Sign in to follow this  
Zaynab McCabe

Pregnant?

Rate this topic

It's very cool :) and amazing how Allah had us shape like so in the womb :)

I never seen the app but the website is every informative....gives updates of what baby is doing each week :) how cute

Did you see he comparison they use with fruit? Subanallah. Each week I look at it, see how he grew. Right now hes about the size of an avocado.  :) I thought it was such an awesome way to explaining the babies growth instead of numbers. 

May Allah swt reward all the mothers and bless them with good healthy pious children.

Lol mines a lentil :P and it's crazy that it'll look more human in a couple weeks and only be the size of a lime :D

Allah Bless all the mother's and to be mother's InshaAllah

Did you see he comparison they use with fruit? Subanallah. Each week I look at it, see how he grew. Right now hes about the size of an avocado.   :) I thought it was such an awesome way to explaining the babies growth instead of numbers. 

May Allah swt reward all the mothers and bless them with good healthy pious children.

Lol mines a lentil :P and it's crazy that it'll look more human in a couple weeks and only be the size of a lime :D

Allah Bless all the mother's and to be mother's InshaAllah

Congratulations! :)

Umm-e-Salamah said: 'O Rasul-Allah (Messenger (SA) of Allah)! May my parents be sacrificed for you, please state other rewards for women'. The Prophet of Allah (S) stated: 'When a woman becomes pregnant, Allah rewards her as much as He would to someone who goes for Jihad (holy war) with all his wealth and life. Then when she delivers her baby, a call would reach her stating 'all your sins are forgiven; start a new life again.' Each time she feeds her baby with her milk, Allah gives her reward equal to that of freeing a slave for each feeding'."