Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Syria - Before And After

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

This is strikingly depressing! I'm at a loss for words, it's just devastating, really. The pictures look like those of Europe after the first World War.

"Syria has six Unesco sites, representing at least 2,000 years of history. All have been damaged".

^ I think this line in the article stands out the most. It just shows how far the destruction has gone to compromise its historical achievement.

Edited by Mlle. Advice

• Advanced Member

There should be a worldwide ban on modern firearms.

I'd like these warring people to go back to swords, sabres and daggers to save the world from mass death and mass destruction.

For 2000 years those landmarks stood tall and proud. And all of a sudden these retarded subhumans launch their brutal weaponry on it and they are destroyed forever.

Not to mention the tremendous loss of life.

Yes, and so much for that brave theory that "Nuclear weapons keep the peace", so it's beneficial for states to have them. Well, as long as humans will remain humans, they will always find other ways to sabotage each other and the human civilisations. This is the problem with the human race. 

And a worldwide ban on any means of weaponry or warfare will never be successful. If it weren't for the near loss and destruction that nuclear weapons caused, all states would have been using them since their inception. Yet, they are deterrent forces, but humans still and continue to find ways to massacre each other at different levels!

Edited by Mlle. Advice

• Advanced Member

Yes, and so much for that brave theory that "Nuclear weapons keep the peace", so it's beneficial for states to have them. Well, as long as humans will remain humans, they will always find other ways to sabotage each other and the human civilisations. This is the problem with the human race. 

And a worldwide ban on any means of weaponry or warfare will never be successful. If it weren't for the near loss and destruction that nuclear weapons caused, all states would have been using them since their inception. Yet, they are deterrent forces, but humans still and continue to find ways to massacre each other at different levels!

Hard to imagine why humans can't just find ways of co-operating with one another and avoiding bloodshed.... :(

• Advanced Member

Hard to imagine why humans can't just find ways of co-operating with one another and avoiding bloodshed.... :(

Yes, you're right. And it's also hard to imagine why the US  & co. can't find ways to cooperate with the Middle East instead of instigating bloodshed within almost every single country   :dry:

Lana on those wahabis, but also those who claim to be the shia of ali in Syria

So you are coming form those who say "brother, we can not judge" or "they both were right" or "its a fight between two muslims and do not do anything about it". Peoplelike these are the spiritual children of Talha and Zubair who chose no particular side and went to hell or part of an Ummat which was silent in Karbala.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

Syria is already As mij beloved afghanistan, What i referred before is that, i hope that those wahabi/salavi will leave our country and Syria also, so i hope assad is winning,having said that Assads regime is allows Discos Bars and all other red colourd houses, so thats why i said before Their not true shias of Imam Ali as.

So you are coming form those who say "brother, we can not judge" or "they both were right" or "its a fight between two muslims and do not do anything about it". Peoplelike these are the spiritual children of Talha and Zubair who chose no particular side and went to hell or part of an Ummat which was silent in Karbala.

No im not claiming the view of lanati zubair, read here above i explained myself

In Syria it has been 3 years, in Afghanistan almost 300 years.

Wahdat i have something to tell you (afghan asti?)  but brother the picture your using is from Nitzsche the biggist unfluential figure in the athiestic world, he was the one who inspired this athies fitna and also was he a hero the nazis but he had said nothing about jews, 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

The affect of Wahabism Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya, now in Syria and let's not forget Chechenya. areas Ruined takes years to fix Chechnya was lucky Putin was nice enough to fix it. Inshallah Bashir Al-Assad wins and rebuilds Syria.

The effect of wahabbism?!  How much you wager that most of the destroyed infrastructure in Syria is due to Assad and his loyal lemmings from hezbies to covert iranian troops? I guess its the 'wahaabis' fault for resisting this cruel tyranny and they should just be good boys... Wait you sound just like zionists who justify Israeli atrocities upon palestinians..

The shi'ites have no rational or humanitarian basis for supporting bashar al assad except for mere regional power and self interest. This is why they desperately cite shrines and architectural sites as reasons for defending Bashar over the droves of people being masssacred by the regime they support. The level of argumentation is so poor that one of my shia friends claimed that fighting to save the shrines is worth defending Assad for against his people. I retorted by claiming Assad is responsible for much of the infrastructure damage including sites held dearly by sunnis such as the mosque of Khalid Bin Waleed  (ra). This mosque is completely annihilated and evidence of rape of children and women by shabiha was found in the remains. The shia friend responded by saying ''who cares, Khalid was a taghut and a bad man anyways so it doesnt matter''. The delusion is incredible...

The effect of wahabbism?!  How much you wager that most of the destroyed infrastructure in Syria is due to Assad and his loyal lemmings from hezbies to covert iranian troops? I guess its the 'wahaabis' fault for resisting this cruel tyranny and they should just be good boys... Wait you sound just like zionists who justify Israeli atrocities upon palestinians..

The shi'ites have no rational or humanitarian basis for supporting bashar al assad except for mere regional power and self interest. This is why they desperately cite shrines and architectural sites as reasons for defending Bashar over the droves of people being masssacred by the regime they support. The level of argumentation is so poor that one of my shia friends claimed that fighting to save the shrines is worth defending Assad for against his people. I retorted by claiming Assad is responsible for much of the infrastructure damage including sites held dearly by sunnis such as the mosque of Khalid Bin Waleed  (ra). This mosque is completely annihilated and evidence of rape of children and women by shabiha was found in the remains. The shia friend responded by saying ''who cares, Khalid was a taghut and a bad man anyways so it doesnt matter''. The delusion is incredible...

The stupidity of Wahabi supporters is unbelievable.

The poor and most oppressed Palestinians are sitting within 70 miles of Syrian border, why don't Takfiris-Wahabis go support them, even by one stone throw? They won't because they are the mercenary army to destroy Muslim lands. And you and your likes won't see it because your hearts are sealed, minds taken over, and eyes covered with lies.

You people are sub-humans, neanderthals. Shame! Laa'n of Allah swt on you and all other enemies of humanity. 

The effect of wahabbism?! How much you wager that most of the destroyed infrastructure in Syria is due to Assad and his loyal lemmings from hezbies to covert iranian troops? I guess its the 'wahaabis' fault for resisting this cruel tyranny and they should just be good boys... Wait you sound just like zionists who justify Israeli atrocities upon palestinians..

The shi'ites have no rational or humanitarian basis for supporting bashar al assad except for mere regional power and self interest. This is why they desperately cite shrines and architectural sites as reasons for defending Bashar over the droves of people being masssacred by the regime they support. The level of argumentation is so poor that one of my shia friends claimed that fighting to save the shrines is worth defending Assad for against his people. I retorted by claiming Assad is responsible for much of the infrastructure damage including sites held dearly by sunnis such as the mosque of Khalid Bin Waleed (ra). This mosque is completely annihilated and evidence of rape of children and women by shabiha was found in the remains. The shia friend responded by saying ''who cares, Khalid was a taghut and a bad man anyways so it doesnt matter''. The delusion is incredible...

I'm a Zionist? FSA has Mossad written all over it. Bashir Al-Assad hasn't committed a singal crime and the chemical strikes are lies from western media to deface him. So the west can set up a NATO dictatorship. Wahabism is a Terror cult hired by the US and the west to enforce there will through means of terror. In Somalia Sufis who are also Sunni are killed by Al-Shabab because of Sufism. Al-Shabab is Al-Qeuda's BFF. Abu Mansour was a American Jihadi who went to Somalia for a rightoues cause to end the Ethiopian invasion and the Wahabis petrayed him. Becase of Wahabism Chechnya lost it's independence because "Caucause Emirate" saw invading Dagestan would be fun. That's the 2nd Chechen war. A western attempt to make Russia weaker and Putin rebuilt Chechnya and made the dream of Dojhakar Dudayev come true. And Wahabis car bomb Russian offices. Afghanistan was fine until the Wahabis moved in. Iraq the Wahabis supported Saddam Hussien and destroyed the shrines and in Palestine they forget there mission to fight israel and leave to go to Syria. Libya was a perfect state and ruined because of Wahabis and who backed the Wahabis in Syria,Libya,Afghanistan the USA and the USA also backs Israel there lap dog. They are all tied together.

• Advanced Member

Have you been looking at the news?

No matter how much you shout, cry or try Wahabi's/Salafi's will always be the cause of destruction, rape, looting, mass massacres and any other sorts of brutalities known to man.

We shia have always be screwed over, our women have always been slaves or raped, our men have always been humiliated and lastly our children forced to watch all this happen (this has been going on even since the time of our beloved imams  (as)) by the ummayids, abbasids, ottomans and even nowadays.

Also Khalid bin Waleed killed a muslim then raped his wife.. Its as simple as that and there is no justification or any way of simplifying that.

Edited by syeduddin