Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[TRASH PIT]I Want To Marry A Lebanese Girl

Rate this topic

Wisdom Lion

• Veteran Member

If your criteria for marriage is a "Lebanese Only" girl, don't be upset if the girl you find has a "Arab only" criteria...

No problem, many Pakis are wannabe Arabs. They just lack with the language bit. But they can learn.

Woe unto those politicians who stood in the way when the mullahs so very earnestly wanted to make Arabic the lingua franca of Pakistan.

being realistic ... what will happen if he asks at the masjid?? what will they say??? imagine .. an arab comin to a pakistani masjid and asking the owners if he can find a pakistani girl????

try it bro! nothing to lose.

I don't think any Pakistanis would be bothered if the Arab was a good Shia

(bismillah)

(salam)

Woe unto those politicians who stood in the way when the mullahs so very earnestly wanted to make Arabic the lingua franca of Pakistan.

Arabic is sublime, but heavenly Persian all the way.

Woe unto those who opened the way when Anglicisation went full throttle.

Sleepy

There's nothing wrong in having this fantasy.

But marriage is, from beginning to end, a hardcore lesson in realism.

Rich and poor, young and old, men and women find themselves unable to cope at times.

But life is bland without a streak of fantasy.

May Allāh bless you with a spiritual and lovely wife.

(wasalam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

Arabic is sublime, but heavenly Persian all the way.

Woe unto those who opened the way when Anglicisation went full throttle.

Sleepy

There's nothing wrong in having this fantasy.

But marriage is, from beginning to end, a hardcore lesson in realism.

Rich and poor, young and old, men and women find themselves unable to cope at times.

But life is bland without a streak of fantasy.

May Allāh bless you with a spiritual and lovely wife.

(wasalam)

May Allah bless you with a lovely and spiritual wife and kids as well. Thanks for the advice!

• Advanced Member

I don't think any Pakistanis would be bothered if the Arab was a good Shia

bro sleep, you havent seen life. most pakistanis, lebs, persians, khojas and all the rest of them .. will reject a pious & $$$ man just for his race. MOOOST of them will!! they will do it cause they are afaird! afraid of what others will say! i have seen it many times. many times. yes some good families aint like that but most are. u got to find the good ones.

plus u got me wrong ..... when the arab goes to the pakistani masjid ... they will think he is funny cause he asked them like that. why do u wanna marry a pakistani they will ask.

bro sleep, you havent seen life. most pakistanis, lebs, persians, khojas and all the rest of them .. will reject a pious & $$$ man just for his race. MOOOST of them will!! they will do it cause they are afaird! afraid of what others will say! i have seen it many times. many times. yes some good families aint like that but most are. u got to find the good ones.

plus u got me wrong ..... when the arab goes to the pakistani masjid ... they will think he is funny cause he asked them like that. why do u wanna marry a pakistani they will ask.

That's true for many people. Those are irrational fears.

I think some Pakistanis would do that to an Arab guy and judge him as if he's weird but not the logical thinking ones

May Allah bless SLeePY with a wonderful, beautiful, pious, home-maker wife so that this thread may rest. Amen!

Bohawt shukria bhai saab. Kuy larki dhoond ke bata de mujhe mere yaar. Mere ammi aur abu chate hain college khatam kar ke dekhe maghar ye bohawt 21st century ki cheez hai aur me 15th century kissam ka larka hoin :D

I'm a 15th century hustler tryna get married and not wait to finish college!

• Advanced Member

Because Lebanese girls look the best bro

i dont know why but i find this really funny , u reminded me of those old characterizations our parents & grandparents used to tell us about ppl's appearances , like short ppl are sneaky , tall ppl are kind, fat ppl are funny , etc etc....

are u hearing urself? but u sound like "lebanese girls look good , all other Arab girls are ugly"

i dont know but i can definitely tell u obviosuly dont watch Arabic tv & u probably dont know anything about lebanese ppl , but let me tell u this as a distant cousin of mine is married with a lebanese woman

Lebanese ppl will most accept u if :

1. u are one of them

2. u have light skin , look European , are European or American or west in general

3. u have BIG money in the banks

if u dont have any of these 3 most is they will not accept u , this sounds harsh but its the truth , and probably some ppl here will say it is false but to a large degree this is the truth as i have heard from my cousin's wife who is lebanese. 

one time a lebanese girl from university told me that lebanese ppl don;t even say they are "Arab" , they claim they are not Arabic and they want to be like European so so bad. at first i didn't really believe this but just watch Arabic lebanese channels & see for urself. 

So there's a multitude of reasons why I named this thread the way it is. Not solely on something shallow

u just said it first that because lebanese look the best , now ur just trying to "correct" what u previosuly said. u know u only care for the looks , so stop lying to urself & to everyone here.

Edited by Mlle. Advice

i dont know why but i find this really funny , u reminded me of those old characterizations our parents & grandparents used to tell us about ppl's appearances , like short ppl are sneaky , tall ppl are kind, fat ppl are funny , etc etc....

are u hearing urself? but u sound like "lebanese girls look good , all other Arab girls are ugly"

i dont know but i can definitely tell u obviosuly dont watch Arabic tv & u probably dont know anything about lebanese ppl , but let me tell u this as a distant cousin of mine is married with a lebanese woman

Lebanese ppl will most accept u if :

1. u are one of them

2. u have light skin , look European , are European or American or west in general

3. u have BIG money in the banks

if u dont have any of these 3 most is they will not accept u , this sounds harsh but its the truth , and probably some ppl here will say it is false but to a large degree this is the truth as i have heard from my cousin's wife who is lebanese.

one time a lebanese girl from university told me that lebanese ppl don;t even say they are "Arab" , they claim they are not Arabic and they want to be like European so so bad. at first i didn't really believe this but just watch Arabic lebanese channels & see for urself.

u just said it first that because lebanese look the best , now ur just trying to "correct" what u previosuly said. u know u only care for the looks , so stop lying to urself & to everyone here.

All I read in this post were assumptions and generalizations about people.

I never said other Arabs are ugly. Every race has attractive people and other Arab countries do as well, I can't say the best Lebanese girl looks better than the best Jordanian girl or Iraqi girl, or Pakistani girl. That's impossible.

When I said they look the best, I didn't mean they look better than any race in the world. What I meant was that a lot of them are top notch, and I had the Lebanese shia girl who won miss America in mind. I haven't been exposed to any other girls from Arab countries like that, which is a good thing they are not modeling. Another girl that is half Lebanese is Shakira. So my comments are based off of things like this rather than me actually thinking they're better than everyone

I don't know what type of Lebanese people you talk to that want to be European but not all are like that

It's also not wise to accuse others of lying. Because only Allah knows and if He knows what you are saying is not true but yet are attempting to force your assertions than indeed that is not best in your favor.

Salam Br.

I don't think you should limit your options to one group.

My wife is Lebanese ( and I'm not) and we are happily married, but that has more to do with our commitment to religion and the trust we have built together over the years, it has almost nothing to do with our ethnicities. I am in the Lebanese community in Dearborn and I know many, many marriages between Lebanese and other combinations that have failed or are in the process of failing.

If you and your wife are committed to obeying Allah(s.w.a), and trust each other, and can suppress your ego(s) and admit when you are wrong and are committed to stay together even thru difficult times, then it will work regardless, IMO. If you don't have these, then at some point the marriage will fail, either divorce or you will stop having a health relationship.

If you find a mumina, and she is willing to marry you, then you should marry her, even if she is Chinese (no offense to Chinese, I'm just using it as an example of a third ethnic group that wasn't mentioned).

I agree with you 100%

I would love to marry a Chinese shia even more than a Lebanese , that's even more foreign and different but the chances of finding a Chinese shia mominna are slim

Sleepy I understand where you are coming from. I felt that way at your age too, eager to get married and arguing that it should precede school and I will focus better etc.

On this issue I'll have to side with your parents. I am in my late 20s now and realize they are right. Forget the issues of expenses, etc one thing you don't realize is that your taste in women will dramatically change in the next few years. I am actually repulsed by girls I use to like when I was 18-20, my taste in personality, looks etc has all changed.

Get married in your late 20s or when you're 30. Just focus on your school now and get a good job. The wife will come much easier then.

I'm not sure it will change so much. Someone kind, virtuous, serious when it's required and also good sense of humor. Those are some general qualities that I think are good

I'm open to marry any foreign group, also open to Pakistani /Indian but preferable out of my race. Using Lebanese in the title is just one scenario I've thought about.

I want to live in iran someday for good so If I found a good iranian girl I would marry her. So I'm not only thinking about Lebanese if that's what I gave off from my thread

SLEEPY - Bro you have replied so many of our comments and you seem to agree with almost everybody all the while disagree with almost everybody.

I can safely claim that you are either highly confused or highly sleepy - lol.

Mental Maturity and Physical Age are not mutual although they do seem to coincide at certain age, for some at 18 and for others at 81.

I see you are still in process of maturing but not there yet. Yes you need a salvation from your testosterones but from reading your posts, committing to a girl for the rest of her and your life still seems too big for you.

I would suggest hold on for another couple of years, gain more maturity, take more humanities subjects in school, branch out, take history, philosophy, religion, ethics, literature besides calculus and physics. Take a semester off and volunteer in Haiti or in Africa. Learn life. I bet you will cherish this time and the experiences; then you will be better suited to find someone much better and on much deeper terms than just looking for 'diversity' in marriage. Or is it beauty? or is it Lebanista? or is it half naked Fakri? or is it chador clad momina? or is it.. well I'm confused of what you want!     

..... and no you can not live in Iran. You will forget the racism of Alabama and Northern Idaho (KKK) if you do chose to move among Persians. Just try it. 

Edited by Waiting for HIM

What? That Fakih girl? Do you find her beautiful? :sick:

Yeah I thought she looked good man

SLEEPY - Bro you have replied so many of our comments and you seem to agree with almost everybody all the while disagree with almost everybody.

I can safely claim that you are either highly confused or highly sleepy - lol.

Mental Maturity and Physical Age are not mutual although they do seem to coincide at certain age, for some at 18 and for others at 81.

I see you are still in process of maturing but not there yet. Yes you need a salvation from your testosterones but from reading your posts, committing to a girl for the rest of her and your life still seems too big for you.

I would suggest hold on for another couple of years, gain more maturity, take more humanities subjects in school, branch out, take history, philosophy, religion, ethics, literature besides calculus and physics. Take a semester off and volunteer in Haiti or in Africa. Learn life. I bet you will cherish this time and the experiences; then you will be better suited to find someone much better and on much deeper terms than just looking for 'diversity' in marriage. Or is it beauty? or is it Lebanista? or is it half naked Fakri? or is it chador clad momina? or is it.. well I'm confused of what you want!

..... and no you can not live in Iran. You will forget the racism of Alabama and Northern Idaho (KKK) if you do chose to move among Persians. Just try it.

Number one is chador clad MOMINA not just chador clad. Number two is beauty. Number 3 is something that is different from the status quo though if happens to be the status quo ( Indian, Pakistani) that is fine as well. Number 4 is somewhere I can live in Western Asia. I want to learn Arabic and Farsi , and besides Iraq, Lebanon is the only majority shia country and is a lot more ethnically diverse than Iraq so I could potentially fit in.

I don't think Lebanese are more beautiful than Iraqi. The only Iraqi I've seen have burqa or hijab so I can't really say but like I said before it would be impossible to decide who is more beautiful if you gathered the most beautiful people of every race. I've seen a few attractive Lebanese girls though mostly because a lot dot wear hijab so I'm ASSUMING that the ones that wear hijab look attractive as well

The only arab girl I could marry would be from Lebanon or Iraq because they are two majority shia country. The non arab ones are from Iran and also any other country whether Hispanic, East Asian, white European

My posts don't suggest immaturity so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion and I have taken many of those courses you have listed and in fact haven't even taken calculus or physics yet. Next semester I will

can u please be more clear and straight forward??

what do u mean by ''leave Qom and live in Shiraz/Isfahan/Tehran''?? why those 4 cities in particular?

My family( great grandfather) is from shiraz so I would love to live there someday

• Veteran Member

My family( great grandfather) is from shiraz so I would love to live there someday

good for you..shiraz is a beautiful city! but i don't understand why WFH mentioned those 4 cities in particular when talking about racism :donno:

Edited by Fatima NMA

good for you..shiraz is a beautiful city! but i don't understand why WFH mentioned those 4 cities in particular when talking about racism :donno:

'Im not sure either why 'wfh' stated that because the majority of iran is not racist. There might be some individuals here and there but they are in the minority and are doing wrong

Yeah I thought she looked good man

Number one is chador clad MOMINA not just chador clad. Number two is beauty. Number 3 is something that is different from the status quo though if happens to be the status quo ( Indian, Pakistani) that is fine as well. Number 4 is somewhere I can live in Western Asia. I want to learn Arabic and Farsi , and besides Iraq, Lebanon is the only majority shia country and is a lot more ethnically diverse than Iraq so I could potentially fit in.

I don't think Lebanese are more beautiful than Iraqi. The only Iraqi I've seen have burqa or hijab so I can't really say but like I said before it would be impossible to decide who is more beautiful if you gathered the most beautiful people of every race. I've seen a few attractive Lebanese girls though mostly because a lot dot wear hijab so I'm ASSUMING that the ones that wear hijab look attractive as well

The only arab girl I could marry would be from Lebanon or Iraq because they are two majority shia country. The non arab ones are from Iran and also any other country whether Hispanic, East Asian, white European

My posts don't suggest immaturity so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion and I have taken many of those courses you have listed and in fact haven't even taken calculus or physics yet. Next semester I will

This is an open discrimination. 

Why the girls from Eastern Hijaz (today's Saudi Arabia), the Dari, the Indian Baltis, the Turkish, and the central Asian Mongol Shia girls excluded. They have the rights too :)

What did they do wrong to not be blessed by the affectionate company of our beloved SLEEPooo???

Edited by Waiting for HIM

Give me some tips and tricks most likely. I don't know this user though so I'm jus guessing

^She'd call you out. No doubt about that. She'd say something like

"You call yourself a '15th century hustler' and think that some model looks 'good.' You're an immature, little boy. You don't know what a Lebanese woman is. You couldn't handle a Lebanese woman. You'd come crying home the next day."

And then she'd probably go on about how you'd be a terrible husband, etc.

Edited by Gotham

This is an open discrimination. 

Why the girls from Eastern Hijaz (today's Saudi Arabia), the Dari, the Indian Baltis, and the central Asian Mongol girls excluded. They have the right too :)

What did they do wring to not be blessed by the affectionate company of our beloved SLEEPu???

Mongols are fine as well. I don't see myself living in Saudi Arabia in the near future unless the saud is gone

^She'd call you out. No doubt about that. She'd say something like

"You call yourself a '15th century hustler' and think that some model looks 'good.' You're an immature, little boy. You don't know what a Lebanese woman is. You couldn't handle a Lebanese woman. You'd come crying home the next day."

And then she'd probably go on about how you'd be a terrible husband, etc.

Subhanallah! I'm far from little though, im the tallest in my family

• Advanced Member

All I read in this post were assumptions and generalizations about people.

I never said other Arabs are ugly. Every race has attractive people and other Arab countries do as well, I can't say the best Lebanese girl looks better than the best Jordanian girl or Iraqi girl, or Pakistani girl. That's impossible.

When I said they look the best, I didn't mean they look better than any race in the world. What I meant was that a lot of them are top notch, and I had the Lebanese shia girl who won miss America in mind. I haven't been exposed to any other girls from Arab countries like that, which is a good thing they are not modeling. Another girl that is half Lebanese is Shakira. So my comments are based off of things like this rather than me actually thinking they're better than everyone

I don't know what type of Lebanese people you talk to that want to be European but not all are like that

It's also not wise to accuse others of lying. Because only Allah knows and if He knows what you are saying is not true but yet are attempting to force your assertions than indeed that is not best in your favor.

u really must be 20 years old if u think lebanon miss america & shakira are beautiful , ok i can understand somewhat miss america but shakira ?!?! are u serious cuz she just looks like a hyena to me.