Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Grief

Cutting Hands, Stoning, Islamic Punishments Misc.

Rate this topic

Well none of that can happen in a Western environment... so if I steal a car, and I go to jail, will my sin be forgived?

P.S. I have never stolen a car lol

That raise a good question:

If I then move to an islamic country, would the punishment still be done?

I remember Sayed Ammar making the point that the hands cant be chopped off because it would prevent the person from making the contact prayers properly...he used a hadith with this point also as i remember and i imagine its in his lecture titled 'chopping off the hands of a theif' (or something similar).

I remember Sayed Ammar making the point that the hands cant be chopped off because it would prevent the person from making the contact prayers properly...he used a hadith with this point also as i remember and i imagine its in his lecture titled 'chopping off the hands of a theif' (or something similar).

I think it was the 8th Imam who said only the 4 fingers should be chopped off.

this is why Shia belief is it is four fingers not the hand of course it can only be done under certain requirements being fulfilled