Sign in to follow this  
Zaynab McCabe

Having A Baby/ Trying To Conceive?

Rate this topic

I thought it's be neat for us sisters to Share our stories and any concerns maybe other sisters can help with answering to New time mommies. We can share duas and offer prayers upon request InshaAllah. :)

I'm 8weeks and 1 days right now this is my fourth baby but it's so dif from my others from cravings already to worries. :) I just had an u/s today I'll att pics InshaAllah.

I hope to hear your stories and see your pics if you want to share too also help in any way I can :)

Edited by Zaynab McCabe

I am pregnant with my first. I was not expecting it but I am very happy and very blessed. Alhamdulillah. I am having a baby boy. Even though I am going through trials waiting for my little man keeps me positive. I am 24wks now. I'm getting very anxious to meet him. InshaAllah everything will be good for the rest of my pregnancy. May Allah bless you with a healthy beautiful baby.

Ameen.

:) Mubarak sister and InshaAllah you and baby will be always healthy and safe. Allah SWT is great alhumdulilah. Even if we don't expect it He graces us with his mercy and beauty of having a precious joy in our lives even tho life can through its bitter sweetness it's always got its blessings. Being preg is one of the greatest blessings and a joy. Sins are forgiven and nearness to Allah grows stronger. Our times of morning sickness and pains gives us a great reward InshaAllah and InshaAllah Allah bless us with healthy pious Muslims!

Edited by Zaynab McCabe

Im pregnant also with my first. I had two previous m/c so I was worried. Al hamdiliah I am now 19 weeks :) I pray for all sisters they have a safe, healthy pregnancy and cute pious little ones....

I just read online your not suppose to eat raw eggs? Is this true?? I went for an u/s last week and heartbeat and everything was fine and normal.....so im guessing my egg situation is under control?? Its not that im Rocky and just eat raw eggs but I love my italia dessert (raw egg and sugar beaten) and sunny side up eggs????

Congrats Ksoti91 and Zaynab :) 

Whenever I see kids and newborns, I genuinely cry because I don't have any of my own and/or that I'm not married. I don't think a day has been missed since the past 6 years that I do not curse society and culture for that. Daily.

I might have ruined the good tempo in this thread by saying that, so if anyone feels that way, let me know and I'll remove this post. That said, I hope and pray you sisters all have great children who will serve Allah the best ways possible. We men probably will never realize what a mother goes through during childbirth as well as during raising the child itself...

Edited by HellHound

i'm pregnant with my first too,it's  1 month and a half now but i feel like it's been a decade :unsure: ...please sisters can u tell me about anyway to lessen my 'all day sickness'?? it's not only in the morning! i'm not feeling well at all,i can't come near the kitchen,can't do anything as it makes me feel :sick: ...the doctor said i must eat foods rich with calcium like milk,yoghurt..etc,fruits and vegetables and fish! but i can barely eat anything now..sorry if i'm complaining too much but i don't know what to do,and my mother is in another country.. :cry:

Salaam

I see your in iran too, which city? 

Luckily I had no morning sickness....If it wasnt for a missed period I wouldnt have even known I was pregnant. Can the doctor give you medication to ease the sick feeling?

I bet sister zeynab will have some good suggestions for you 

Edited by rajaa

ws Rajaa yes i'm in iran/tehran..

doctors keep saying it's normal so they don't give anything for the sickness...

and i would love to know from experienced sisters how long does it take for the sickness to leave me alone?? :(

salaam.....im in qom...inshallah sister zaynab can answer for you if she sees this thread......I hope you start to feel better :( my only issue has been anemia ...but alhamdiliah I cant complain seeing as how so many other women have all these issues with illness :( ya rab,,,I pray you start to feel better soon 

from what I have heard it really depends on the person, my mom told me she has morning sickness all day long from the entire 9 months with all 3 of her children, while my sister and I had absolutely nothing...I heard for many women after 13 weeks it begins to ease up. 

Morning sickness can last for the first trimester mine went on longer and it was the same. I still get it front time to time but it's much better now. I lost weight at a point instead of gaining because I wouldn't eat since I had the all day sickness too. I was told ginger helped. Anything with ginger.

i'm pregnant with my first too,it's  1 month and a half now but i feel like it's been a decade :unsure: ...please sisters can u tell me about anyway to lessen my 'all day sickness'?? it's not only in the morning! i'm not feeling well at all,i can't come near the kitchen,can't do anything as it makes me feel :sick: ...the doctor said i must eat foods rich with calcium like milk,yoghurt..etc,fruits and vegetables and fish! but i can barely eat anything now..sorry if i'm complaining too much but i don't know what to do,and my mother is in another country.. :cry:

Salam and congratz  ^_^

You can try taking a small bread piece and let it dissolve in your mouth, this should help. Also, check with your doctor if he/she can prescribe bit B6 for you, it is used for nausea of pregnancy.

If you are suffering from excessive sliva, try a gum!

Salam.

This is kind of weird since I'm not married, nor have any kids. BUT my sister just had the first baby in the family and I printed and posted this on her fridge and she followed it her entire pregnancy. Alhamdillullah it was very useful and I think she genuinely enjoyed following it. 

Hope you ladies feel the same. And congrats to the soon-to-be mommies. 

http://www.duas.org/pdfs/Preg_Chart.pdf

Salam.

This is kind of weird since I'm not married, nor have any kids. BUT my sister just had the first baby in the family and I printed and posted this on her fridge and she followed it her entire pregnancy. Alhamdillullah it was very useful and I think she genuinely enjoyed following it. 

Hope you ladies feel the same. And congrats to the soon-to-be mommies. 

That's amazing. I've bookmarked that for life. Gonna do it together with my future wife Insha Allah. :)

Salaam sister.

Mubarak first :) May Allah bless you and keep you and baby safe InshaAllah.

I have had sever morning sickness with both boys and now I'm suck again with this one. I take diclectin 10mg 4 Times a day. It'll take a good week or 2 sometimes for you to feel better but it's saved me from be hospitalized from dehydration! If you are worried and can't drink or eat talk to you Dr tell her you are not well and that you want to take this ^ it's the safest pill for preg woman it even has a preg woman printed on each pill lol.

Besides pills you can try crackers or ginger helps me too. Mints are good but you may get heart burn :P

I hope this helps. Rest when you need this will also help.

Don't take hot baths (thought you shouldn't when you preg anyways)

Sister rajaa don't eat raw eggs as this can be bad for your baby. It may cause Toxoplasmosis which is not for d unless you have blood drawn for it. It acts like a cold so you may never know you have it. InshaAllah I'm sure Allah will protect you from it. Raw fish raw meat and cat littler can also cause thus. Preg woman should not change the cat litter

thanks a lot sisters and brother ..,i'll try ginger and the piece of bread, i hope this will make me feel better :mellow:

:) very good

I heard they are a must have! :) if you in Canada they have babymoon which is awesome to go to and get pics DVD and heartbeat rec of baby. USA has something like it but it's a dif name.

Have a good healthy diet. Eat smaller portion of the meals. You should be eating healthy meat, fruits and vegetables. Carb actually helps in fighting 'morning' sickness but don't eat too much.

ws Rajaa yes i'm in iran/tehran..

doctors keep saying it's normal so they don't give anything for the sickness...

and i would love to know from experienced sisters how long does it take for the sickness to leave me alone?? :(

It won't leave you alone until after your first trimester. The baby hormone (HCG) is causing your nausea and other sickness.

If you are throwing up too much and getting very sick (until you cannot hold water/food) then your doctor can prescribe medication. The best one I've heard is Zofran. Check with your doctor. I'm assuming it is available everywhere.

Edited by Gypsy

Salaam sister how is your morning sickness going? My thoughts and duas are with you and all my dear sisters trying to conceive or whom are preg.

Any one else notice their smell has enhanced? Not only am I turn off by the smell of coffee :P but I can even smell the turbah when I pray which never happened before...

Lol well at least you'll have a nice preg :) I wonder what it'd be like with no symptoms lol :) I bet nice. Tums is my new friend especially since I'm so use to wring spicy food :( it hard to cut it out totally.