Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Speech In Islam

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

I really took benefit of the article 

i just wanted to know if you have written that or you just adopted from another source?

if you adopted from another website it would very great to provide us with the source

thank you again for the informative article 

(wasalam)  

• Advanced Member

وَ هُوَ الذي خلق السَّماواتِ وَ الْأرضَ بِالحَقِّ وَ يَوْمَ يَقول كن فَيكونُ قَوله الحقُّ

It is He who created the heavens and the earth with reason, and the day He says (to something)," Be!" it is. His word is the truth… (6/73)

In addition I should mention that in all verses like this we know that doesn’t mean God is speaking and ordering just as we speak. In such verse God’s Word means His Act and Cause and Will (iradeh takviniah) not His speech. (Al Mizan v7 p 146)

Because if we want to inform others that we have such idea or will we order or inform them by our word so God used the word for us to understand that He decided and ordered while He doesn’t need that.

• 7 months later...

(salam)

I really took benefit of the article 

i just wanted to know if you have written that or you just adopted from another source?

if you adopted from another website it would very great to provide us with the source

thank you again for the informative article 

(wasalam)  

(wasalam)

bismilah

thank you jazak Alah khair, i hope your compliment doesn't go to my head and inflate my fake ego .. all greatness is from Allah.

i wrote it .. or better said .. compiled it .. myself and wrote small commentaries.

thank you so much you touched my heart with this comment

(wasalam)