Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mlle. Advice

I Need D'ua For Revenge

Rate this topic

Salam alaikum,

I know there are lots of duas & prayers for those seeking Allah (swt) to take their revenge for them from zalims, etc. Someone recommended for me Surah al-Fil for this situation. What more are there? I need some powerful prayers that will help my duas closer to Allah (s.) when I ask Him to take revenge on someone.

Also are there powerful prayers that can help make all my duas reach Allah closer (s) ?

Teshekurr

We alaikum alsalaam

Let me just rephrase the title of the topic. 

"I Need D'ua For Forgiving Someone"

Voila. Back on track. Trust me if you want a peace of mind. You must forgive sister. 

Allah(SWT) will be very happy with you if you do it. 

May HE(SWT) give us the power and strength to forgive. Ameen.

Well maybe revenge is the wrong word, I don't know what to call it sorry.

It's called closure. Go for it! Take a butch of a heavy club and smash the guy's head!

No, seriously speaking, forgiving somebody is one of the best deeds one can do:

Prophet (s) said: The best servants are those who become happy when they do a good deed, seek Allāh’s forgiveness when they make a mistake, show gratitude when something is given to them, and pardon when they are enraged..

- al-Mawaaiz, Sifat ash-Shia, Hadith 64

Depends .. If your tormentor is a nasibi, read Ziarat Ashura daily, note the part which mentions ones enemies.

Dua Sabasab is another one to ward off mean enemies.

If your tormentor is a momin by faith (obviously not by practice ), then just try to forgive and earn rewards from Allah swt.

But then again you must try to stop the Zalim because it's part of faith too. Don't suffer in zulm ... Do something to change the situation.

There are many dua which contains lines that are aimed against those who wronged us, du'a kumail is one. The du'a of mazlum makes the throne of Allah shake, just make sure that you

are truly mazlum.

Teshekurr brother, I've actully never heard of D'ua kumail before, where can I find it?

Thank u

Teshekurr brother, I've actully never heard of D'ua kumail before, where can I find it?

Thank u

duas.org

They will have Arabic, english translation, transliteration, and audio.

Thank u

Du'a kumail is taught by Amir almo'minin . Kumail bin Zeyad was one of close companions of imam Ali, imam Ali one day asked Kumail to bring a pen and paper to write this Du'a, it is advised to recite it every Thursday evening. It is long and contains long passage of parsing Alllah, long passages of tadhalul ( feeling low and small in the presence of Allah) towards its end, there is small line regarding your quest. Thursday night is the night of du'a, those who have needs head to Allah in this night, perform wudu, pray 2 rakah then starts du'a , it is a night where angels decends down on earth, heavens are open with mercy and our deeds are displayed on our imam. It is very great night for Du'a. Do you have sahifah sajjadiyah? I think the du'a number 14 is specifically for zulamat.

Salaam!

Is this really :Sami II or did his ghost hack the account? Lol...what happened to this:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235019910-deregister-me-please/page-2#entry2663274

salaam

your post awakened me from my grave , com on sis , revenge :Dua ??

I have heard of many :Duas , like :Duas for the dead , the living , mum , dad , and even for the odd stomach cramps but for revenge ??

Lets see now how shall we begin our revenge :Dua 

In the name of :Allah most Gracious most Merciful ......

ws

salaam

your post awakened me from my grave , com on sis , revenge :Dua ??

I have heard of many :Duas , like :Duas for the

dead , the living , mum , dad , and even for the

odd stomach cramps but for revenge ??

Lets see now how shall we begin our revenge :Dua

In the name of :Allah most Gracious most

Merciful ......

ws

LOL :)

Its funny how everyone who replied thinks I need a revenge D'ua for a man. Lool, it could be a woman as well.

You could read dua kumayl. Near the end you ask Allah "O Allah, whoever desires evil for me, desire [it] for him! whoever deceives me-deceive him!" And you get the benefit of asking forgiveness because you just read all of dua kumayl. At the same time, remember how much Allah forgives you, so maybe you should forgive also. I understand it can be very very very difficult in some situations, but forgiveness is better for you. You will move on and not hold on to this bitter past and be able to continue to grow. I can tell you from experience that its just better to forgive than to hold a grudge and wait for revenge.

Salam,

forget about revenge because you want to use a dua for it, ask better for guidance (as we all should do) Use the duas to be a better persone and understand and analyze the incident that caused revenge feelings in your heart, maybe you find out more about it and you feel guilty also,im not saying so. but sometimes we must admit your own stupidity also,

sorry am not trying to be rude,

hope t help,maybe not

Kumayls for sure alhamdulah, :) :)

Hmmm...maybe 'revenge' is the wrong word indeed lol. Could one of the mods pretty please change the title to 'Justice' instead of 'revenge'. I think that works better.

Thank you

Ws

It's called closure. Go for it! Take a butch of a heavy club and smash the guy's head!

LOL!

^... I think it would be best if you took my advice and forgot about the incident (whatever it may be) in its entirety. It would be much better for you in the long run instead of constantly wishing that revenge or 'justice' is sought. This will eat you up inside and harm your Imaan. Allah is the Judge and unless you have an Islamic Court to seek justice in you can't take things into your own hands. Forgive and forget. To Allah do all matters of dispute return.

Salam alaikum,

I know there are lots of duas & prayers for those seeking Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì to take their revenge for them from zalims, etc. Someone recommended for me Surah al-Fil for this situation. What more are there? I need some powerful prayers that will help my duas closer to Allah (s.) when I ask Him to take revenge on someone.

Also are there powerful prayers that can help make all my duas reach Allah closer (s) ?

Teshekurr

We alaikum alsalaam

Salamun alaykum. Praying againts others has some conditions as mentioned by some of my brothers and sisters. However, if you think all conditions are met and you are determined to ask Allah SWT to take revange from certain people then i think the 14th supplication of Sahifa Sajjadiyya is a very good (if not the best) supplication for that. Its title in arabic is:

وَ كَانَ مِنْ دُعَائِهِ عَلَيْهِ السَّلَامُ إِذَا اعْتُدِيَ عَلَيْهِ أَوْ رَأَى مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ مَا لَا يُحِبُّ

which means: His Supplication when Hostility was Shown to Him or when he Saw what he did not Like in Wrongdoers.

What follows is a portion of this supplication:

"Thou knowest, my God,

how so-and-so, son of so-and-so, has harmed me

in that which Thou hast forbidden,

and how he has violated me

in that which Thou hast prohibited,

showing thereby ingratitude toward Thy favour upon him

and delusion concerning what Thou hast denied him.

O God,

so bless Muhammad and his Household,

keep my wrongdoing enemy from wronging me through Thy strength,

blunt his blade toward me through Thy power,

and assign to him

a diversion in that which is close to him

and the inability to reach his enemy!".

Please include me among those whom you pray for not against! (lol)

Sister, Du'a isn't some magic potion... The power comes from ones sincerity with their Lord.

Revenge? :donno: Here's a radical idea. Why don't you ask God to forgive them? If you actually pray for someone who causes you grief it will assist in removing the evil within your own heart. This is one of the cures to the many diseases of the heart. In this way one may come closer to Allaah.

Asalaam Alaikum

Mercy, compassion, forgiveness!! These are things we should prostrate before Allah (SWT) for.....what was written above is well said