Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sami1

Im Not Sure If This Is Posted In The Wrong Place

Rate this topic

Bismillah al-rahman al-rahim

Asalam aleykum wa rahmatallahi wa barakatuh all my brothers and sisters in islam!

I wish the best to you and all your families inshallah :)

Lately i have been going through hard times, as i have been doing alot since i started practicing islam again subhanallah.

But these past few days i have been going through so much hardship and pain, that this morning i couldnt even go up on time for my fajr salah :,(.

After i woke alhamdulilah, i still made it before the sun rises, it was like my hardship became a little easier, and i thanked Allah swt, after because i know he has always been there for me.

It is now 2 year ago that i came back to my deen and salah in islam with the permission of Allah swt alhamdulilah.

I have ever since felt much stronger physically, and much more emotional, like i almost feel like crying every time i hear Something about islam.

My question is:

Why do you think i am constantly being tested, and i rarely get a chance to breath . I mean as i mentioned earlier above, my pain was removed temporarily, but already now, i feel the hardship again :(.

May Allah swt, inshallah reward you all for helping me!

(salam)

Dear brother, I truly feel for you.

What I want to tell you is that for every hardship you come across, you should say Alhamdulillah.

Every test you get, Allah (swt), will rewarded you greatly in the afterlife if you do not despair from His bounties, incha Allah.

See the time of your prayer as a relief. Surely if we are sanctified after takbiratul ihram, it is for a good reason : we should not let any worldly affair affect our devotion to our Lord.

My thoughts and dua are with you

Asalam aleykum brother!

thanks alot for the response brother, i really appreciate your help.

I will try my best to say alhamdulilah all the time inshallah, and may Allah swt bless you and your family inshallah, really appreciate your dua for me brother.

I know that the best thing is to have patience, i really think that is my weak point, and that is the weakness that shaytan is abusing, to interfere with my mind all the time.

Because lately ive been having my anger increasing fast, in many situations, (May Allah swt forgive me inshallah), even too i really try everything to not increase my anger.

Salaams. I just want to say that with stress comes ease. Allah tests those whom He loves. And like you and many others, even I have faced hardship and feel the best comfort comes when you cry to Allah.

Read what I have posted below. Might make you feel better because it made me feel better.

Let us start off our week with some words of guidance and contemplation given to us by the Gate of Knowledge, Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (as). First, it would be wise to remind ourselves that, "Like our bodies, our minds get tired. So refresh your minds with wise sayings." - Imam Ali (as). The Imam (as) gives us an all encompassing "mind-refreshment" through the following saying: "Hate no one, no matter how much they have wronged you. Live humbly, no matter how wealthy you become. Think positively, no matter how hard life is. Smile, even if your heart is bleeding. Give much, even if you have been given little. Keep in touch with the ones who have forgotten you, and forgive those who have wronged you. And do not stop praying for the best for those who love you." It's no wonder why the Prophet (sa) said, "I am the City of Knowledge and Ali is its Gate. Whoever wishes to enter the City must enter through its Gate." And if you feel like you're carrying too large of a load and you just feel like the world's knocked you down to your knees time and time again, the Imam (as) has something for you. He says, "When the world knocks you down to your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray." So pray. Pray to God and pray for all those you love, like the Imam (as) told you. Don't let the negativity of others bring you down. In fact, don't let anything bring you down. Don't feel small, weak, incapable or incompetent. Because you're not. And if you can't help it, think of these words: "So you think that you're insignificant, but within you lies the greater universe. Your ailments come from you, but you don't see it. Your cure is within you but you don't feel it." What more motivation and inspiration do we need? Here the Commander of the Faithful tells us that the greater universe lies within us. Not out in the starry night, staring into the majestic milky way, but rather it's in you and me. Take that inspiration and fly with it. Know that you can avail yourself from your ailments through your own self, for the treatment is within your own self. We just need to dig deep enough and truly hold on to the rope of God, praise Him, and seek Him in the good times and the bad. We need to remember where we came from, who we are, and where we are going. We need to spend the time, on our selves, and move forward. Why? Because we're worth it. Because God created us to be the best we can possibly be. Because if anything, we should make Him proud. In the end, "there is enough light for those who wish to see." - Imam Ali (as)

wa aleykum al salam wa rahmatallahi wa barakatuh sister! That is some amazing words, really.

I my self am a really emotional one, thats why sometimes its hard for me to smile, when its really hard, but i can already see a big difference of my physically strenght, compared to when i didnt do my obligations in islam (Salah, etc.), so that line :

the Imam (as) has something for you. He says, "When the world knocks you down to your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray."

That is so amazing sister! , maybe that is the plan of Allah swt, to test me if im gonna give up my salah or continue, whether im in darkness or in light. Because lets realise it if you love someone you cannot just have the love the first day and then when you get knocked down, you give it up. Sister you really made me feel good about this, and i am gonna go to the Salah al-jumah now inshallah, i will never ever give up my salah, because i feel that is like my friendship with Allah swt, and thats how i come closer to Allah swt