Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
dragonfly

What Inspired You To Get Fit/ Eat Healthily?

Rate this topic

(salam)

It started from my childhood, I was a sports and competitive junkie.  I was mostly a basketball junkie and into martial arts.  I was good at starting but unfortunately not good at being persistent.  My inspiration was simply to just be faster and stronger, ...than everybody else lol.  My other negative trait was that I wasn't good at being motivated.  What inspires me now to be fit and healthy is that it really is better for you to be healthy.  Over all you will feel better and can do other things better.  Especially if you're older and your body has been worn down. 

I used to eat very well because that's the way I was raised, my mom was a health nut.  But now I eat poorly, anybody got some inspiration to get back to being healthy? 

I'm not wanting to make anyone jealous here, but I'm one of those people who eats without getting fat :rolleyes:

Hate to burst your bubble, but there's this thing called TOFI: Thin on the Outside, Fat on the Inside :p

I want to be healthy for my family that's why I decided to have a healthy and active lifestyle nowadays. I used to jog every morning with my dear husband and we jog for about 30 minutes around our area. Jogging is a good cardio workout it really helps us to improve our breathing and help us to keep going all day.