Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sajjad_786

Cease To Exist

Rate this topic

Salaam Why?

Edited by Rohani

nodbody would wanne do that, otherwise people make suicide now,

and there is always the consciousness that will apear in every soul,thats wy nobidy cant deney their deeds from this world,

so with that consciousness nobody would wanne do that, so even if you ask is it possible,nobody would do so the quistion is then invalid if it does not have any reality,this philosophy belongs to people who doesnt count reality of ours

why this quistion anyways,if you have a problem discus it here,nobody would know your identity

no isnt strange everybody have some problems, what is your fear, and what makes you scare concerning religion, 

but dont think you have a psychological disease if it's not harmful to people or to yourself,this what you called ain't a severe disease

you think you have it, but get rid of it,by not paying attention to it,and let it pass,dont be afraid from nothing,be kind and good, Allah is with you, dont be scared 

come to chat if you want we can discuss it,i have studied psychology and also irfan maybe i can help you

Because i see beauty in being absolutely nothing no worries no problems nothing

then destroy the iness and awake to your real vacuity and his real haqq and your real need and his real needlessness. Edited by Rohani