Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
IbnSohan

Israel To Colonize Parts Of Iraq As“Greater Israel

Rate this topic

Salam. Thanks for sharing the article. There are many jewish tribes (but named as Kurdish) in Turkey also, they are called 'Hayberi Kurds' (the progeny of the survivors of jews of Khaibar) and they are pretty wealthy and powerful, they don't hide their aim either, farms named Greater Israel in Turkey is just a sign of it. Anyway, FSA, ISIS, Talabani, PKK, PJAK, Turkish govt. all are working for conflicts that will eliminate if not weaken Muslims (Arabs, Kurds, Turks) in Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Iran, in order to found a greater zionist entity. But inshaAllah, they will fail. ma salam

Edited by HamzaTR

There are some posters on these boards who say, 'why should we worry about the (mainly Sunni) Palestinians?'

The answer, as shown in your link, is because Palestine is only the start and the basis for moving forward is by creating enmity between Shias, Muslims, Kurds, Turks etc. 

I think the issue is more than just sectarian animosity. In the beginning, the Muslim world rose up against the occupation of Palestine, even Pakistan participated. But the Muslim world back then is not the Muslim world today. 

There is a story that my grandfather used to tell me as a narration about dajjal, i doubt that it ever exist but i kept it as good parable. Grandfather said that when dajjal will appear, he will offer food for people with one hand (the finest ) and the sword on the other. It is either you leave Islam and follow him, which how you will get food or you will cut in 2 halves, literally.

This is exactly what we are facing today. Let's go back to early days of palestine occupation, the west did not escalate its attacks on the region. What happened is the development of pert-dollar alliance. The west managed to corrupt (or help the already corrupted) governments, they let these government to take care of the sheep -citizens-.  Economical benefits of a country means personal benefits of the corrupted president. These governments were given the proper international coverage,  they will never be tried for any cruelty or criticized for the lack of human rights. In returns they should ensure a proper slavery system is working. Everything should be owned by them even the people. The employment should be either through government or through their owned private companies. The wealth of those independent citizens should be constraint unless they are a puppet of the government.

The nations were put under sever austerity but they were also drugged.Thinking, reading, researching, learning, talking and writing are not good but dancing and singing are. They created an intelligent brainwashing psychological tactics. Most of the good things in term of spiritual human development are linked to the hardline militants, including learning their own history, being proud of their own heritage , knowing their own religion, their language and their own community. This resulted in rejection of these topics, which resulted in shaken identity. It also created a great distrust in their own people.  On the other hand, everything that is related to these set of words {freedom, liberalism,democracy, progression,modern, contemporary, youth,science..} is subconsciously related to the other hand of the dajjal which is the one offering food. Food was important back in days of my grandfather but you can substitute it with a "job, development, infrastructure , health care etc".

What we do have today are nations striving to secure their essential needs "livelihood,security, love (in form of cooperative society)". Because you cannot help anyone while you are in sever need, most nations find it difficult to think of palestinians who are :Sunnis, trouble makers, unthankful, killing each others etc

But IRI broke the rule. One would think that if you put someone under sever conditions, they'd kneel to you. Torture them enough then ask them to kiss your feet and when they do, electrode them then electrode them many times before asking them to kiss your feet again, they again will try even though that you may torture them just the same. This did not happen with IRI nor with Hizbullah, actually, Hizbullah uprising and recurrent victories are miraculous, if it wasn't for Allah mercy, there is no chance for them to stand on their feet all this time. Houthis victories in Yemen is also surprising and they are doing very well in rebuilding a stronger society.

Iraq on the other hand is an easy target, there is no society, absolutely non.

I think the issue is more than just sectarian animosity. In the beginning, the Muslim world rose up against the occupation of Palestine, even Pakistan participated. But the Muslim world back then is not the Muslim world today.

There is a story that my grandfather used to tell me as a narration about dajjal, i doubt that it ever exist but i kept it as good parable. Grandfather said that when dajjal will appear, he will offer food for people with one hand (the finest ) and the sword on the other. It is either you leave Islam and follow him, which how you will get food or you will cut in 2 halves, literally.

This is exactly what we are facing today. Let's go back to early days of palestine occupation, the west did not escalate its attacks on the region. What happened is the development of pert-dollar alliance. The west managed to corrupt (or help the already corrupted) governments, they let these government to take care of the sheep -citizens-. Economical benefits of a country means personal benefits of the corrupted president. These governments were given the proper international coverage, they will never be tried for any cruelty or criticized for the lack of human rights. In returns they should ensure a proper slavery system is working. Everything should be owned by them even the people. The employment should be either through government or through their owned private companies. The wealth of those independent citizens should be constraint unless they are a puppet of the government.

The nations were put under sever austerity but they were also drugged.Thinking, reading, researching, learning, talking and writing are not good but dancing and singing are. They created an intelligent brainwashing psychological tactics. Most of the good things in term of spiritual human development are linked to the hardline militants, including learning their own history, being proud of their own heritage , knowing their own religion, their language and their own community. This resulted in rejection of these topics, which resulted in shaken identity. It also created a great distrust in their own people. On the other hand, everything that is related to these set of words {freedom, liberalism,democracy, progression,modern, contemporary, youth,science..} is subconsciously related to the other hand of the dajjal which is the one offering food. Food was important back in days of my grandfather but you can substitute it with a "job, development, infrastructure , health care etc".

What we do have today are nations striving to secure their essential needs "livelihood,security, love (in form of cooperative society)". Because you cannot help anyone while you are in sever need, most nations find it difficult to think of palestinians who are :Sunnis, trouble makers, unthankful, killing each others etc

But IRI broke the rule. One would think that if you put someone under sever conditions, they'd kneel to you. Torture them enough then ask them to kiss your feet and when they do, electrode them then electrode them many times before asking them to kiss your feet again, they again will try even though that you may torture them just the same. This did not happen with IRI nor with Hizbullah, actually, Hizbullah uprising and recurrent victories are miraculous, if it wasn't for Allah mercy, there is no chance for them to stand on their feet all this time. Houthis victories in Yemen is also surprising and they are doing very well in rebuilding a stronger society.

Iraq on the other hand is an easy target, there is no society, absolutely non.

Very excellent and informative post

Have you ever came out of your caves? Jews only want to protect their shrines, like Shiites want to do the same in Iraq. You are blind and fueled by lies. This whole hate against such a little group is so stupid. There are only 5 million jews in Israel, other 5 million in the USA and totally 13 million world wide! Even if they wanted to build a Greater Israel (which is not their plan), there aren't enough Jews and there number is decreasing. Do you really think some thousand Jews can occupy the whole ME?

Fellows, i tell you something! Your politicians are using this whole thing for propaganda to stay at power. There is nothing you have to fear. Stop threating others and let us live in peace in ME. Do you want to fight each other forever? How much blood do you want to spill? Please, let everyone decide his own fate. Don't let our childern and their children and their children ... fight each other.

If we could have peace in ME, we could build a properious region with freedom for everyone instead of killing each other.

Have you ever came out of your caves? Jews only want to protect their shrines, like Shiites want to do the same in Iraq. You are blind and fueled by lies. This whole hate against such a little group is so stupid. There are only 5 million jews in Israel, other 5 million in the USA and totally 13 million world wide! Even if they wanted to build a Greater Israel (which is not their plan), there aren't enough Jews and there number is decreasing. Do you really think some thousand Jews can occupy the whole ME?

Fellows, i tell you something! Your politicians are using this whole thing for propaganda to stay at power. There is nothing you have to fear. Stop threating others and let us live in peace in ME. Do you want to fight each other forever? How much blood do you want to spill? Please, let everyone decide his own fate. Don't let our childern and their children and their children ... fight each other.

If we could have peace in ME, we could build a properious region with freedom for everyone instead of killing each other.

And you don't have a single idea of what you are talking about. Do you know what is zionism? Go read their goal and come back then and say that to us. You are very blind and ignorant person who doesn't have any idea of what's really going on behind the scences. You probably just take "main stream media" news and try to justify your opinion according to it. You think Israel have always existed as a country? Well that's just a bull*hit. Go back to WW2 and see when it was established and by whom!

I highly you go and make some research before you come here and bring some absurd and baloney information. 

If three Israelis were killed and then one Palestinian kid was burned alive by Israelis, do you think it will justify killing hundreds of civilians in Palestine? You probably come from Israel, if you really would knew what kind of government you really have you would be ashamed and regret of what you just said. There are sensible jews around the world who know how evil is their government and they oppose them! Also make some research about Greater Israel. Do you even know who supports ISIL/ISIS? How come such group kill only arabs but never a single American or Israeli person?

Edited by sayedamir2000