Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
solitair

All Sects Are Believers ?

Rate this topic

Salams,

sorry I am at the library and give exact quotes from the hadith about this. But I can tell you what Ahlu Bayt a.s. said in hadith:

Imam Baqir a.s. said that those who didn't follow the Prophet's Successors after him left the religion and were thrown from the religion. There are many hadith that confirm this.

I've also read that those who truly followed the Prophets in their time are 'Muslims'. Also hadith tells us that each Prophet's soul gave testimony to the Position of Mohammad and his Successors at point where Allah took the covenant from the souls. Also, Members of Ahlu Bayt a.s. are mentioned in the other books... Bible & Torah... sometimes by description and sometimes by names other than we initially know them by.

It is not up to us to decide who is and who isn't a Muslim.... this is Allah and He informs us through Ahlu Bayt a.s. and they a.s. inform us.

Hadith does say clearly about how the other religions broke down into seventy some groups and Muslims too. And it says that there will be 13 groups who claim to follow Ali a.s. but only one of them will be in Paradise.

(wasalam)

These hadiths, dear friend, indicate to a higher stage of Islam.

The fist stage of Islam is, as almost all scholars say, the very literal statement of the shahaadatain. But obviously this is not the core of Islam. One should believe in several other factors, in addition to practicing the Islamic rites so that they might be considered real Muslims.