.s. is not proud of Shiism and how plainly he orders his followers not to talk about certain beliefs, or even to deny verbally some of the Shiite beliefs, such as Raj'ah!!

If so, then you'll have to give up following some of the Imams of the Ahlulbait a.s., because they weren't proud of Shiism and weren't warriors and speakers of the truth!!

Refer to my post above (post #60 of this thread) to see how clearly Imam al-Baaqir a.s. is not proud of Shiism and how plainly he orders his followers not to talk about certain beliefs, or even to deny verbally some of the Shiite beliefs, such as Raj'ah!!

In our modern world Shia pride is important. And you are intending he didn't speak the truth of Allah. And furthermore he is an Imam is rightly guided by Allah(SWT) which is why we should follow him and respect him. Some Shias have to reaming hiding because of Wahabi Gangsters going around killing us. In Pakistan Iraq Afghanistan etc.

• Veteran Member

Which fatwa? I searched up and there is nothing. And who said I am a supporter? I am a neutral. No need to call him an "agent".

In fact, many Iraqis in Najaf asked the Ulema' about Shiekh Yasser al-Habib and they never made a comment.

So you claim to follow Ayatullah Sistani and dont even know his fatwas . Even I have read it lol !!. It was even on

It was even on UK TV. 

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235017990-al-sistanis-on-insulting-the-wives-and-companions/

so much for your long hard search. Ostrich sand head springs to mind. You said you wanted Ayatullah Sistani's fatwa . It has been provided.

So you can longer insult and no longer can you support YH in his evil diatribe. You claim you are neutral and yey constantly defend him even against your Marje. Only a Munafiq would do this

Edited by A true Sunni
  • Advanced Member

In our modern world Shia pride is important.

Not only in our modern world, but at any age and in any situation it is important for Shias to be proud of themselves for following the true Islam of the Ahlul Bait a.s., however, being proud doesn't mean to start cursing other people's sacred characters and blaspheming their beliefs, like Yasir al-Habib, Allahyari, Shiraazies, and some others do.

We are also Shias and we are absolutely proud of ourselves. But we try, as much as we can, to follow the Imams a.s., not our own desires.

Imam Ali a.s. said to the people who were cursing his enemies on the battle of Siffeen:

"I absolutely hate it that you curse them..."

And you are intending he didn't speak the truth of Allah

I didn't get what you meant by "he" in this sentence.

If you mean that I intend yasir al-habib didn't speak the truth of Allah, actually I never talked about what he says. For sure, he speaks some truth and some false, but that is not important to me. The Important thing to me is that even the truth should not be spoken in some situations. And that is what Imam al-Baaqir a.s. explicitly states in his Hadith.

And if you mean that I intend Imam al-Baaqir didn't speak the truth, yes, that is what I intend. Not only did the Imam a.s. not speak some of the truth, but he also ordered his followers to refrain from speaking it.

Some Shias have to reaming hiding because of Wahabi Gangsters going around killing us. In Pakistan Iraq Afghanistan etc

Yes, maybe some Shias are afraid of Wahhabis who are killing us, but I assure you that most of them have no fear of anything, and are only following their Marje's fatwaas, and also their own logic. Because nowadays, the imperialists and the super powers of the world are trying to make a gap between the Muslim Ummah and let them burn in the flames of withering sectarianism. And they have unfortunately succeeded to some extent. It is to their interest. And whoever spells a word or writes a letter which helps deepening the gap between the Shias and the Sunnis, is actually helping those who are the enemies of Islam; both Shiite and Sunni Islam.

Shia's need to exile Yassir Habib,cut of all association and support for him, make it absolutely and plainly clear we do not want anything to do with him.

I pray to Allah swt that it is only a small small small minority who associate with him. Because God help us if it's any more than that.

Edited by Logical Islamic

Sheikh Yassir Habib is a great Sheikh why don't any of you like him? Because he curses? That really is a invalid reason. And starting Fitnah, Do you think he really causes Al-Qeada Taliban to bomb Shias in Pakistan? He is doing what true Shias do and cursin Aisha. Im not going to curse her here since that is against the policy but I do curse her and the Shaba.

• Veteran Member

Sheikh Yassir Habib is a great Sheikh why don't any of you like him? Because he curses? That really is a invalid reason. And starting Fitnah, Do you think he really causes Al-Qeada Taliban to bomb Shias in Pakistan? He is doing what true Shias do and cursin Aisha. Im not going to curse her here since that is against the policy but I do curse her and the Shaba.

No I dont like YH because he is a traitorous scumbag that is either mad or an agent. Only reason he has any 'protection' is because he married into power.

He is a small man with delusions of grandeur who sold out a long time ago. You say you interested in hezbullah. I would remove that from your avatar.

Hassan Nasrullah even says he is an agent

Edited by A true Sunni

No I dont like YH because he is a traitorous scumbag that is either mad or an agent. Only reason he has any 'protection' is because he married into power.

He is a small man with delusions of grandeur who sold out a long time ago. You say you interested in hezbullah. I would remove that from your avatar.

Hassan Nasrullah even says he is an agent

Hezballah is a great Orginazation. Ayatollah Sayed Hassan Narsullah is a great man. But that dosnt mean I have to agree with every thing he says. Sheikh Yassir Habib is very wise and you just don't like him because he exposes "True" Sunnis like you. And why arnt you banned by admins? This site's policy CLEARLY states that you may not insult clerics. And he is a Sheikh and you called him a "Scumbag" I think I should report this.

On 5/1/2014 at 7:53 PM, ShiiteJihadi said:

Hezballah is a great Orginazation. Ayatollah Sayed Hassan Narsullah is a great man. But that dosnt mean I have to agree with every thing he says. Sheikh Yassir Habib is very wise and you just don't like him because he exposes "True" Sunnis like you. And why arnt you banned by admins? This site's policy CLEARLY states that you may not insult clerics. And he is a Sheikh and you called him a "Scumbag" I think I should report this.

Yassir Habib has mocked our Marajah, has incited hatred among sunni-shia and even caused division among shia-shia, and has been widely condemned by many of our scholars.

• Veteran Member
On 5/1/2014 at 7:53 PM, ShiiteJihadi said:

Dont you just love the armchair Jihadists. Yeah look I know how to curse lol

BTW I think you will find I called him a traitorous scumbag. 

Point 1 the site says you must not insult Marje (YH is barely a cleric let alone a Marja)

Point 2 You said he is a cleric. (wearing an Imama doesnt make you a cleric)

point 3 YH wise ( i wont even grace that with an answer)

point 4 Only reason he is known is because of his cursing

point 5 You dont even know YH otherwise you wouldnt be asking why I am not banned

point 6 I see that YH attracts the worst of society to him and thats fine. Its easier to see when they proclaim they are YH followers  

On 5/1/2014 at 8:01 PM, Logical Islamic said:

Yassir Habib has mocked our Marajah, has incited hatred among sunni-shia and even caused division among shia-shia, and has been widely condemned by many of our scholars.

He has cursed Ayatullah Khameni . Mocking is a rather mild term

• Advanced Member

Widely condemned by people who's opinions don't really matter in the first place. 

On 5/1/2014 at 10:47 PM, Al-Afasy said:

Widely condemned by people who's opinions don't really matter in the first place. 

1. Ayatullah Khamanei

2. Ayatullah Sistani

3. Ayatullah Fadlalah

Either directly or indirectly. All three consider it impermissible and absolutley against the teachings of Islam to publically curse or abuse the three / Aisha.

I could name many more, but i decided to name the most famous three.

• Veteran Member
On 5/1/2014 at 10:47 PM, Al-Afasy said:

1. Ayatullah Khamanei

2. Ayatullah Sistani

3. Ayatullah Fadlalah

4 Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi

4 Syed Hassan Nasrullah

just saying the above 4 peoples opinion doesnt matter is more a reflection of you then on them. As a said YH attracts the intellectually bereft and the dregs of society

• Advanced Member
On 5/2/2014 at 6:03 AM, A true Sunni said:

1. Ayatullah Khamanei

2. Ayatullah Sistani

3. Ayatullah Fadlalah

4 Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi

4 Syed Hassan Nasrullah

just saying the above 4 peoples opinion doesnt matter is more a reflection of you then on them. As a said YH attracts the intellectually bereft and the dregs of society

Stop spreading lies. Sayed Ali al-Sistani (h.a) never personally condemned him and his is silent when they ask him about Shiekh Yasser al-Habib personally.

The other 3 have no opinion upon me. I do not support 'irfanis and anti-Bara'ah.

Stop spreading lies. Sayed Ali al-Sistani (h.a) never personally condemned him and his is silent when they ask him about Shiekh Yasser al-Habib personally.

The other 3 have no opinion upon me. I do not support 'irfanis and anti-Bara'ah.

Yassir Habib openly curses the first, three, is abusive as hell about the first three, makes wild claims about how Aisha will be punished in hell(he has no right to say tht).

Ayatullah sistani issued a fatwah condemning this.

Sunday, October 13, 2013
835 Mason
DearbornMI 48124
United States
See map: Google Maps
Screen%20Shot%202013-10-13%20at%2010.26.

Question No. 100644

The subject of the question: Insulting the companions and wives of the prophet (s.a.w.a.)

---------------------------------------------

The Question:

as-Salamu Alykum wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuhu,

A video clip has been seen several times on social network web sites showing a congregation during the martyrdom of al-Imam al-Jawad (a.s.). This group of people from the area known as al-A'dhamiyyah are shown shouting out insults upon 'Omar, A’isha, and others. Is this type of behavior condemned by the supreme religious authority, especially since it involves the insult of religious figures of our brothers of the Sunni school of thought, and it could potentially fuel unrest amongst the people of Iraq and jeopardize peace?

The Answer:

In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful

This type of behavior is condemned, strongly denounced and contrary to the commands of the Imams of the Holy Household of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) to their followers. Allah is The Guide.

I never knew shia's themselve were not united. Imagine, a minority having divisions like this within themselves? You need to unite with the twelvers, we can't afford to have these petty disagreements.

You can disagree with marajah but don't support or even listen to the one who curses them.

I do not hold Abubakr, Umar , or Uthman to be the pious companions of Muhammed pbuh, but when i talk to my sunni brothers, the love they have for these three is so great. Now imagine if i begin to slander them , start to go into detail about how i think they will be punished in hell(as if i have any right God for bid to be going into any detail?), and abusing these figures?

There's a difference between asking Allah to remove his mercy, and going and abusing people. The mercy needs to be done in private, or in generalized terms, but the abusing and such?

It does NO-ONE any good. I am not doing taqiyah btw, the majority of what YB invents is rubbish. The imams a.s have asked Allah swt to remove his mercy , but theyn ever abused and used swear words and such.

You have sunni's out there who would normally be neutral, seeing people curse their shaikan will just turn them against us. You have some against us, and this will fuel their fire more.

I read somewhere with regards to Imam ALI A.S , two groups will be destroyed because of Him, his extreme hater, and his extreme lover.

The extreme lover will throw away logic and start abusing his enemies when he has no right to, the extreme lover will start to commit acts of self harm the imams a.s never prescribed.

Tatbir and these rouge scholars abusing left right and centre are the parasite of shia islam.

He isn't just cursing, he is calling people homosexuals, describing in detail how they will be punished in hell, describing gross sexual practises. It's filthy and our Imams a.s never said anything like that. He is from reports, abusing our Marajah. Do you know what Imam Jaffer sadiq a.s said aboutthe one who does this ?

The cursing is bad enough.

True shias do NOT ABUSE. There's a different between saying O Allah remove your mercy from the enemies of the ahlulbayt a.s and saying God forbid, x was a homosexual and did y, because (i won't carry on).

The man apparently abuses our own Marajah, i've had confirmed reports from many(did some research was at some Muhamadi event)

Do you want to know what Imam Ali a.s did with Aisha? He treated her with mercy and respect.

Do you want to know what Imam Ali a.s did with the ones who took fadak from fatima a.s and threatened to burn down the house? He was their advisor.

Do you want to know what he did with Uthman bin Affan? He gave his own sons to protect him.

They usurped the rights of the ahlulbayt a.s but in his OWN mind, the Imam a.s sought the greater good.

Now when our own Imam a.s did this, those who start to send abuses and accuse individuals of being homosexuals and depicting gory hell fire scenes are BURNING the sacrifices of our Imams a.s and how patiently they endured.

Imagine, Imam Ali a.s says he had to endure so patiently, it felt like there was a lump in his throat!

The true sunnah of Muhammed pbuh preserved by his ahlulbayt a.s would not allow these practises.

You are my shia brother,i know you have love for the ahlulbayt a.s and believe me, this man is not doing good for the ahlulbayt a.s!

• Advanced Member

Yassir Habib openly curses the first, three, is abusive as hell about the first three, makes wild claims about how Aisha will be punished in hell(he has no right to say tht).

Ayatullah sistani issued a fatwah condemning this.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

835 Mason

Dearborn, MI 48124

United States

See map: Google Maps

Screen%20Shot%202013-10-13%20at%2010.26.

Question No. 100644

The subject of the question: Insulting the companions and wives of the prophet (s.a.w.a.)

---------------------------------------------The Question:

as-Salamu Alykum wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuhu,

A video clip has been seen several times on social network web sites showing a congregation during the martyrdom of al-Imam al-Jawad (a.s.). This group of people from the area known as al-A'dhamiyyah are shown shouting out insults upon 'Omar, A’isha, and others. Is this type of behavior condemned by the supreme religious authority, especially since it involves the insult of religious figures of our brothers of the Sunni school of thought, and it could potentially fuel unrest amongst the people of Iraq and jeopardize peace?

The Answer:

In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful

This type of behavior is condemned, strongly denounced and contrary to the commands of the Imams of the Holy Household of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) to their followers. Allah is The Guide.

I never knew shia's themselve were not united. Imagine, a minority having divisions like this within themselves? You need to unite with the twelvers, we can't afford to have these petty disagreements.

You can disagree with marajah but don't support or even listen to the one who curses them.

I do not hold Abubakr, Umar , or Uthman to be the pious companions of Muhammed pbuh, but when i talk to my sunni brothers, the love they have for these three is so great. Now imagine if i begin to slander them , start to go into detail about how i think they will be punished in hell(as if i have any right God for bid to be going into any detail?), and abusing these figures?

There's a difference between asking Allah to remove his mercy, and going and abusing people. The mercy needs to be done in private, or in generalized terms, but the abusing and such?

It does NO-ONE any good. I am not doing taqiyah btw, the majority of what YB invents is rubbish. The imams a.s have asked Allah swt to remove his mercy , but theyn ever abused and used swear words and such.

You have sunni's out there who would normally be neutral, seeing people curse their shaikan will just turn them against us. You have some against us, and this will fuel their fire more.

I read somewhere with regards to Imam ALI A.S , two groups will be destroyed because of Him, his extreme hater, and his extreme lover.

The extreme lover will throw away logic and start abusing his enemies when he has no right to, the extreme lover will start to commit acts of self harm the imams a.s never prescribed.

Tatbir and these rouge scholars abusing left right and centre are the parasite of shia islam.

Where do I see anti-Yasser al-Habib? Where is he mentioned personally? This is Sayed Ali al-Sistani (h.a)'s ijtihad', Shiekh Yasser al-Habib follows Sayed Sadiq al-Shirazi (h.a) and he allows public cursing.

Haram acts of self-harming? This is something disputed by scholars. Don't say something is haram' without being a mujtahid'. If you follow Sayed Ali al-Sistani (h.a) he does not explicitly disallow tatbir'. He would rather it in private.

By the way, Shiekh Yasser al-Habib never curses Abu Bakr, Umar etc... when debating Sunnis'.

Edited by DaBeast313

Where do I see anti-Yasser al-Habib? Where is he mentioned personally? This is Sayed Ali al-Sistani (h.a)'s ijtihad', Shiekh Yasser al-Habib follows Sayed Sadiq al-Shirazi (h.a) and he allows public cursing.

Haram acts of self-harming? This is something disputed by scholars. Don't say something is haram' without being a mujtahid'. If you follow Sayed Ali al-Sistani (h.a) he does not explicitly disallow tatbir'. He would rather it in private.

By the way, Shiekh Yasser al-Habib never curses Abu Bakr, Umar etc... when debating Sunnis'.

He is abusing Umar, he called him crude names and described him indirectly wanting to do gross sexual acts. He described how certain people will be punished in hell. I'm sorry but this has nothing to do with our Imams a.s

So Ayatullah Sistani, Ayatllah Khamanei, Ayatullah Fadlallah all CONDEMN either DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY people who abuse in such a filthy way on the pulpits.

OUR IMAMS DO NOT WANT PEOPLE DOING THIS.

"Become an ornament for us, do not be a disgrace for us."
~ Imam al-Sadiq (a) ~
"Look at the people of the Prophet's family. Adhere to their direction. Follow their footsteps because they would never let you out of guidance, and never throw you into destruction. If they sit down, you sit down, and if they rise up you rise up. Do not go ahead of them, as you would thereby go astray and go not lag behind them as you would thereby be ruined."
~ Imam Ali (a) ~
  • Advanced Member

I believe most of those who curse openly and shout la'nah on the figures of Sunni brothers are either ignorant, or they are actually following their own desires. Imam Ali a.s. who was oppressed in such a cruel way, tolerated all of the oppressions only for the sake of the unity of the Islamic Ummah, and we so-called Shias don't bother to even keep silent and give up shouting la'nah and slandering other sects' figures.

عن أَبِي جَعْفَرٍ ع قَالَ لَا تَقُولُوا الْجِبْتَ وَ الطَّاغُوتَ وَ لَا تَقُولُوا الرَّجْعَةَ فَإِنْ قَالُوا لَكُمْ فَإِنَّكُمْ قَدْ كُنْتُم‏ تَقُولُونَ ذَلِكَ فَقُولُوا أَمَّا الْيَوْمَ فَلَا نَقُولُ فَإِنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ص قَدْ كَانَ يَتَأَلَّفُ النَّاسَ بِالْمِائَةِ أَلْفِ دِرْهَمٍ لِيَكُفُّوا عَنْهُ فَلَا تَتَأَلَّفُونَهُمْ بِالْكَلَامِ. (بحار الانوار/ ج53/ ص39-40)

It is narrated from Imam abu- Ja'far as- Saadiq (a.s.) that he said: don't say [about them] "al- Jibt" and "at- Taaghut" and do not talk [to them] about the "raj'ah". And if they say: "but you used to say that" answer them: "but now we don't say that." Because rasulullah reconciled with people by giving a hundred thousand dirhams ... and you don't bother to reconcile with them through your words?!
[bihaarul anwaar/ 53: 39-40]

If one is really trying to find the truth and follow it, only this Hadith could be enough!

Edited by sadegh
  • Moderators

^ What is the tafsir and grading of that hadith really? There are so many sahih hadiths about sending la'nah to these personalities. Reading the saying "but you used to say that" answer them: "but now we don't say that." Do you think this makes any logical sense? Sending La'nah is in Qur'an and what our Imams do is following the Qur'an, saying but now we dont say that, is like saying they don't follow Quran commands in this issue anymore. This is either weak hadith or taqiiyah.

. Imam Ali a.s. who was oppressed in such a cruel way, tolerated all of the oppressions only for the sake of the unity of the Islamic Ummah, and we so-called Shias don't bother to even keep silent and give up shouting la'nah and slandering other sects' figures.

This is why public cursing,insulting, sending la'nah is wrong, because it does not unity the Ummah in respectful way, rather it just create hatred.

Edited by Dhulfikar
  • Veteran Member

This is directed to you because you claim to follow Ayatullah Sistani. It is quite clear he condems such behavior. You are defending such behavior as such you are party to the propagation. 

Also about Ayatullah Sistani and self flagellation can you pint out where he says do it in private ( i already know the answer ) You have so many creative and ways of reading narrations and fatwas etc. 

• Advanced Member

^ What is the tafsir and grading of that hadith really? There are so many sahih hadiths about sending la'nah to these personalities.

This is why public cursing,insulting, sending la'nah is wrong, because it does not unity the Ummah in respectful way, rather it just create hatred.

Dear brother, do you think that we are against La'nah?

Tabarri is one of the signs of the Shia and I know that the Holy Quran is full of La'nah; the root "La'n" has been repeated more than 40 times in the Quran. I know all of that.

What I'm trying to say is that there is nowhere in the Qur'an that Allah s.w.t. sends La'nah on a specific person, neither our Imams a.s. sent La'nah on Specific figures clearly and openly. They lived with other Muslims and didn't curse their holy figures openly.

Today, the Islamic Ummah is in urgent need to unity and leaving aside these tiny differences. What the enemies of Islam -as a whole- couldn't do through years of strives, Yasir al-Habib and the likes of him are doing very easily, and that's why they are so much welcomed by our enemies i.e. England and the U.S. They have created a widening gap between the Shias and the Sunnis and also the Shias themselves, while our Prophet and Imams never behaved as such.

The Qur'an tells us to talk even to the non-Muslims about what we have in common:

قُلْ يا أَهْلَ الْكِتابِ تَعالَوْا إِلى‏ كَلِمَةٍ سَواءٍ بَيْنَنا وَ بَيْنَكُمْ أَلاَّ نَعْبُدَ إِلاَّ اللَّهَ وَ لا نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئاً وَ لا يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنا بَعْضاً أَرْباباً مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَقُولُوا اشْهَدُوا بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ

Say, "O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except Allah and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of Allah ." But if they turn away, then say, "Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]." (3:64)

Reading the saying "but you used to say that" answer them: "but now we don't say that." Do you think this makes any logical sense? Sending La'nah is in Qur'an and what our Imams do is following the Qur'an, saying but now we dont say that, is like saying they don't follow Quran commands in this issue anymore. This is either weak hadith or taqiiyah.

Yes, of course it makes sense. It means that when you are living with people from other faiths, you should get along with them and submit to the rules of coexistence, not to shout all of your beliefs in detail!

And that's why the Imam a.s. says "answer them: "but now we don't say that." "Don't say" doesn't mean "don't believe"!

Edited by sadegh
  • Advanced Member

It's funny. People quoting all sorts of hadiths' and not one condemns cursing which our Imams did.

Either you don't read those hadiths at all, or you don't rad them carefully, or you are unable to understand them.

What do you mean by "cursing"? If you mean the impolite words that yasir al-habib and his likes spell day in and day out, our Imams a.s. are far from them, because they are purified by Allah.

And if you mean to pray that Allah s.w.t. removes His mercy from some people, yes our Imams did that, but how? Did they shout it here and there?

Just go and study a little about the lives of our pure Imams a.s. and don't try to attach these sorts of ridiculous behaviors to them.

بحار الانوار: 32: 399

عن امیر المومنین: ...كَرِهْتُ لَكُمْ أَنْ تَكُونُوا لَعَّانِينَ‏ شَتَّامِينَ تَشْتِمُونَ وَ تَبْرَءُون‏

Bihaarul Anwaar: 32: 399:

It has been narrated from Imam Ali: ... I hate it for you to be cursing and abusing

• Veteran Member

It's funny. People quoting all sorts of hadiths' and not one condemns cursing which our Imams did.

Funny why you dont take this up with your Marja rather then come on here spouting garbage and nonsense or is it you arent really a muqallid of Ayatullah Sistani. Just a Malang with a cursing fetish

• Advanced Member

The last hadith you said, was when Imam Ali (a.s) was talking to his army who were cursing Muawiya's army. And Imam Ali (a.s) said "I hate for you" "Akrahu lakum". "Akrahu" meand it is "makrooh".

As for cursing Muawiya and his likes -

“If you see the figures of deviation and innovation after me, show/ do your Bara’a of them, maximise your insults to them, attack/oppose them verbally, stun them with your sharp words so that they do not cause/ bring corruption to Islam and so that ordinary people get a warning against them and realise their innovations in faith. Allah will write for you rewards for this and will raise your status in the hereafter”.

- al-Kafi Volume 2 Page 375.

- Al-Majlisi said this narration is Saheeh (Authentic) à Mir’aat Al-`Uqool, vol. 11, pg. 77

- Yoosuf al-Bahraani, al-Hadaa'iq al-NaaDirah, vol. 18, pg 164

- Murtada al-Ansaari (d. 1281), Kitaab al-Makaasib, vol. 1pg. 353

- al-Khoei, Misbaah al-Fiqaahah, vol. 1, pg. 354

- Jawad al-Tabrizi, Irshaad al-Taalib 'ila al-Ta`leeq `ala alMakaasib, vol. 1, pg. 162

- al-Jamal by Shiekh al-Mufid (r.a)

“Oh Allah punish Umar for he caused injustice even to rocks and boulders.” Page 92

A group of Sunnis' asked Imam al-Sadiq (a.s) about Talha, Zubayr and 'Aisha, he said - “Aisha’s crime is huge, her sin is monumental and every drop of blood spilt that time is in her neck and the two necks of her partners”, Imam Al Sadiq peace be upon him added: “That Talha and Zubair were two Imams of Disbelief”. Mustadrak Al Wasail vol 11, page 63.

If you read this whole narration, it will tell you that what the Imam said reached Basra'. So hundreds/thousands probably heard of it.

Imam al-Baqir (a.s) -

“The two sheikhs Abu Bakr and Umar departed life and did not repent and did not mind what they did to Imam Ali peace be upon him, May Allah (s.w.t), His Angels and all the people send la’anah (curse) onto them both.” (authentic)

Al Kafi Volume 8, Page 246

Imam al-Sadiq (a.s) used to curse Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Muawiya, Hind and Umm al-Hakam after each prayer.

Al Kafi volume 3, page 342

and many, many, many narrations of our Imams cursing. It is a Sunnah to curse the figures of deviation.

Funny why you dont take this up with your Marja rather then come on here spouting garbage and nonsense or is it you arent really a muqallid of Ayatullah Sistani. Just a Malang with a cursing fetish

My marja' was never against cursing, he was against public cursing. And I am Iraqi, not a Malang. Cursing fetish? Imam al-Sadiq (a.s) cursed after each obligatory prayer. And finally, why don't you let Shiekh Yasser al-Habib stick to his madja' who ALLOWS public cursing? You just refuted yourself. Edited by DaBeast313
  • Veteran Member

and many, many, many narrations of our Imams cursing. It is a Sunnah to curse the figures of deviation.

My marja' was never against cursing, he was against public cursing. And I am Iraqi, not a Malang. Cursing fetish? Imam al-Sadiq (a.s) cursed after each obligatory prayer. And finally, why don't you let Shiekh Yasser al-Habib stick to his madja' who ALLOWS public cursing? You just refuted yourself.

That is your creative interpretation of Ayatullah Sistanis ruling. He has said quite categorically do not insult figures revered by Sunnis. He doesnt say do it in private !!. Despite this you continue to support YH and is filthy ways.

I am questioning how you have the temerity to support someone who is operating outside the guidelines of your marja.

Its like saying look i cant insult them but look heres a guy who does  check him out !!. You are complicit in his insults.

As to YH i consider him to be a traitorous scumbag and as such operating outside the guideline of his marja anyway

• Advanced Member

That is your creative interpretation of Ayatullah Sistanis ruling. He has said quite categorically do not insult figures revered by Sunnis. He doesnt say do it in private !!. Despite this you continue to support YH and is filthy ways.

I am questioning how you have the temerity to support someone who is operating outside the guidelines of your marja.

Its like saying look i cant insult them but look heres a guy who does check him out !!. You are complicit in his insults.

As to YH i consider him to be a traitorous scumbag and as such operating outside the guideline of his marja anyway

Sayed Ali al-Sistani (h.a)'s fatwa' doenot apply to Shielh Yasser al-Habib, so it really doesn't matter for him.

Many people operate outside the guidelines of marja' when it comes to fiqh. I have no say on them. In fact, your Khamenei is outside of the guidlines of Sayed Ali al-Sistani (h.a) and differs to him in Fiqh'. Every marja' has guidelines, and they operate on different guidelines.

You many consider him as such, but his marja' doesn't

Edited by DaBeast313
  • Veteran Member

Sayed Ali al-Sistani (h.a)'s fatwa' doenot apply to Shielh Yasser al-Habib, so it really doesn't matter for him.

Many people operate outside the guidelines of marja' when it comes to fiqh. I have no say on them. In fact, your Khamenei is outside of the guidlines of Sayed Ali al-Sistani (h.a) and differs to him in Fiqh'. Every marja' has guidelines, and they operate on different guidelines.

You many consider him as such, but his marja' doesn't

How much clearer do I need to make my question . Why do you consistently fail to answer the question. This question is about you. Ayatullah bans insults to revered Sunni personalities. 

How can you support the promulgation of these insults by a 3rd party without breaking his fatwa.

Simple question its not about YH its about you and your support of these insults. You dont have utter the insult to be party to it. So can you answer this question and all the others posed to you that you conveniently ignore

• Veteran Member

Anyway,those who call him an agent provocateur should provide clear proof.Otherwise it's just slandering!

LOL At the very least the man is a slanderer and a filthy minded individual. To accuse people of slandering him is a bit rich. The exact accusation was that he is either mad or an agent.

So what would you prefer