Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Awaiting Al_Faraj

Who Is Abu Bakr?

Rate this topic

This video gives the details of Abu Bakr's behaviour towards Fatima Zahra(sa) quoting from Sahih Bukhari.

Link-

I would like certain brothers, such as Just the Truth, and Advocate 123, to step forward and comment on this.I would love to hear their thought, opinion and point of view on this.

Brother Ameen from my past experience I know that I have on more than one occasion agreed with ur views ..... But u have never seemed to reciprocate...... It's nice of u to have given an invite here but brother to be honest it will end up in a very very long thread..... There is no point bro..... Appreciate ur gesture but

I would like certain brothers, such as Just the Truth, and Advocate 123, to step forward and comment on this.I would love to hear their thought, opinion and point of view on this.

(bismillah)

(salam)

There is nothing new or special in the video. It is about the anger of Sayyida Fatima (ra) and it has been discussed a lot on this forum.

(salam)

She was also angered by Ali and this is mentioned in Shia books. What is stance on Ali?

ha! Yea, like that hadith is authentic :squeez: We dont deem our books as sahih like you. If it contradicts the quran or other hadiths we throw it away.

(salam)

She was also angered by Ali and this is mentioned in Shia books. What is stance on Ali?

1 - It is not authentic

2 - Ali did not do what was haram, according to the narration. Abu Bakr took land that was meant tbe for her.

Objection(s)?

1 - It is not authentic

2 - Ali did not do what was haram, according to the narration. Abu Bakr took land that was meant tbe for her.

Objection(s)?

(salam)

It is in the same book, in the exact narration that you quote about the anger of Sayyida Fatima (ra). 

Brother do you know the Prophet (saw) also got ANGRY when Abubakr was angered by someone? 

ha! Yea, like that hadith is authentic :squeez: We dont deem our books as sahih like you. If it contradicts the quran or other hadiths we throw it away.

If it doesn't suite your desires you reject them?

Edited by Abul Hussain Hassani

(salam)

It is in the same book, in the exact narration that you quote about the anger of Sayyida Fatima (ra).

Brother do you know the Prophet (saw) also got ANGRY when Abubakr was angered by someone?

Yes, since my desire is to obey Allah and his chosen representatives. While yours is to make companions above Allah and his messenger whom has no jurisdiction upon the religion of Allah.

(salam)

Narrated Aisha:

Abu Bakr came to my house while two small Ansari girls were singing beside me the stories of the Ansar concerning the Day of Buath. And they were not singers. Abu Bakr said protestingly, "Musical instruments of Satan in the house of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) !" It happened on the `Id day and Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "O Abu Bakr! There is an `Id for every nation and this is our `Id."

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/13/4

(salam)

1 - It is from Shia narrations aswell.

2 - Yes he did. But you know he has a special place for Fatima in his heart.

1 - It is from Shia narrations aswell.

2 - Yes he did. But you know he has a special place for Fatima in his heart.

(salam)

1 - I know

2 - I agree with you brother. Me and you have no disagreements then :)

Narrated Aisha:

Abu Bakr came to my house while two small Ansari girls were singing beside me the stories of the Ansar concerning the Day of Buath. And they were not singers. Abu Bakr said protestingly, "Musical instruments of Satan in the house of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) !" It happened on the `Id day and Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "O Abu Bakr! There is an `Id for every nation and this is our `Id."

(salam)

Sorry brother can you clarify what is your point?

Edited by Abul Hussain Hassani

(salam)

Narrated Aisha:

Sorry brother can you clarify what is your point?

(salam)

Abu Bakr WAS angry for girls' singing.

Did the Prophet been ALSO angry for girls' singing (according Bukhari)?

It's quite funny actually. Abu baker is shown as being higher than the prophet and the prophet being a joke in this senseless Hadith. Those females were in his house before abu baker came. How come a prophet of Allah didn't say anything to them? In fact, how come the prophet of Allah allowed them to be in his house?!!! What about Aisha being mother of believers yet not saying anything? Then all of a sudden abu baker comes along and acts as if he is better than the prophet and gets angry? Come on! What a joke.

excellent point. 

(salam)

Abu Bakr WAS angry for girls' singing.

Did the Prophet been ALSO angry for girls' singing (according Bukhari)?

(salam)

Abubakr got angry for sake of the Prophet (saw).

It is a good thing about him. Don't you think?

I dont debating here good or bad things about Abu Bakr

I debating about if it is true that the Prophet was ANGRY when Abubakr was angered by someone.

What you think, is it true?

(bismillah)

(salam)

There is nothing new or special in the video. It is about the anger of Sayyida Fatima (ra) and it has been discussed a lot on this forum.

Ok and what conclusion have you reached then??? Or, after all, are we back to square one again???

(salam)

And would you like to tell me what she was angered about, by Hazrath Ali (as)??? There must have been a reason for her getting angry. Or do you just read something and mention it, cause it just suits you???

I dont debating here good or bad things about Abu Bakr

I debating about if it is true that the Prophet was ANGRY when Abubakr was angered by someone.

What you think, is it true?

(salam)

I think you misunderstood my words. 

There are narrations that mention the Prophet (saw) became angry and displeased when a companion quarreled with Abubakr. The Prophet (saw) said to that companion: "Won't you give up harming my companion (abubakr)". 

(salam)

I think you misunderstood my words. 

There are narrations that mention the Prophet (saw) became angry and displeased when a companion quarreled with Abubakr. The Prophet (saw) said to that companion: "Won't you give up harming my companion (abubakr)".

This is my last post before I have to wait hours to repost -_- Anyway, I am not saying how Abu Bakr is going to be judged, and if he is going to Paradise or Hell, because that is upto Allah (SWT). But, the Prophet getting saddened is not something unusual IMO, would you not get angry, if a Muslim was bullying a friend of yours who happens to be atheist?

BTW, I am not saying Abu Bakr is atheist, it is just an example. So please don't take to heart.

i l0ve abubakar. he was so g0od and sincere man.. His status is very high, i wish i could 've house in jannah next to him.

So, you prefer Abu Bakr over Rasulallah ?? Also, Abu Bakr is not guaranteed Paradise! 

No .. Prophet is m0re higher than abu bakar, If I will get house next to abu bakar that means i will be neighbour of pr0phet t0o in sha Allah :-) .. If u will say that I want my house next to Ali in janah .. D0es that mean u think that Ali is greater than pr0phet?

L0l .. Who said that abu bakar will n0t be in janah?

Sydina Abu bakar r.a was a sweet and simple pers0n & a cl0se friend of pr0phet Muhammad saww .. They b0th were best friends.

Such a str0ng & sweetest friendship never exist anywhere. Crores of salam on b0th .. :-)

"Normal" Muslims will normally will say: if they were granted Jannaat Fardoos they wish they could be in the company of the greatest Prophet of Mankind! But you want to be in the company of a individual who's  not "GUARANTEED Jannaat!! Good look dude i wish you best of luck…...