In the Name of God بسم الله

Ariel Sharon Dead

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

No one couldn't have written such a heartfelt memorial to him than the "journalists" of the "unbiased" and "impartial" BBC

I almost cried. Oh and them damn Arabs who will hate on him :cry:

Many Israelis felt they'd said goodbye to Ariel Sharon when he slipped into a coma eight years ago. But the end of that long and agonising period for his family when he lay suspended between life and death has prompted an outpouring of grief and reflection.

Sharon was a part of the generation that created the state of Israel and even Israelis who didn't much care for his politics recognised his stature.

Shuttle buses will take members of the public to the Knesset, the Israeli parliament where his coffin will lie in state. One of pick-up points will be at Latrun - an old British Army fortress on the road between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv where the young Ariel Sharon fought - and was seriously injured - in the war of independence back in 1948.

Given the bitterly divided history of the modern Middle East it's inevitable perhaps that a man eulogised by Israelis would demonised by its Arab enemies. Nothing in that would have surprised Sharon who understood the region well and saw his role as the establishment and protection of the Jewish state in which he passionately believed..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-25701260

• Veteran Member

....and people hate me for my fondness and love of WWII Germany and defending Hitler in some of the things he did right or was actually innocent of...

1471088_202291013298922_1242990855_n.jpg

Marbles, don't you cry for that pig bro.

Edited by Darth Vader

• Advanced Member

Please, people don't get too emotional and start throwing around fake information. Who said Ariel Sharon dying is a sign?

You guys look at signs too much, at the end of the day if the Imam didn't reappear soon people will lose faith. Don't stick around these signs too much. And don't create any signs either. 

A mu'min should be ready for the reappearance of Imam Mahdi every second of his life, not following signs and clues as if its some Sherlock Holmes.

There are signs which indicate the closeness of the time to the reapperance, however what is your definition of soon? If you are a true believer you always have to believe that the reapperance is soon.

• Forum Administrators

The person you mention in your first link says (I'll come back to this in another post):

Celebrating his demise is no less wrong. Though he was a killer, he was made in the image and likeness of God, like everyone of us. Jesus died for him on the cross also, like He died for all of us.

Here's another one:

Rest in Peace Ariel Sharon. You not only saved your people but you saved ours from ourselves as well. It's funny how nobody notices how -- historically speaking --- there has been a rather extended hiatus in our 3 and half thousand year penchant for gratuitous slaughter and relocation of your people. At least a good couple of generations of mankind will get through their existence on this planet without having committed pogroms , gassings , expulsions etc etc. That you had to achieve this with a Merkava rather than a type-writer speaks to our wickedness -- not yours.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/middle-east-live/2014/jan/13/ariel-sharons-funeral-live-updates#start-of-comments

Sadly what this person does not appreciate is that victimising and victimhood are a cycle and if they think that the cycle has been broken as a result of Sharon's behaviour they are mistaken. The actions only serve to keep the cycle going.

Edited by Haji 2003

• Veteran Member

....and people hate me for my fondness and love of WWII Germany and defending Hitler in some of the things he did right or was actually innocent of...

1471088_202291013298922_1242990855_n.jpg

Marbles, don't you cry for that pig bro.

I must say that I am sad that Sharon died in bed rather than being hanged as he so richly deserved.

He was a War criminal, who deserved death by hanging.

Greg