Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mujahid88

Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, Sufiyani?

Rate this topic

Salaam.

I don't know much about Sufiyani in the hadith literature, but this fellow is all over the news recently. His group, Islamic State of Iraq and Sham is gaining momentum in both Syria and Iraq. The interesting thing about this group is how remarkably extreme they are, especially in killing and takfir.  They are extreme even  for Jabhat al nusra and Al Qaida! They pretty much kill anyone who isn't them.

Here is an interesting albeit long article on Al Baghdadi and ISIS

https://english.al-akhbar.com/content/al-qaeda-leaks-baghdadi-and-golani-fight-over-levant-emirate (Part1)

https://english.al-akhbar.com/content/al-qaeda-leaks-ii-baghdadi-loses-his-shadow%C2'> (part 2)

(bismillah)

(salam)

There will come a time upon my Nation in which nothing will remain of the Qur'an except its writing, and nothing of Islam except its name.

They will be named by it while they are the furthest of mankind from it. Their mosques will be populated, while they are ruined of guidance.

The fuqaha' of that time are the evilest of fuqaha' under the shade of Heaven. From them, schism (fitna) will come out, and to them it will return.

(wasalam)

Sufyani should be from either the FSA or the Islamic Front. Or maybe he'll appear and join many of these groups together and form an umbrella Sufyani army. I don't think Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is Sufyani, since he has no support from the west at all. The top candidate in my opinion is Zahran Alloush from the Islamic Front. Go type his name on Youtube and you'll see a video of him saying he will re-establish Bani Umayya Rule in Syria. Another candidate is also Adnan Aroor of course.

Regardless, it won't really help if we identify him or not. It wouldn't make a difference. Just stay patient for Imam Mahdi to appear in Makkah, and don't fall for any idiots.

Salam

Allah knows best, if Abu Bakr al-Bagdai (lahnatul'allahyi, and may Allah damn him in this life and the next life) is the Sufyani, but one thing is sure: This maloon' is one of the worst creation of Allah, and may Allah put him in the hot fire with his fellow terrorists.

Ya Allah, remove these people from this world.

His name is Ibrahim Awwad Ibrahim Ali Muhammad al-Badri al-Samarrai Arabicإبراهيم عواض إبراهيم علي محمد البدري السامرائي

He claimed to be from sayyid al-hussainy (we need proof of legitimate nasab - silsilah) - if he could produce one - i still don't believe this shaitan is descendant of Prophet ﷺ‎ 

He is worse that iblis in human form