Sign in to follow this  
Zaynab McCabe

Having A Baby/ Trying To Conceive?

Rate this topic

(wasalam)  sisters, thank you for your replies and duas i think it helped a lot..

i told my doc and she gave me B6 for the nausea and i think i'm a bit better now ,thank you for ur duas ^_^

i think what also helps in getting rid of nausea during pregnancy is a piece of bread and a gum -_- ,like some of the users mentioned above..

i sincerely thank you all for the help and duas..keep me in ur duas plz,and i'll keep u in mine insha'Allah ^_^

I'm glad your feeling better I know it's rough going through it feeling yucky all the time. My diclectin is vit b6 too :) just in expensive form lol. My duas will be with you all. :)

Salam sisters, congratulations to the pregnant ladies. InshAllah you will have easy pregnancies and easy births. I have a two year old son and i'd really like another child now. So just waiting for Allah to grant me another blessing.

Zaynab i found that my smell sense enhanced too during pregnancy, to the point i actually craved some hand soap because it smelled so good! (But obviously i resisted tasting). And i love the smell of turbah.

InshaAllah Allah will bless you with another child whom is pious.

Yes not only does turbah smell so good but coffee(which use to be my beat friend before preg) is something I wanna throw up when I smell. :P

:) Mubarak and may Allah SWT bless you and baby InshaAllah. Don't be nervous sister InshaAllah Allah will help ease any worries you have.

I've had 3 kids and even though this is my 4th on my 11 weeks app I got to hear the heartbeat which was amazing :)

I am 19w3d and I am so nervous. Make dua for me.

Salaam ladies,

this post was made some time ago, so I am wondering how everyone's pregnancy is coming along. I hope all is well...has anyone given birth yet? 

eltamese dua

:) I am still preg lol going onto my 16 weeks :) I have been vert fatigue the last week :P Alhumdulilah though I can sleep as I need :)

lol this thread is toooooo cute masha'Allah :angel:

Insha'Allah a blessed pregnancy and delivery to all the mommies to be.

Sorry can't contribute much to this thread, the only thing I am experiencing is fatigue not from pregnancy though, from school :P

I am growing more and more anxious. I am due at the end of May. Sometimes I can't wait to have my baby in my arms but other days I feel super nervous and feel like I want to pause time!! He is healthy and even though it hasn't been the easiest pregnancy health wise or emotional I am grateful for my little man.

Mashallah ksot91, thats sooo soon, I just came back from the doctor and everything is good and clear :) healthy...Im due the beginning of July and I too am getting nervous. It will be my first baby.

I will keep you in my prayers.

eltamese dua

Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for almost 1year and a half. It is a hard process,  I find it very hard to be patient now :( I make dua to Allah SWT  to bless us with chidren , Inshallah very soon  :rolleyes:  I do need help to try  and control my feelings and emotions. does anyone have any suggetsions or anyone else trying to conceive for a while.

thankyou.

Salaam Sisterls,

I know the feeling....my husband and I tried for 3 years which actually isnt long (I know some couple who tried for 8 years and alhamdiliah got a child, as well as another couple who are still trying after 4 years, taking every medicine possible etc and still not happening) I also had 2 miscarriages before becoming pregnant this time, so it understand the emotional side of it all. 

1 year is not bad sister, it can take much longer, tawakal Allah. Also I heared dua hijab is good for these situations ( not sure if its to prevent miscarriage, or to become pregnant) but perhaps have a look into that.  If you are meant to have children you will, just perhaps not at the time you want. 

Thank you sisters. I have been feeling fatigued lately. I want to sleep all day long!! Lol. I have been pretty good with my diet and I walk after work every day since they say it makes delivery easier. But I can't seem to stay awake at work. I had the same experience at the beginning of the pregnancy and I was just wondering if anyone had anything to share that made them feel better. School work and pregnancy are not a good combination. Lol

Also. Do you know if you're having a boy or girl yet? Or do you prefer to wait to find out?

I will be having a boy. I wanted to get ready so I chose to find out as soon as I had the chance. I chose the name Ismail but for some reason I have been looking into other names recently. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Salaam all :) I def want to find out InshaAllah on the 29th I will get an u/s and find out :)

I have a boys name and girls name picked out for a boy Abbas and for a girl sikina. :)

To all those trying it can take a while just keep track of when you ovulate try to pick up on your bodies way to ovulate (cramp in the side, discharge, more sex drive, cravings etc ) InshaAllah Allah will bless you with a child soon just keep patient. Try not to stress (hard to do I know) just relax and let it happen when it happens. I found I would worry each time we tried but once o stoped "trying" it happened.

^lol thanks sis.

InshaAllah your schooling gets a little more easier for you. :)

Thank you sis, lol I'm only joking :blush: my "exhaustion" is meaningless, compared to yall's.

May Allah make your pregnancy, and all others' a tolerable one insha'Allah :)

Wow that sounds very haram sister... As a Muslim we don't drink and we don't believe is witch craft.. Allah is what made you preg not some spell cast on you.

How is everyone doing. I'm due at the end of the month. It seems so far but so close!! I'm growing more and more nervous. I want to be able to teach my son the best I can about Islam since I'm a revert at times I don't feel prepared for this but I don't know if you're ever really for motherhood lol. I have gotten some contractions already and even though I'm in a way scared of how different things will be when he arrives I am anxious to have him in my arms already . Inshallah I will be a good example to him.

InshaAllah sister motherhood will come naturally :) congratz and Ya a boy :) I have 2 boys your in for lots of fun and cuddles :) I'm hoping to find out baby's gender tomorrow via u/s :)

Aww that's so exciting!! Do you think it will be a boy or girl? I always guess the gender correctly when a family member says they are expecting. I sort of knew I would have a boy before my ultrasound, my doctor just confirmed it. Has this happened to someone else? My sister thought she was having girls for both of her pregnancies and she has one 2 year old handsome little prince and another on the way.