Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Having A Baby/ Trying To Conceive?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

lol this thread is toooooo cute masha'Allah :angel:

Insha'Allah a blessed pregnancy and delivery to all the mommies to be.

Sorry can't contribute much to this thread, the only thing I am experiencing is fatigue not from pregnancy though, from school :P

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

❤️This is Ismail. ❤️ My little angel.

He was born the last day of Ramadan at 41 weeks, Alhamdullilah my dua was answered. He was born on a rainy night 1:42am at 7lbs 3oz after such a long painful labor and Alhamdullilah when I seen his be

Salam.   This is kind of weird since I'm not married, nor have any kids. BUT my sister just had the first baby in the family and I printed and posted this on her fridge and she followed it her entire

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

I am growing more and more anxious. I am due at the end of May. Sometimes I can't wait to have my baby in my arms but other days I feel super nervous and feel like I want to pause time!! He is healthy and even though it hasn't been the easiest pregnancy health wise or emotional I am grateful for my little man.

• Basic Members

Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for almost 1year and a half. It is a hard process,  I find it very hard to be patient now :( I make dua to Allah SWT  to bless us with chidren , Inshallah very soon  :rolleyes:  I do need help to try  and control my feelings and emotions. does anyone have any suggetsions or anyone else trying to conceive for a while.

thankyou.

• Advanced Member

Salaam Sisterls,

I know the feeling....my husband and I tried for 3 years which actually isnt long (I know some couple who tried for 8 years and alhamdiliah got a child, as well as another couple who are still trying after 4 years, taking every medicine possible etc and still not happening) I also had 2 miscarriages before becoming pregnant this time, so it understand the emotional side of it all. 

1 year is not bad sister, it can take much longer, tawakal Allah. Also I heared dua hijab is good for these situations ( not sure if its to prevent miscarriage, or to become pregnant) but perhaps have a look into that.  If you are meant to have children you will, just perhaps not at the time you want. 

• Advanced Member

Thank you sisters. I have been feeling fatigued lately. I want to sleep all day long!! Lol. I have been pretty good with my diet and I walk after work every day since they say it makes delivery easier. But I can't seem to stay awake at work. I had the same experience at the beginning of the pregnancy and I was just wondering if anyone had anything to share that made them feel better. School work and pregnancy are not a good combination. Lol

• Advanced Member

Also. Do you know if you're having a boy or girl yet? Or do you prefer to wait to find out?

I will be having a boy. I wanted to get ready so I chose to find out as soon as I had the chance. I chose the name Ismail but for some reason I have been looking into other names recently. Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Advanced Member

Salaam all :) I def want to find out InshaAllah on the 29th I will get an u/s and find out :)

I have a boys name and girls name picked out for a boy Abbas and for a girl sikina. :)

To all those trying it can take a while just keep track of when you ovulate try to pick up on your bodies way to ovulate (cramp in the side, discharge, more sex drive, cravings etc ) InshaAllah Allah will bless you with a child soon just keep patient. Try not to stress (hard to do I know) just relax and let it happen when it happens. I found I would worry each time we tried but once o stoped "trying" it happened.

• Advanced Member

^lol thanks sis.

InshaAllah your schooling gets a little more easier for you. :)

Thank you sis, lol I'm only joking :blush: my "exhaustion" is meaningless, compared to yall's.

May Allah make your pregnancy, and all others' a tolerable one insha'Allah :)

• Advanced Member

Wow that sounds very haram sister... As a Muslim we don't drink and we don't believe is witch craft.. Allah is what made you preg not some spell cast on you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

How is everyone doing. I'm due at the end of the month. It seems so far but so close!! I'm growing more and more nervous. I want to be able to teach my son the best I can about Islam since I'm a revert at times I don't feel prepared for this but I don't know if you're ever really for motherhood lol. I have gotten some contractions already and even though I'm in a way scared of how different things will be when he arrives I am anxious to have him in my arms already . Inshallah I will be a good example to him.

• Advanced Member

InshaAllah sister motherhood will come naturally :) congratz and Ya a boy :) I have 2 boys your in for lots of fun and cuddles :) I'm hoping to find out baby's gender tomorrow via u/s :)

• Advanced Member

Aww that's so exciting!! Do you think it will be a boy or girl? I always guess the gender correctly when a family member says they are expecting. I sort of knew I would have a boy before my ultrasound, my doctor just confirmed it. Has this happened to someone else? My sister thought she was having girls for both of her pregnancies and she has one 2 year old handsome little prince and another on the way.

• Veteran Member

Aww that's so exciting!! Do you think it will be a boy or girl? I always guess the gender correctly when a family member says they are expecting. I sort of knew I would have a boy before my ultrasound, my doctor just confirmed it. Has this happened to someone else? My sister thought she was having girls for both of her pregnancies and she has one 2 year old handsome little prince and another on the way.

salam

yeah ..i knew i have a boy since day 1...i even bought his bed and stuff even before i get the confirmation from the u/s -_- subhanallah!

sisters,i have a question but i don't know whether it's appropriate to ask it in public or not..can any of the experienced sisters here help me with a pregnancy related issue..inbox?

thanks in advance..

• Advanced Member

Baby decided to keep it a secret :) I'm still pretty sure I know it's a boy but Allah will reveal it in do time :) I was right with my other 3 so we will see.

• Advanced Member

I also have a question. I am due for the end of the month. I feel like stopping time now. Everything is feeling much more real now. My sister is having her second baby soon too and we have been sharing war stories these months. She explained that with her first she had some slight bleeding days before giving birth. And that happened to me today. And it happened to her yesterday. It's still my first so I'm worried it could be something else. Has this happened to anyone else? Or should I be worried? Sorry if I need to post this somewhere else. On the bright side. If we are just getting ready for labor maybe our babies can share a birthday.

• Advanced Member

And that happened to me today. And it happened to her yesterday. It's still my first so I'm worried it could be something else. Has this happened to anyone else? Or should I be worried? Sorry if I need to post this somewhere else. On the bright side. If we are just getting ready for labor maybe our babies can share a birthday.

Talk to your doctor as soon as possible. Sometimes it is something very serious so you cannot be sure. Tell them and let them look at your baby. I know some women bleed when they are pregnant and deliver healthy babies but I don't bleed when I'm pregnant. I've lost babies prematurely and the first signs were spotting. Talk to someone.

Edited by Gypsy
  • Advanced Member

Went to emergencies. I was worried. And I have been getting contractions. Apparently since this is my first I didn't recognize the signs but my sister was right. When labor starts some women experience something called a "show". It's just what happens when your cervix begins to open. It can happen days or even hrs before delivery. So it looks like soon I'll have my baby boy. I am due for the 26th but won't complain if I can hold him any time sooner. Now I'm very anxious!!

• Advanced Member

Salam!

Mashaallah so many pregnant Sisters. I wish you all the very best in your Pregnancies and with your future Children. My Husband and I have been going through an ordeal trying to get Pregnant.We are trying for 7 years now. Been to many Doctors having Insaminations and IVF as well as ICSI. It´s very nerv racking. Please think of us in your Dua´s. May Allah swt bless us with a child. 

ws Salima

• Advanced Member

Salam!

Mashaallah so many pregnant Sisters. I wish you all the very best in your Pregnancies and with your future Children. My Husband and I have been going through an ordeal trying to get Pregnant.We are trying for 7 years now. Been to many Doctors having Insaminations and IVF as well as ICSI. It´s very nerv racking. Please think of us in your Dua´s. May Allah swt bless us with a child. 

ws Salima

You are in my prayers sis, inshallah khair! Allah works in perfect ways and at perfect times, don't ever forget that :) 

• Advanced Member

Salam!

ws Salima

WS sis. 

You are in my dua. INSHALLAH soon. 

• Advanced Member

Mubarak dear sister :) May Allah swt bless him always

My baby boy and I got to come home today. Alhamdulillah he is beautiful and healthy.

• 2 weeks later...