Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-F

What's Your Favourite Animal?

Rate this topic

...is the majestic bear really your favourite animal, or are you just trying to gain a much coveted membership of the SC Bear Appreciation Society?

No, no, I actually like it.. SC Bear AP  - hmm, I have never heard of that, sister.

I love big cats. All of the species. Lions, tigers, jaguars, panthers, leopards, cheetahs, snow leopards...

If I had to choose a favorite, it would be the leopard, because they are the most handsome... in addition to being insanely good hunters. (They lack the physical size of Lions or Tigers but they make up for it with agility, smarts, and excellent ability to camoflage. They're strong, too, in spite of their limited size. I remember reading as a kid (not sure if I remember correctly or not, but I remember lol) that if leopards were the size of lions, they would be three times stronger.

I also like wolves, coyotes, foxes (though foxes are sociopaths), baby goats, killer whales, hawks, black bears, gorillas and others.

But mainly leopards.

Dogs and wolves are my favorite animals. Faithful, loyal, disciplined, dependable, respect for chain of command, devoted to the pack, organized, territorial, intelligent, clever, have powerful sense of smell and hearing, and those teeth are formidable.

HumanimaL.

The animal within, tis hard 2 tame that one bt when tamed...