Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Congratulations Islamic Iran On 35 Years Of Glory

Rate this topic

HamzaTR

• Advanced Member

Salam. Sorry brother hasanhh, I don't have the translation. And mahsan we understand you inshaAllah, don't worry..

A friend of mine had replied this such;

"Hamchenin Bar Shoma Mobarak Bad. Shoma Ham Bakhshi Az In Enghelab Hastid"

I am not. But I think most of the brethren here, are the graces, outcomes and fruits of this revolution inshaAllah. ma salam 

Edited by HamzaTR

• Basic Members

Salame Mojadad

So you understand Persian?

The answer of your friend is very good and he's right you are Bakhshi az in Enghelab and I hope Allah keep all children of this revolution and help them in everything they do InshaAllah!

• Advanced Member

They used the communists to take power, betrayed them and set up unelected committees to guide the revolution under the guise of acting on behalf of the people. Everything was nationalized, the economy was centralized and state planned.. Most assets are state controlled..

...Ultimately resulting in a totalitarian state with no political freedom or in some cases human rights.

Iran had killed more of its own citizens than Israel has killed Palestinians.

Out of the frying pan into the fire?

Don't know why everyone likes Iran so much. I know that they have stood against US aggression, and become a truly solid independent nation.. But they could of done with being a little bit more "open".. I know there was some factors of to why they did certain sections, like economic changes, but I think they could of used a different model than the quasi-soviet system...

Maybe we'll see this change in the future, eh?

• Veteran Member

bogus nonsense ... however, unfortunately, Iran under Rohanism is going the way of China - it is opening up to all kinds of nefarious mega corporations who will exploit the nation to the hilt in the name of "economic progress" - with the already wealthy class immensely benefiting from this "progress" - and the vast working class little or not at all. 

• Forum Administrators

They used the communists to take power, betrayed them and set up unelected committees to guide the revolution under the guise of acting on behalf of the people. Everything was nationalized, the economy was centralized and state planned.. Most assets are state controlled..

...Ultimately resulting in a totalitarian state with no political freedom or in some cases human rights.

Iran had killed more of its own citizens than Israel has killed Palestinians.

Out of the frying pan into the fire?

Don't know why everyone likes Iran so much. I know that they have stood against US aggression, and become a truly solid independent nation.. But they could of done with being a little bit more "open".. I know there was some factors of to why they did certain sections, like economic changes, but I think they could of used a different model than the quasi-soviet system...

Maybe we'll see this change in the future, eh?

So you deny it has popular support?

After overthrowing the US-imposed dictatorship, the Iranian people have been very successful in preventing large-scale attacks on it, and have become a strong regional power. Iran has survived three decades of suffocating sanctions, and is still going strong. The citizens are well-educated, their scientific output is one of the highest in the world, women enroll in universities at rates higher than men. 

And yes it tries to maintain good security as well, to avoid the country being destroyed by foreign powers again (the US and Britain in 1953 got rid of of Iran's democracy, and instituted tyranny): 

Which is similar to what any normal country would do if it was being attacked. Britain had suspended the vote from 1935 to 1945 for instance. Iran hasn't gone to that extent, despite all the aggression it has had to defend against (remember among all the the American-Israeli plots against it, they even tried to destroy a nuclear energy plant (look up 'Stuxnet'), imagine the casualties this disaster could have caused were it successful), there are ongoing cyberattacks on Iran by Obama:

From his first months in office, President Obama secretly ordered increasingly sophisticated attacks on the computer systems that run Iran’s main nuclear enrichment facilities, significantly expanding America’s first sustained use of cyberweapons, according to participants in the program. 

And the ones under Bush: 

Any moment Iran opens up, it seems like the US and Israel take advantage of the openness to kill Iranian scientists: 

And then there was the Iranian passenger plane the US military destroyed, killing all 290 innocent civilians on board. And yet there hasn't been an apology from the American side. US President George H.W. Bush even said this about it: "I will never apologize for the United States — I don't care what the facts are". 

So you might (and any reasonable person would) empathize with Iran's desire to protect itself. 
Edited by aliasghark

• Forum Administrators

Also, if the communists had led this revolution and governed afterward, I doubt it would have continued to exist today.  Either the monarchy would have returned, or some suit and tie Mubarak/Ben Ali type dude would have taken over.  And Iran would have continued to be a subdued, irrelevant, illiterate third world nation like some of its neighbors currently are. 

Edited by magma

• Advanced Member

So you deny it has popular support?

From who?

Iranians: you can't tell as the Iranian government won't ever release studies about popular opinion. They have large control over public opinion anyway. So I have no idea. I think there is some Iranians on this forum who live in Iran also.

Outside Iran: lots. Mostly from Shias, Alawis and some Christians,

Also, if the communists had led this revolution and governed afterward, I doubt it would have continued to exist today.  Either the monarchy would have returned, or some suit and tie Mubarak/Ben Ali type dude would have taken over.  And Iran would have continued to be a subdued, irrelevant, illiterate third world nation like some of its neighbors currently are.

It would of just ended up as a soviet satilite state like the eastern bloc and Mongolia

bogus nonsense ... however, unfortunately, Iran under Rohanism is going the way of China - it is opening up to all kinds of nefarious mega corporations who will exploit the nation to the hilt in the name of "economic progress" - with the already wealthy class immensely benefiting from this "progress" - and the vast working class little or not at all.

Yea

Localism and local capitalism has a human face, while mega-corp cartelism is evil.

That was the plan for the ME

• Forum Administrators

From who?

Iranians: you can't tell as the Iranian government won't ever release studies about popular opinion. They have large control over public opinion anyway. So I have no idea. I think there is some Iranians on this forum who live in Iran also.

Outside Iran: lots. Mostly from Shias, Alawis and some Christians,

It would of just ended up as a soviet satilite state like the eastern bloc and Mongolia

Every year there's like millions who go out in support rallies.  Let's see that turnout in the free democratic world. 

• Advanced Member

Well yea on my countries national day, Saint Georges day everyone celebrates. All the towns are full of English flags, all the pubs are full and there's usually crowds in the streets.

http://i4.birminghammail.co.uk/incoming/article141112.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/st-george-s-day-celebrations-in-west-bromwich-130010521-141112.jpg

In every country in the world people celebrate their countires national day.

I don't really get your point

• Veteran Member

^You are either very ignorant or just want to take an opposite side when it comes to Iran or Shias and etc...

Every sane person knows that the communists didn't lead and didn't have any major influence in Iranian revolution... WATCH western media reports, almost all of them from BBC to VOA they were saying that "the Ayatollah" had the largest crowds in the revolution... and almost ALL OF the western media at the time accepted the popular Iranian referendum where the Islamists won about 96% of the votes...

It is all trash talk when you mention communists and how they were used and how they were popular and etc....

Edited by Noah-

• Advanced Member

^You are either very ignorant or just want to take an opposite side when it comes to Iran or Shias and etc...

Every sane person knows that the communists didn't lead and didn't have any major influence in Iranian revolution... WATCH western media reports, almost all of them from BBC to VOA they were saying that "the Ayatollah" had the largest crowds in the revolution... and almost ALL OF the western media at the time accepted the popular Iranian referendum where the Islamists won about 96% of the votes...

It is all trash talk when you mention communists and how they were used and how they were popular and etc....

They where violently cracked down upon, after being reasurred that there would be elections, so the insurgency stopped in the north.

I don't take the opposite side of shias, I just don't support tyrannies like Iran or Syria.

Iran arrested members of other parties, mainly leftists and effectively creating a one-party centralized soviet-styled state. That is 100% a tyranny and I don't know why anyone would support it. So after this they had no choice for the leader.

• Advanced Member

:blink: :blink: :blink: :huh: :huh:

Yes the violent religious fanatics imprisoned and executed the leftists.

Conning them into believing that they would be allowed to have the chance to be elected.

Rather they just killed/imprisoned them all. Betraying them in a way.

Terrible behaviour of a tyrant.

Conning them into believing that they would be allowed to have the chance to be elected.

obama-clapping.gif

• Veteran Member

Soviets also used leftists to mobilize support, then Lenin dealt them a blow, laying the foundation for subsequent tyranny that eventually followed.

All major power centers have traditionally feared and despised the true left, if you are trying to establish a highly centralized state, be it capitalist or theocratic, workers democracy cannot be tolerated.

• Advanced Member

Salam, brother SpaceM. Two groups fighting a devillish regime and toppling it does not make them allies. And to "betray" someone, you need to have an alliance in the first place, and Islamic Revolution never had such a claim, even during the protests before the revolution, they would change the dates of protests in order not to do it on the same days. You see, there was never an alliance. And true, there was a betrayal, but the leftists did it. Because they claimed to serve the nation, however they betrayed the nation when they did not accept the nation's decision of Islamic State and when they bombed the parliament and during that and later killed the prime ministers and hundreds of leading figures. And the betrayal was proven when they sided with Saddam in Iraq-Iran war. So, you need to know what "respect for the nation's decision" and "betrayal to the nation" means (which was exactly what MKO and other leftist groups made) before accusing the blessed Islamic Revolution. I hope I make sense. ma salam

back to the topic;

About the Islamic Revolution and its success, the Prophet said; “We are the people of a Household for whom Allah has chosen the Hereafter rather than this world. The people of my Household (Ahl al-Bayt) will suffer a great deal after my death, and will be persecuted until a people carrying black signs will come out of the east. They will instruct the people to do good, but the people will refuse; they will fight until they are victorious, and the people do as they asked, but they will not accept it from them until they hand over power to a man from my household. Then the earth will be filled with fairness, just as it had been filled with injustice. If any of you live to see this, you should go to him even if you have to crawl across ice.”

may it be blessed inshaAllah..

Edited by HamzaTR

Ah yes interesting. Well maybe it would be better if we conveyed our points with bodies of text rather than symbolic images.. :D

Rather not get into a competition with you to see who can pee the longest distance. Have had enough of those and you are the type from what I've read. Can't be bothered. 

• Advanced Member

Salam, brother SpaceM. Two groups fighting a devillish regime and toppling it does not make them allies. And to "betray" someone, you need to have an alliance in the first place, and Islamic Revolution never had such a claim, even during the protests before the revolution, they would change the dates of protests in order not to do it on the same days. You see, there was never an alliance. And true, there was a betrayal, but the leftists did it. Because they claimed to serve the nation, however they betrayed the nation when they did not accept the nation's decision of Islamic State and when they bombed the parliament and during that and later killed the prime ministers and hundreds of leading figures. And the betrayal was proven when they sided with Saddam in Iraq-Iran war. So, you need to know what "respect for the nation's decision" and "betrayal to the nation" means (which was exactly what MKO and other leftist groups made) before accusing the blessed Islamic Revolution. I hope I make sense. ma salam

Yes that does make sense thanks :D

I wasn't aware that they sided with Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war.. Or that they blew up the parliament..

• Basic Members

Well yea on my countries national day, Saint Georges day everyone celebrates. All the towns are full of English flags, all the pubs are full and there's usually crowds in the streets.

http://i4.birminghammail.co.uk/incoming/article141112.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/st-george-s-day-celebrations-in-west-bromwich-130010521-141112.jpg

In every country in the world people celebrate their countires national day.

I don't really get your point

We don't come out just to celebrate our national they.....we come to the streets  to support our Islamic revolution and show this to the enemies of Islam and Iran! Just look at the slogans that people have on their placards!