Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What Jesus (As) Said About Mahdi (Af)

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

no brother this can not be true. Jesus (as) himself is speaking about son of man ! if anyone reads those parts of Gospels carefully he will confess that Jesus (as) is speaking about someone else ! it is vivid !!

even some Christians scholar believe that son of man is about someone who will accompany Jesus. 

moreover they prefer to call Jesus (as) as son of God not son of Man !

• Veteran Member

no brother this can not be true. Jesus (as) himself is speaking about son of man ! if anyone reads those parts of Gospels carefully he will confess that Jesus (as) is speaking about someone else ! it is vivid !!

even some Christians scholar believe that son of man is about someone who will accompany Jesus. 

Brother

I think you should make this post in the Christianity forum.

I would like ti see what Christians have to say about this.

There are no Christians in this forum to respond to you.

• Advanced Member

Christians believe that Jesus is both man and God...

• Advanced Member

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim  In The Name of Allaah (God), The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful  As salaamu alaykum  The Peace (of Allaah) Be Upon You, everyone.

http://books.google.com/books?id=JwEWAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=apocalypse+Unsealed&source=gbs_book_other_versions_r&cad=2#v=onepage&q=apocalypse%20Unsealed&f=false The Apocalypse Unsealed: Being an Esoteric Interpretation of the Initiation Ioannes. Also called The Revelation of [sT.] John.

Wassalaam.   Faithfully999

• Advanced Member

According to the Gospels, Jesus [a] refers to himself as the Son of Man.

• Advanced Member

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim  In The Name of Allaah (God), The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful  As salaamu alaykum  The Peace (of Allaah) Be Upon You, everyone.

The "Man" that Jesus (pbuh), is referring to, is the Higher Soul Self (in the heavens).  This Higher Soul Self, is awaiting (patiently, I may add) the conquering of the lower (soul) self of the humanity, in this world. 

Wa salaam.   Faithfully999

• Advanced Member

The "Man" that Jesus (pbuh), is referring to, is the Higher Soul Self (in the heavens).  This Higher Soul Self, is awaiting (patiently, I may add) the conquering of the lower (soul) self of the humanity, in this world. 

Dualism
  • Advanced Member

Matthew 24:30

"then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory;"

for whom people of earth will mourn ! for Jesus (as) !? for themselves !? for Mahdi !? I would suggest something. people of the earth will see that Son of Man (Mahdi (as)) is coming. what will Mahdi (as) say when he emerges !? he says :

Oh people of the world I am the standing Imam. my ancestor Hussain ibn Ali (as) was killed thirsty. I am the revenger.

so people of the world will know who was Hussain ibn Ali (as).

• Advanced Member

Son of man is but one Self, with the conquering of the lower (soul) self.

• Advanced Member

The prophecies might as well be regarding Prophet Muhammad (SAW). e.g.

• And he said, The Lord came from Sinai,  
    and rose up from Seir unto them;  
    he shined forth from mount Paran (mount Faran, Makkah), 
    and he came with ten thousands of saints (with 10000 companions on Fatah-e-Makkah):  
    from his right hand {went} a fiery law for them. Yea, he loved the people;  
    all his saints {are} in Thy hand:  and they sat down at Thy feet; {every one} shall receive of Thy words. 
     (KJV) Deut 33:2 

• Basic Members

i have read somewhere that there is a school of thought which believes that one person will come, He will be Mahdi(as) for Muslims, Jesus for Christians, Messiah ibn David for Jews, Kalki Avatar for Hindus, Maitreya Buddha for Bhuddist and they also belive that He will be the Avatar of Aquarius. The say HE is around from a year and half. These are the signs he is showing when He comes in front of you.

A fragrance of Sundal wood would fill the air 1. A voice from the sky will introduce a person.(Y) 2. All tribes will start wailing, without exception.(Y) 3. He will be from East. Right at home in West. (Y) 4. Red hairs, fair skin, green eyes, broad fore head ect.(Y) 5. Every one will hear his voice and understand it. (Y) 6. Every eye will see him, Angels carrying him with glory. (Y)
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member
On 2/15/2014 at 3:42 PM, maes said:

Christians should answer why they are not ready, prepared like a good servant for their master, Son of Man, son of the most perfect Man (prophet of Islam pbuh), the second Muhammad, Mahdi !?

Salam Maes,

The Son of Man is Jesus Christ himself. And every Christian is responsible for be ready for Jesus Christ's return.

Peace and God bless you

• Veteran Member

On 2/15/2014 at 9:28 PM, The Batman said:

How can Jesus be the Son of Man when he is comsidered God?

Salam The Batman,

Awesome question.

The "Son of Man" is a title. Jesus has many titles; that's how Jesus can be the Son of Man and the Son of God. Both are his titles.

The "one like unto a son of man" is prophesied about by the Prophet Daniel:

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, there came with the clouds of heaven one like unto a son of man, and he came even to the Ancient of days, and he was brought near before Him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all the peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.  - Daniel 7:13-14

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt3407.htm

Christians believe this is Jesus. :)

Peace and God bless you

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Christianlady said:

Salam The Batman,

Awesome question.

The "Son of Man" is a title. Jesus has many titles; that's how Jesus can be the Son of Man and the Son of God. Both are his titles.

The "one like unto a son of man" is prophesied about by the Prophet Daniel:

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, there came with the clouds of heaven one like unto a son of man, and he came even to the Ancient of days, and he was brought near before Him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all the peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.  - Daniel 7:13-14

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt3407.htm

Christians believe this is Jesus. :)

Peace and God bless you

Sometimes questions need years to be answered...

Thank you.

• Veteran Member
35 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Sometimes questions need years to be answered...

Salam Bro The Batman,

100% agreed. Life is a learning journey!

Thank you.

No problem. I love questions about Jesus, cause I love Jesus with all of my heart, mind and soul.

Peace and God bless you, and have a wonderful weekend!