Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Umar Or Samiri?

Rate this topic

farid136547

• Advanced Member

قَالَ رَسولُ الله ص: وَ الَّذِي بَعَثَنِي بِالْحَقِّ نَبِيّاً وَ بَشِيراً لَتَرْكَبَنَّ أُمَّتِي سَنَنَ مَنْ كَانَ قَبْلَهَا حَذْوَ النَّعْلِ‏ بِالنَّعْلِ‏ حَتَّى لَوْ أَنَّ حَيَّةً مِنْ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ دَخَلَتْ فِي جُحْرٍ لَدَخَلَتْ فِي هَذِهِ الْأُمَّةِ حَيَّةٌ مِثْلُهَا.۱

شرح نهج البلاغة لابن أبي الحديد المعتزلی، ج‏۹، ص: ۲۸۶+ کمال الدين و تمام النعمة، ج‏۲، ص: ۵۷۶

Prophet said: Swear to Allah what happened to Bani Israel will happen exactly to my Ummah....

أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ لِعَلِيٍّ ‏ "‏ أَنْتَ مِنِّي بِمَنْزِلَةِ هَارُونَ مِنْ مُوسَى إِلاَّ أَنَّهُ لاَ نَبِيَّ بَعْدِي

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

that the Prophet said to 'Ali: "You are to me in the position that Aaron(Harun) was to Moses(Musa), except that there is no Prophet after me."

[English reference: Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3731; Arabic reference: Book 49, Hadith 4095]

http://www.sunnah.com/urn/736090

Quran-Taha:

20_92.png

[Moses] said, "O Aaron, what prevented you, when you saw them going astray,

20_93.png

From following me? Then have you disobeyed my order?"

20_94.png

[Aaron] said, "O son of my mother, do not seize [me] by my beard or by my head. Indeed, I feared that you would say, 'You caused division among the Children of Israel, and you did not observe [or await] my word.' "

20_95.png

[Moses] said, "And what is your case, O Samiri?"

Umar  عمر     in Abjad  = 310

Samiri سمری  in Abjad  = 310

When two word in Ajbad have same number those are related

حدثنا ابن حميد قال حدثنا سلمه عن ابن اسحاق عن الزهري عن سعيد بن المسيب عن ابي‏هريره قال لما توفي رسول‏الله- صلي الله عليه (و آله) و سلم- قام عمر بن الخطاب فقال: ان رجالا من المنافقين يزعمون: ان رسول‏الله توفي و ان رسول‏الله و الله ما مات ولكنه ذهب الي ربه كما ذهب موسي بن عمران فغاب عن قومه اربعين ليله ثم رجع بعد ان قيل قدمات والله ليرجعن رسول‏الله فليقطعن ايدي رجال و ارجلهم يزعمون ان رسول‏الله مات...

طبري، تاريخ، ج 2، ص 442 و طبقات، ج 2، ص 266 و شرح نهج‏البلاغه، ج 1، ص 178 و ج 2، ص 40 و انساب الاشراف، ج 1، ص 565 و 566.

When Muhammad died Umar was proclaiming at the top of his voice, "Some hypocrites are pretending that the Prophet of God-may God's peace and blessing be upon him-has died. By God I swear that he did not die: that he has gone to join his Lord, just as Moses went before. Moses absented himself from his people fourteen consecutive nights and returned to them after they had declared him dead. By God, the Prophet of God will return just as Moses returned. Any man who dares to perpetrate a false rumor such as Muhammad's death shall have his arms and legs cut off by this hand."

Edited by farid136547

• Advanced Member
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "What befell the children of Isra'il will befall my Ummah, step by step, such that if there was one who had intercourse with his mother in the open, then there would be someone from my Ummah who would do that. Indeed the children of Isra'il split into seventy-two sects, and my Ummah will split into seventy-three sects. All of them are in the Fire Except one sect." He said: "And which is it O Messenger of Allah?" He said: "What I am upon and my Companions."

http://www.sunnah.com/tirmidhi/40/36