Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[TRASH PIT]I Want To Marry A Lebanese Girl

Rate this topic

Wisdom Lion

• Basic Members

Brother, have you even met a Lebanese woman? Have you interacted with them at all? Trust me, things are quite different than what you may think. If you are after looks, since you are a pakistani (Lets be honest here, you are not half Iranian. You are Pakistani. If some centuries ago your family came from Iran, doesn't mean you half Iranian. You are a Pakistani.), I suggest you marry the Kashmiris. They are really beautiful and religious, and plus they are as submissive as any Pakistani, unlike the Lebanese whom I hear are hard to maintain (I could be wrong).

Brother, have you even met a Lebanese woman? Have you interacted with them at all? Trust me, things are quite different than what you may think. If you are after looks, since you are a pakistani (Lets be honest here, you are not half Iranian. You are Pakistani. If some centuries ago your family came from Iran, doesn't mean you half Iranian. You are a Pakistani.), I suggest you marry the Kashmiris. They are really beautiful and religious, and plus they are as submissive as any Pakistani, unlike the Lebanese whom I hear are hard to maintain (I could be wrong).

I never said I was half iranian here so don't attempt to spread lies. My great grandfather was from Shiraz , I've even stated that in this thread.

You can keep the ideas about which race is submissive and which isn't because that's pretty sick and just as worse as some of the other comments posted on here by other generalizing posts

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member

Some of the comments on here just made my jaw drop. 

what is this "high/low" maintenance talk? What makes a woman high maintenance? Just because she doesn't prepare dinner for you, clean the house for you, do your laundry, knows what she likes and what she dislikes, knows what she wants, and likes to be in control- that's high maintenance? What part of this is you maintaining her? If she works around the house, she's not doing it because she has to, but out of her goodness. High and low maintenance is something you look at when you choose a dog or a cat. A wife is no pet and she needn't looking after either. You don't choose a wife. You choose each other. You're equals. She can take care of herself, work for herself and, for God's sake, groom herself! No maintaining on your part required. 

Astaghfirullah, how did your fathers' treat your mothers'? 

I think this post most definitely shows signs of immaturity. 

Also, specifying Lebanese is very offensive. It makes all other races seem like they're incomplete, as though Lebanese women had something other races didn't. You said you meant among Arabs, but all Arabs are beautiful. Every race is beautiful inside out.

Again, maybe something you didn't know, you rarely find a "pure" Lebanese or "pure" Syrians, yemenis, morrocan,s egyptians etc. Most are a mixture of different arab "races" or even outside. It's all to do with the geographic location and its history. 

The kind of lebanese woman you're most likely referring to, is one with "roman" blood and aryan features. But that's not limited to Lebanon alone. Syrians, and in fact most countries around the Levant have similar features. 

Anyhow, hope you find what you're looking for. 

Good luck!