Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia Matam, Sufi Zikr Haram But...

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

You can not mourn for the beloveds of God and Prophet.. It's biddah..!!

You can not arrange gatherings to celebrate for birthdays of the Prophets and Imams.. It's biddah..!!

But you can dance welcoming of a disbeliever prince.. It's not biddah..!! It is the sunnah..!! Welcome to American 'Islam'..!! to the Saudi 'Royalty'..!! No to fana fillah, fana fil-Muhammad, fana fil-ahlulbayt, fana fil-ikhwan..!! Yes to fana fil-America, fana fil-hegemony..!!

'And whoever among you takes them as guardians and allies- then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.' Quran, 5:51

Edited by HamzaTR
  • Veteran Member

In Pakistan there are these kind of deviated Wahabi called "Tablighi" and they all gather at a desolate wilderness of a vast area outside the city of Lahore, called Raiwind, millions of them, every three months or so. They gather there to "preach" each other (and have homo sex) then they make teams and leave to far off places to "preach" to other muslims. They are always recruiting young adults to accompany them. And their preach parties always start "after 'isha".

• Advanced Member

In Pakistan there are these kind of deviated Wahabi called "Tablighi" and they all gather at a desolate wilderness of a vast area outside the city of Lahore, called Raiwind, millions of them, every three months or so. They gather there to "preach" each other (and have homo sex) then they make teams and leave to far off places to "preach" to other muslims. They are always recruiting young adults to accompany them. And their preach parties always start "after 'isha".

Jama'at Tabligh are worse than the Wahabis. They are an offshoot from the Deobandi sect and actually hate the Salafis. Nevertheless,  they have to be the most non-intellectual people I have seen in my entire life. They put absolutely no emphasis on gaining knowledge in the religion and believe that the only way to reach high Imaan is by blindly fearing Allah(swt) and doing Tabligh to other Muslims. The Salafis are even better than them and condemn them for not acquiring knowledge, especially when doing Da'wah to others. Nevertheless, despite their good Akhlaq compared to the horrible Akhlaq of the Salafis, they still need to put an emphasis on knowledge and be more intellectually stimulative. 

3 days, 40 days and 3 months for 'khruj' is their Motto (I'm sure you heard of it from them before).

Strangely though,one of their top leaders seems to reach out to the Shi'i communities in Pakistan. I'm not sure how authentic this is though.

• Veteran Member

Jama'at Tabligh are worse than the Wahabis. They are an offshoot from the Deobandi sect and actually hate the Salafis. Nevertheless,  they have to be the most non-intellectual people I have seen in my entire life. They put absolutely no emphasis on gaining knowledge in the religion and believe that the only way to reach high Imaan is by blindly fearing Allah(swt) and doing Tabligh to other Muslims. The Salafis are even better than them and condemn them for not acquiring knowledge, especially when doing Da'wah to others. Nevertheless, despite their good Akhlaq compared to the horrible Akhlaq of the Salafis, they still need to put an emphasis on knowledge and be more intellectually stimulative. 

3 days, 40 days and 3 months for 'khruj' is their Motto (I'm sure you heard of it from them before).

Strangely though,one of their top leaders seems to reach out to the Shi'i communities in Pakistan. I'm not sure how authentic this is though.

Tablighi jahalat is better than Takfiri hatred any day of the week. Though I run as soon as I spot a group of Tablighis or when they come knocking at my door, I excuse them with "brothers sorry I have an urgent appointment. I have just two minutes (looks at the wris[Edited Out]ch)", I still think any Deobandi group or any of the hardline offshoots of Wahhabiyah which are tolerant of the Shia are better than those which are not. Yes, the head of the Tablighi Jamaat visited a Shia mosque and addressed people there and preached "Islamic brotherhood" - much better than hateful murderous rants by the Takfiris who want to blow up people as pious pastime.

• Veteran Member

Tablighi jahalat is better than Takfiri hatred any day of the week. Though I run as soon as I spot a group of Tablighis or when they come knocking at my door, I excuse them with "brothers sorry I have an urgent appointment. I have just two minutes (looks at the wris[Edited Out]ch)", I still think any Deobandi group or any of the hardline offshoots of Wahhabiyah which are tolerant of the Shia are better than those which are not. Yes, the head of the Tablighi Jamaat visited a Shia mosque and addressed people there and preached "Islamic brotherhood" - much better than hateful murderous rants by the Takfiris who want to blow up people as pious pastime.

Wow my SC is so intelligent. "Wrist watch" written together is censored lol

Isn't the censor program sophisticated enough to differentiate between a single, stand alone offensive word and when they appear as part of another word/term? I understand if they want to censor c.rap but try writing skysc.raper.

It's like being as intelligent as Zia ul Haq's censors who used to strike down "tawaif" in "tawaif-al-malooki" LOL

• Veteran Member

Isn't the censor program sophisticated enough to differentiate between a single, stand alone offensive word and when they appear as part of another word/term? 

The quality of checks depends on the person who wrote the software, the person who wrote the specifications and the various resources available, for example testing time etc..  

• Veteran Member

Our differences with them aside, what does it say about us when we accuse them all of practising 'homo sex' at their gatherings?

I don't know how common is this thing with their members but a few years back an incident was reported (and duly suppressed) alleging a member of TJ sodomizing a young servant that went to Raiwind with him to take part in the gathering. It might be a rumour but the mullah who was caught tried to justify it by saying that the life of dry austerity made him so 'heated inside' that he needed an outlet to 'vent it.'

Some of their gathering centres in a certain part of the country are famed for bacha baazi. You get to know this stuff only when you are with them on the ground or have contact with people who will confide in you.

Good to see you posting, Koshaan :)

• Veteran Member

Our differences with them aside, what does it say about us when we accuse them all of practising 'homo sex' at their gatherings?

^ Because they actually practice and condone it? Please go check the Raiwind police station records for yourself if you find it hard to believe. Or, put a sock in your vacuum cleaner.

• Advanced Member

Likewise, Marbles. I appreciate the reply, seeing it has some basis in facts.

DV, for what it's worth, may i share what such comments might say to an average reader?

a)the insinuation that they all do it makes one seem bigoted to the extent of spreading false propaganda, like they do with regards to muta and majaalis etc about us

b) sudden references to skewed sexual orientation seem rather schoolboyish, and take away from the real substance in the post

It's not necessarily that hard to believe their doing so, but do they actually condone it? Or is it the 'heated inside' mullah's justifications' as told by Marbles, that you term as such?

• Veteran Member

The 'average reader' is both free to investigate or observe on their own and also to believe whatever they want to believe. Your problem, however, is different and quite obvious:

DV, for what it's worth, may i share what such comments might say to an average reader?
a)the insinuation that they all do it makes one seem bigoted

Where did I say they --all-- have homo sex?  :D

Secondly, sure there are and always will be those few rotten posing individuals who will try to convince their conscience while they satisfy their unbridled lust by taking advantage of a mix gathering in a majlis or even a Hajj. I personally know three such men in my own community who are fond of fake "muta'" with young prostitutes, or habitually and accidentally entering the prohibited areas meant only for women. One such of them got beaten to a pulp by other Shia one fine evening during muharram and all he could say was "but she's my cousin!" and was left with a broken face in a few minutes.

Similarly, I hear of a dozen of sex crimes each year that occur in Raiwind. It would take too long to write them all and it'll make me feel more ashamed to be a part of the same species so I'll write down this funny one from 2011, especially since you're so interested about the truth in their homo sexual adventures.

Two long bearded northern tribal men were caught fighting and bloodied by the police in their gathering and taken to the PS along with a third, a younger guy. The incharge officer, a friend of mine, questioned them but they kept cursing each other in their own lingo and said nothing so he had to adopt harshness then they started to talk. Mullah 1 said that the younger guy was from his village and came to Raiwind with him and was his 'friend'. When they heard the adhaan they were in the barracks and there was time so he 'went unto' the boy and hurriedly left for the toilet to clean up and make ablutions. Meanwhile, since he was away, Mullah 2 left his bunk and took advantage of the situation and also 'went unto' the boy, venting his 'heated inside' as Marbles put it. However, Mullah 1 was back by the time Mullah 2 could recover and get away without being foiled, so they had a bitter fight and injuries as a result.

And here is another one, in spirit of furthering your understanding by another micron.

Three young cousins and friends from Lahore, schoolboys who do schoolboyish things like racing bikes on sundays, were approached by a ustaaz and two of his colleagues and were invited to convert to Islam. Moved, the boys agreed. They were also invited to visit Raiwind for the next gathering and learn about the bounties of pure Islam. So on the next jum'ah night they tell one of their moms and leave for the evening. But they quickly discover that the intentions of the mullahs were 'bad' as they start to be fondled and sexually harassed so they tell the ustaaz that they want to leave. The ustaaz refuses of course and then locks them up in a room except one of the boys who gets molested. Meanwhile the other two escape, convince someone to make a phone call, and call their parents who then arrive with their friends in three cars to rescue their children. They lodged a FIR in the PS that night.

Now, I can go on relating these well documented crimes for quite some time but my time is precious. Like I said, you are free to visit Raiwind and investigate for yourself. However I recommend serious caution to anyone going there on two legs and possessing an anus. Or, in your case, you hould wait for the judgment day and then accuse me of bigotry and all else. I would welcome that scrutiny.

Edited by Darth Vader
  • Advanced Member

I suggest you re-read your original post to answer your own question. While I realized that you would state that you did not accuse them all of the act, and it could be construed that way. Now of course, one can't go wording every post to pander to every random reader. Yet the delight that folks here derive from bringing up homosexuality for all we don't like, from Umar to his modern-day followers, is beyond me. Be it true or not, I don't understand why this particular evil is highlighted, sniggering style