Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Lordofgemini

A Serious Question!

Rate this topic

how can a living being enter cyber space and take something that's not there ?

where are the living witnesses ?

and what did he steal ?

Money or just digits ?

as there's  no money is existence than , it must be some digits on a screen .

and if he did steal them where are they now?

in another account held by a bank .

did you know any money held by the bank belongs to the bank and not you , though it's in your name .

So who's stealing what ?

the fiat money that is also used does not belong to you therefore , how can it be stolen if it's not yours.

( did you know in Australia it is illegal for an individual to carry $250 k + in cash with him/her, even though it is legally acquired and belong to him/her , because it's not his/her at the end of the day  )

Br omer2708, has got it right so far , as we are discussing this from an :Islamic perspective .

you REALLY think that if somebody change the " DIGITS" for the balance of your bank account to 000,00 hasn't stolen you any thing?

and do you REALLY believe when you put your money in your bank account. the bank OWNs it ?

if so would be so kind and post just the " DIGITS" of your bank account number and the "DIGITS" of the password and all any "DIGITS" which related to your account !! :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

(bismillah)

(salam)

I want to be an app developer and I'd be pissed if someone stole my app... Although I wouldn't blame them... The corporate world is the biggest thief itself. And successful devs usually make enough anyway.

why-i-dont-feel-bad-about-downloading-mu

(wasalam)

Edited by Grief

dont listen to anyone who tells u it is okay

it is stealing and unless you want to mess with God's laws and get sent to hell for it, then if i were u id delete these apps and seek forgiveness

stealing is a major sin, and major sins lead to hell permanently

dont sacrifice your heaven for something so benign and pathetic 

people seem to take their religion lightly

and God's laws lightly, and you ridicule God's laws

no wonder so many of you have so many problems

you break God's laws and you are instantly put in hell

God is not a joke and our religion is not a joke, but seem so many of you have taken the "easy" road and used justification for your sins

if you get punished for it in this world or the next, no matter what justification you take and no matter how "petty" the crime seems , dont complain later on 

"ya sahibe zaman why cant i see you?"

"oh God why dont you respond to me?"

"why is life so difficult for me"

"why do i have so many problems"

this is exactly why you have so many problems , because you take your religion lightly with petty justifications

one sin is enough to get you into hell, and clearly with the justification some of you make here you probably deserve it , serves you right, for taking God's law as a joke 

Why doesn't Islam enter the technology life?

Ofcourse its stealing...If I'm selling you something in a supermarket and you took it for free, is it permissible? Now why wouldn't it be  a problem if online??

Think about it logically..

apps are so over priced,, 

Oh really???

You know what a Rolls Royce is over priced, how about I just steal one?

you REALLY think that if somebody change the " DIGITS" for the balance of your bank account to 000,00 hasn't stolen you any thing?

and do you REALLY believe when you put your money in your bank account. the bank OWNs it ?

if so would be so kind and post just the " DIGITS" of your bank account number and the "DIGITS" of the password and all any "DIGITS" which related to your account !! :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

it's not what I think matters here as we are discussing laws of stealing from an :Islamic perspective .

You like most people on this planet seems to confuse laws of the country to laws of :Allah swt .

they are two different laws that govern two different entities ,

the laws of the country is governed by admiralty law , or the law of the sea .

this law deals with business and trade .

it deals with dead entities like companies .

:Quranic law deals mainly  with the living .

I have explained this in detail many times on SC , using very basic language and examples , though most find it very abstract and incomprehensible .

Getting back to the above example , you cannot steal something that is not there .

The digits in a bank does not represent money , you have heard of fractional reserve banking .'

this is the practise all banks use these days in which the real deposits they have is usually 9 times less than the balance they show they have in real cash .

then the fiat money itself has no value which compounds this nothingness exponentially .

as for the bank owing the money , have you heard of the law maxim , "possession is 9/10 ths of the law "

the bank holds the money , and if they decide they don't want to give you your money , they will not , and there are thousand of laws today to support them .

have you heard of the latest news with HSBC , where you are required to explain to them what are you using your money for when you go to withdrawal your money , and if you don't give a good reason , they can refuse to give you your money .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25861717

As a ex investment banker , I got many calls from desperate businessmen , when Cyprus banks went under , and the government seized all their assets including all deposits .

Some people could not get their money out , and they asked me to assist them in recovering their own money.

there was not much that could be done .

As for giving you my bank ac details , I'm happy to as there's nothing there , cause I'm not that stupid to have cash lying around in banks when they'll go belly up soon .

Buy gold , sliver , livestock , land etc , real things and try being a real human being .

ws